FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.
Let us know when far right groups burn buildings down and murder innocent people.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Sounds like the Proud Boys are Trump’s Brown Shirts.

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

Let us know when far right groups burn buildings down and murder innocent people.

They did.

Is Antifa on that list?

Of course not.

ANTIFA are "mostly peaceful" terrorists.

Remember, riots are the most sacred of civil rights - or at least they WERE until the 1/6 Reichstag fire.
You don't even know what antifa actually is. Not that you really care in your search for a leftist equivalent to the actual Nazis in your midst.

Uber Alles Democrat
Antifa are a bunch of thugs.
Proud Boys are a bunch of thugs.

Gee Mrs. C, I was going to agree with you, but I'd rather say that Antifa are a group of radicalized street gang fascists while the Proud Boys are an activist right wing militia.

One is aimed at suppressing the public.

The other is aimed at opposing excessive government.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Why doesn't the KGB just send their ANTIFA Brown Shirts after them?
Because they don't exist.

Is it possible for any group to be nor extremist than the Nazi democrat party itself?

ANTIFA are just the terrorist shock troops. the Brown Shirts, of the filthy democrat party.

It's good that dictator Biden and all you of the Reich are unifying the nation.

Uber Alles Democrat
Wacky conspiracy theories are not helpful. Please stop posting them.

Just today Canada put the Proud Boys on their list of terrorists. First non-Muslims on the list, I believe.
It is so obvious that we are a nation living in at least a soft tyranny moving to a hard tyranny. BLM and Antifa and all other groups good....Proud Boys...bad....We are moving to the point where people will not report any nasty events.

What crime did they commit?
Crime? You are still stuck in the old America. The one with elections, and due process, and freedom of the press and stuff.

What crime did the kulaks commit? It's the same one the Proud Boys committed. They are enemies of the people.

By the way, stupid white people (I'm looking at you, you dumb bitch, Coyote), white people are enemies of the people because we are all racist. ALL of us. And once we've been liquidated, the Bolsheviks will start with the blacks. Figure it out.
obstructing Congress, aiding and abetting and entering restricted grounds as part the mob that breached the Capitol building.

Is Antifa on that list?

Of course not.

Remember, riots are the most sacred of civil rights - or at least they WERE until the 1/6 Reichstag fire.
You don't even know what antifa actually is. Not that you really care in your search for a leftist equivalent to the actual Nazis in your midst.

And of course you're an expert on the Proud Boys.
I know what they are. Do you have a point? Maybe you can tell us how these goosestepping piles of shit are just misunderstood as they show up on the wrong side of every racial controversy?

Is Antifa on that list?

Of course not.

WRONG! I don't care if it is Antifa, the Proud Boys or who. If you are a violent group that is intent on disrupting the Constitution of the United States, you need to be on the list. If ANTIFA had invaded the Capitol on January 6th, they should suffer the same penalty as the Proud Boys. Remember the message from the Liar in Chief to the Proud Boys...
"STAND BACK AND STAND BY!"

Just today Canada put the Proud Boys on their list of terrorists. First non-Muslims on the list, I believe.
It is so obvious that we are a nation living in at least a soft tyranny moving to a hard tyranny. BLM and Antifa and all other groups good....Proud Boys...bad....We are moving to the point where people will not report any nasty events.
You are are poorly informed individual. Stop watching FOX and Newsmax.

Forum List

Back