FBI now confiscates Mike Lindell's phone

Motherfucker was photographed carrying a document to the POTUS arguing for using martial law to end Democracy. He's living his fantasy right now; after years of efforts he finally gets to be a target.

While I am far left and dislike Trump and the right wing.
This has no credibility.
There is no way to "photograph" someone and connect that with a document, which has to be read, not photographed.
If there is a document calling for the use of martial law, then we would need to see the proof.
A vague claim of a photograph is not sufficient.

An overblown myth. An overblown myth, created out of a compulsion to try to make Biden seem even a fraction as corrupt as everyone knows Trump is.

No, it is explicitly stated by Biden that the Ukraine's foreign aid from the US was dependent upon the illegal termination of Shokin.
It not only is not a myth, but clearly Biden was proud of it at the time.
But since Shokin should have been investigating and prosecuting all those involved in the Burisma Holdings scandal, that makes Biden's act incredibly criminal.

There was no "attack" on the Capitol, stop parroting what MSNBC and CNN want you to. It was a peaceful protest until embedded FBI agents incited it into a riot.

Tell me whatever happened about those bombs they supposedly found at both the Democrat and Republican head national committee's headquarters on January 6? Who was Ray Epps, and what part did he take on January 6? Why did the Capitol police open the doors and let the protesters into the Capitol building?
Sure look like it while watching live. I forget the damages in dollars. Still feel sorry for that shameful attack on the defenders and of course the dead woman climbing through the door after some tried to break the glass out, while the defending cop told her to stop.

Sure look like it while watching live. I forget the damages in dollars. Still feel sorry for that shameful attack on the defenders and of course the dead woman climbing through the door after some tried to break the glass out, while the defending cop told her to stop.
And where were the tough talking Oath Breakers and Proud Boys? Parading around the place, and funneling people inside.

The tough guys were in the rear with the gear, wile an unarmed woman did their dirty work for them.

So what illegal action did Lindell take?

Man didn't take long to trip up on your wide stance there.
I have not been read in to this. Things get taken across the country daily, without me knowing what they thought was on them, until and arrest is made and charges made. Am I to think all search warrants are invalid, unless I have been read into the background on the warrant. Sorry. Can't get there, on that.

There are many conservatives on here that if I saw them drowning, I would throw them a washing machine! They are that stupid! That doesn't change my conservative views.
Is that yer best reply.That's like being asked to drop and give
me 20 and you look confused and give some High Five.
yer now knocked down to Buck Private.And given one full
week of Latrine duty.
Like Andy Griffith in - No Time for Sergeants - { 1958 }

It's happening all over again....Germany in the 1930s.

Only this time is in the USA.:mad:

1663124082626.png

He is White 6
That's like Zero Mostel asking those on the set of
- A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum - {1966 }
when his character in the move { Pseudolus } was called upon.
To use Zero instead Pseudolus.
Because it might matter in the scheme of things.
because Zero X thousand still gets you nothing.

It's happening all over again....Germany in the 1930s.

Only this time is in the USA.:mad:

View attachment 695999
I'm still wondering what kind of face { mug } this GArland has on
every time he's shown.It's a weird kind of facial expression.
A mix of stupified cluelessness and also possible guilt combined
with dutiful rigid { fill in the blank }
I better or else.As if taken for questioning by Saddam Hussein and his
Sadist sons.Who it's no legend dint fool around when questioning.

Forum List

Back