🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

Because he was a lying democrat, like you.
Thanks for admitting what you really feel about the man...

I look forward to you contradicting yourself on future posts when you racist dic suckers try to claim MLK as one of your own again.....because racists have no hesitation whatsoever to lie....

Thanks for admitting what you really feel about the man...

I look forward to you contradicting yourself on future posts when you racist dic suckers try to claim MLK as one of your own again.....because racists have no hesitation whatsoever to lie....
I never have claimed anything about King. You know what, you leftist vermin must have lying built in to your autonomic nervous system. Yeah that would explain why lies come out of your mouth with every breath you take.

No, wrong......there are no traditional black colleges that never admitted white students, that is an OUTRIGHT LIE...this is why I have no respect for you lying ass morons....

The whole reason for the existence of HBCU's was because blacks were LARGELY PREVENTED BY LAW from attending other colleges.....and not much long before that -- it wasn't even legal for a black person to get any education..can you tell me when it was illegal for white folks to receive an education?? I'll wait...

Furthermore, HBCU's has NEVER had a policy of refusing to admit white students......EVER....you just flat out lied because you are too much of a coward to defend the Conservative record on Civil Rights...because you can't, without lying....

"Bluefield State College in West Virginia is an HBCU, but over 80% of its students are white. Additionally, at Xavier University of Louisiana, roughly 1 in 5 students aren't Black. The demographic breakdowns of students at HBCUs vary widely from school to school."

This boy is extremely triggered today. Did you skip your metamucil?

Warrant is served. Ok? There are hundreds / thousands served every day. Why is this an issue? Is it someone still owns entire acres in San Marcos?
Well normal people find that the Corrupt Democrat Party using the FBI as their political police is very much akin to the way the DRR used their Stasi secret police to silence any dissention to be a dangerous threat to everyone's freedom.

Last edited:
Well meeting the FBI with an AR-15, he was lucky a flashbang was the only bang he got.
If the FBI keeps this up they're going to start walking into situations they didn't count on.
Up till now it's been people who obey the law.

Perhaps Pelosi's capital police(Stasi) and the FBI used their tear gas and flash-bangs to purposely cause the protesters to panic and start a riot on Jan 6.
We know that several people were trampled to death because the flash bangs that caused the crowd to panic and stampede.
Who authorized the shooting of protesters?
Maybe the new 2023 congress should have an investigation into Pelosi's activities on Jan 6.

But yet last week Biden's filthy Justice Department dropped charges against dozens of rioters in Portland that rioted, attacked police and did significant damage to Federal buildings.
Biden's federal justice department???? Why wouldn't it be Portland's police or city prosecutors?

Perhaps Pelosi's capital police(Stasi) and the FBI used their tear gas and flash-bangs to purposely cause the protesters to panic and start a riot on Jan 6.
We know that several people were trampled to death because the flash bangs that caused the crowd to panic and stampede.
Who authorized the shooting of protesters?
Maybe the new 2023 congress should have an investigation into Pelosi's activities on Jan 6.
The Jan 6th hearings never mentioned the FBI had a shoot to kill order.

Obama always had snipers set up on the WH during peaceful protests by the right.
They don't do this with Leftist Protesters.

Occupational hazard for serving warrants.
Again.....they're dealing with people right now...that obey the law.
They're simply instigating a violent reaction.....which is what they did on Jan 6th in the first place.
People aren't going to put up with much more of this.

Forum List

Back