🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.

Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”

Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.
“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.

“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop h... (Read more)

FBI Raids Home of Retired Texas Couple Who Attended Jan. 6 Capitol Rally

Looking for something to describe the incident?......Stasi is the word you are looking for.

GESTAPO works too.

Again.....they're dealing with people right now...that obey the law.
They're simply instigating a violent reaction.....which is what they did on Jan 6th in the first place.
People aren't going to put up with much more of this.
From the initial post it sounds like they were prepared for that contingency. Federal Officers serving warrants are not where you want to act stupid.

From the initial post it sounds like they were prepared for that contingency. Federal Officers serving warrants are not where you want to act stupid.
Again....you don't seem to understand my position.
These feds aren't obeying the law themselves.
Eventually they're going to fuck with the wrong person or group.

Again....you don't seem to understand my position.
These feds aren't obeying the law themselves.
Eventually they're going to fuck with the wrong person or group.
They obtained a warrant from a judge yes?
Search Warrant Affidavits
  • Minimum requirements:
    • A description of the place to be searched
    • A description of the thing and/or person to be seized
    • Facts and circumstances that establish a probability that a search of the place described will yield the thing and/or person described , and
    • For combination search and arrest warrants, language from a penal statute that charges the commission of an offense
    • Affidavits must be specifically tailored to directly address the type of search warrant being created
What evidence do you have that they did not do so?

Talk about acting stupid ... If they ever decide to come rolling hard in the dark on my place ...
I can only pray they are smart enough to call the Sheriff's Department first.

At this point I believe you are being deliberately obtuse.

Of course a judge had to sign off on it. However it would be interesting to see who appointed that judge. I suspect that would tell much of the tale.
Do you have these normal concerns for all other federal search warrants?

They obtained a warrant from a judge yes?

What evidence do you have that they did not do so?
I never mentioned the warrant.
But I will mention the constitution.

Fourth Amendment​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The only purpose Jan 6th is being used for is to illegally search and harass Trump supporters.

And the feds will eventually pay a heavy price for this oppression

Fourth Amendment​

The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

The only purpose Jan 6th is being used for is to illegally search and harass Trump supporters.

Again, do you have this concern for every search warrant? If they committed a federal crime they should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law just as any other criminal.

Fourth Amendment​

But not soon enough.

Do you have these normal concerns for all other federal search warrants?
Yep.....you think it's okay to issue warrants because of a some sort of suspicion that someone might have been present during a crime......but I see this is just the feds trying to eliminate witnesses to the crime. Meaning the crime of murder, sedition, and insurrection.

The Deep State is guilty of all of the above.

Again, do you have this concern for every search warrant? If they committed a federal crime they should be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law just as any other criminal.
Well....you have to have evidence that they committed a crime.....and they have none.
Especially when it comes to Jan 6th.

They knew everyone who was there within days after Jan 6th using their cell phone data.
This is just harassment of any possible witnesses.....which is a felony.

Yep.....you think it's okay to issue warrants because of a some sort of suspicion that someone might have been present during a crime......but I see this is just the feds trying to eliminate witnesses to the crime. Meaning the crime of murder, sedition, and insurrection.

The Deep State is guilty of all of the above.
I think it was signed by a judge and, absent facts not shown here, that the warrant thus had met the requirements for probable cause of a federal crime like any other search warrant. I don't understand why its on this board vs. any other search warrant.

You should not assume their guilt, and absent facts you've not alleged, you should not assume the warrant was illegally obtained.

EDITED for bad typing.

I think it was signed by a judge and, absent facts not shown here, that the warrant thus had met the requirements for probable cause of a federal crime like any other search warrant. I don't understand why its on this board vs. any other search warrant.

You should not assume their guilt, and absent facts you've not alleged, you should not assume the warrant was illegally obtained.

EDITED for bad typing.
I can assume their guilt easily considering these folks set up Trump with the Russian Collsion hoax and continued to commit one hoax after another.
I have plenty of facts that are on the record to assume that the FBI isn't following the law, nor are they in the habit of enforcing the law.

Forum List

Back