🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.

Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”

Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.
“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.

“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop h... (Read more)

FBI Raids Home of Retired Texas Couple Who Attended Jan. 6 Capitol Rally

Looking for something to describe the incident?......Stasi is the word you are looking for.
"Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false..."

LOL. What else are they going to say? If this had been a black couple, the cops would have shot first and then tried to take them into custody.

I love how some white folks are suddenly discovering police brutality.

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.

Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”

Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.
“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.

“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop h... (Read more)

Looking for something to describe the incident?......Stasi is the word you are looking for.

The Gestapo is going to harass every single of the 74 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump. Reich Minister Garland is dedicated to stomping out any dissention or opposition to the party.

Reality is doing it for me...

You know what is going to be said about you morons 50 years from now?? Do you know what those "children" you raised will be saying about you then...

View attachment 662862
The same thing that is now being said about the folks holding these signs ...you know, the people who raised you.....and how you folks had to do a complete distancing of positions you personally hold....because of how toxic and wrong they proved to be....that is why you morons now have to say "Those were Democrats, not us" -- that is going to be said about you one day...do you understand that?.....because you will be on the wrong side of history....AGAIN...
You keep your filthy faggot mouth shut about my kids, butcher.

Reality is doing it for me...

You know what is going to be said about you morons 50 years from now?? Do you know what those "children" you raised will be saying about you then...

View attachment 662862
The same thing that is now being said about the folks holding these signs ...you know, the people who raised you.....and how you folks had to do a complete distancing of positions you personally hold....because of how toxic and wrong they proved to be....that is why you morons now have to say "Those were Democrats, not us" -- that is going to be said about you one day...do you understand that?.....because you will be on the wrong side of history....AGAIN...

Look at those Democrats.

And every last one was a democrat - just like you.

Things don't change with you Nazis

1656339473816.png

Triggered? That truth hurt huh??

I bet your parents said the same thing to his man when he was right about them..

View attachment 662865

I guess that why yall killed him......and now, yall are too much of a coward to own up to the positions you STILL HOLD TODAY...because you are ashamed...you were defeated.....your kids will say that about you too......deal with it...
I never killed anyone you lying son of a bitch.

Triggered? That truth hurt huh??

I bet your parents said the same thing to his man when he was right about them..

View attachment 662865

I guess that why yall killed him......and now, yall are too much of a coward to own up to the positions you STILL HOLD TODAY...because you are ashamed...you were defeated.....your kids will say that about you too......deal with it...

You of the left HATE him now.

Look at those Democrats.

And every last one was a democrat - just like you.

Things don't change with you Nazis

View attachment 662866
^ I rest my case ^

Did you pay attention to those signs?

States Rights to segregate schools..that is a CONSERVATIVE POSITION...how do I know?? Here are some receipts...

The last major institution to whine about losing their ability to enforce racial segregation.....Bob Jones Universtity...not a "Democrat university"

But wait there's more......Right now, in 2022.....the only folks even talking about striking down Brown V Board or similar rulings are.....you guessed it....Conservatives....

Conservatives will always have to lie about their positions because their positions often times are rooted in racism...I say, if you are proud of what you stand for, own it...don't run from it like a bitch...

In fact, Lois Farrakhan gave the order to kill Dr. King. He wanted to trigger a race war. King promoted peace and unity - like Biff_Poindexter , Farrakhan seeks violence and is a racist.
You are talking about Malcolm X you moron......but i get it, they all look alike to you...

This again is why I have ZERO respect for right-wingers....

In fact, Lois Farrakhan gave the order to kill Dr. King. He wanted to trigger a race war. King promoted peace and unity - like Biff_Poindexter , Farrakhan seeks violence and is a racist.
That doesn't change the fact I haven't killed anyone. These leftist vermin are nothing but lying traitors.

^ I rest my case ^

Did you pay attention to those signs?
States Rights to segregate schools..that is a CONSERVATIVE POSITION...how do I know?? Here are some receipts...

The last major institution to whine about losing their ability to enforce racial segregation.....Bob Jones Universtity...not a "Democrat university"

But wait there's more......Right now, in 2022.....the only folks even talking about striking down Brown V Board or similar rulings are.....you guessed it....Conservatives....

Conservatives will always have to lie about their positions because their positions often times are rooted in racism...I say, if you are proud of what you stand for, own it...don't run from it like a bitch...

Obviously not.

You democrats continue to demand segregation - "safe spaces" "no white zones," etc.

The signs of the white haters in 2022 have the same message as the signs of the black haters in 1940.

The only thing that's changed with you democrats in the color of the skin of your victims.

New IMPROVED democrats, now hating white people...

You were vermin then, you're vermin now.

Obviously not.

You democrats continue to demand segregation - "safe spaces" "no white zones," etc.

The signs of the white haters in 2022 have the same message as the signs of the black haters in 1940.

The only thing that's changed with you democrats in the color of the skin of your victims.

New IMPROVED democrats, now hating white people...

You were vermin then, you're vermin now.
I've noticed when i show you ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE POLICIES and OFFICIAL CONSERVATIVE POSITIONS, you dodge and make up shit...

Can you tell me what legislation is being passed that calls for "non white spaces" ? I'll wait...

Can you how me a federal bill where that is being proposed or some state legislation where that being talked about?? Are Democrats trying to gut the Civil Rights Act to roll back rights? I'll wait

You are talking about Malcolm X you moron......but i get it, they all look alike to you...

This again is why I have ZERO respect for right-wingers....

I'm talking about King.

Yes, Farrakhan killed Malcolm X as well - because Malcolm converted to Islam and rejected the racist hatred of the NoI - just as King rejected your racist hate.

Hatred is what those like you and Farrakhan feed on.

Thanks for posting.I tried awhile back and it didn't work out. They turned them loose but the federal government can.t just use any lame excuse to go to private property and handcuff and search a citizens home. It's not against the law to protest or attend a rally it is a right.And it dosen't matter if it's a Trump Rally or an anti america rally. The couple in the article need to get a Civil Rights Lawyer.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back