FBI says they are coming after Proud Boys

Is Antifa on that list?

Of course not.

ANTIFA are "mostly peaceful" terrorists.

Remember, riots are the most sacred of civil rights - or at least they WERE until the 1/6 Reichstag fire.
You don't even know what antifa actually is. Not that you really care in your search for a leftist equivalent to the actual Nazis in your midst.

And of course you're an expert on the Proud Boys.
I know what they are. Do you have a point? Maybe you can tell us how these goosestepping piles of shit are just misunderstood as they show up on the wrong side of every racial controversy?

Funny, I listened to an interview with one of their leaders once and he seemed like a pretty normal, down to earth kind of reasonable guy. No one I saw as any kind of "danger."

Uber Alles Democrat
Antifa are a bunch of thugs.
Proud Boys are a bunch of thugs.

Gee Mrs. C, I was going to agree with you, but I'd rather say that Antifa are a group of radicalized street gang fascists while the Proud Boys are an activist right wing militia.

One is aimed at suppressing the public.

The other is aimed at opposing excessive government.

Disagree.

When they oppose “excessive government” by attempting to violently over throw an election, then they are suppressing the public.

When they join leftwing protests and instigate violence, then they are thugs.

by attempting to violently over throw an election, then they are suppressing the public.

THAT presumes TWO assumptions:
  1. that they were trying to overthrow an election. They stopped NOTHING, simply delayed a count. But they carried a MESSAGE. And if you think about it, if these people were that serious, wouldn't they have been better organized and have known in advance the floor plan of the building and known where to go?
  2. Suppressing the public implies the reported election outcome accurately reflects the will of the citizenry. I have about 150 reasons to seriously DOUBT that.

Is Antifa on that list?

Of course not.

ANTIFA are "mostly peaceful" terrorists.

Remember, riots are the most sacred of civil rights - or at least they WERE until the 1/6 Reichstag fire.
You don't even know what antifa actually is. Not that you really care in your search for a leftist equivalent to the actual Nazis in your midst.

And of course you're an expert on the Proud Boys.
I know what they are. Do you have a point? Maybe you can tell us how these goosestepping piles of shit are just misunderstood as they show up on the wrong side of every racial controversy?

Funny, I listened to an interview with one of their leaders once and he seemed like a pretty normal, down to earth kind of reasonable guy. No one I saw as any kind of "danger."
First I doubt your definition of "down to earth" is the same as mine. Secondly since Americans are mostly unfamiliar with political cults it's just that much easier to suck in gullible people with reasonable sounding arguments that mask their actual agenda. They are Nazis with a 21st century upgrade.

by attempting to violently over throw an election, then they are suppressing the public.

1. that they were trying to overthrow an election. They stopped NOTHING, simply delayed a count. But they carried a MESSAGE. And if you think about it, if these people were that serious, wouldn't they have been better organized and have known in advance the floor plan of the building and known where to go?
  2. Suppressing the public implies the reported election outcome accurately reflects the will of the citizenry. I have about 150 reasons to seriously DOUBT that.
We aren’t going to agree on this...just saying.

They broke in, ready to capture people, and force an overturn of tbe election. They don’t have to be competent. Thank goodness they weren’t. This is like saying Antifa just wanted a campfire to roast marsh,
mallows.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Pretty big talk from a law-enforcement agency that can't even keep themselves from getting their asses shot off while trying to arrest some pedo in Florida.

Maybe they'd better stick to bunko and minor embezzlement cases.

:laughing0301:

So funny...if it is a left wing extreme group...the right is all for going after them, labeling them terrorist...if it is a rightwing extremist group...the right is asking how to join up.

I dont think I’ve heard any leftists asking how to join Antifa.

Is it possible for any group to be nor extremist than the Nazi democrat party itself?

ANTIFA are just the terrorist shock troops. the Brown Shirts, of the filthy democrat party.

It's good that dictator Biden and all you of the Reich are unifying the nation.

Uber Alles Democrat
Antifa are a bunch of thugs.
Proud Boys are a bunch of thugs.
You, on the other hand, are a historically confused (lets blame our education system) wingnut who seems to think thugs are ok if they are the right brand.
They will defend the Proud Boys, basically because the Liar in Chief signaled his approval of them at a debate in 2020 and that they also share their racist and anti-government sentiment. The FBI now recognizes how dangerous both the Proud Boys are and how dangerous ANTIFA could be. Both groups need to be recognized as a threat to our nation, if they encourage and participate in violent and anti-government exercises.

Think about it...if. trump was watching the January 6th riot and did nothing...until it was obvious that the mob was going to fail to capture or kill the people they were after...Pence, Pelosi, and others that they saw were at fault for not overturning the election for trump. If they had succeeded in holding hostages and/or kill or hurt the people they were after, trump would have gone along with them and said nothing....or would he?

I think we know the answer to that question. He knew what they were going to do, before they did it.

They broke in, ready to capture people, and force an overturn of tbe election. They don’t have to be competent. Thank goodness they weren’t. This is like saying Antifa just wanted a campfire to roast marsh,
mallows.
The Republican Party does not represent the people that vote for them. If the Jan 6 event was Republicans who did it, they do not know what to do. Election after election. Its the same thing. They are the more civil side of the political world in D.C. They let the Prog Party walk all over them. Judges aside. And even they are picked by the Repub elites to be voted on. They say nothing of wrongdoings by people who back Progs. They said very little about the event on Jan. 6. So what do you do? A decade or so ago they nullified the Tea Party. they made sure that many people who ran were made to look like AOC is mensa compared to them. They even infected the Tea Party. With some frauds and used obscure rules to nullify Tea Party victories. There should be a Tea party Senator from Mississippi and one from Alaska. Among others. Frustration with what you vote in that constantly does things with a minimum of interest for the voters is demoralizing. Trump deserved more support from his own no matter how he bloviated. For every agenda he had, Repubs backed up at one time or another. And many of his agendas were backed by Progs at one time or another back when they were Democrats. It was a 4 year war. Everyday it was bash Trump time. Those agendas were not so bad. Well the elites are back in now. The architects of fear will be in full power selling us on everything they need money for. Wars are a possibility again.. The slowly dying empire must bare its teeth.

Maybe not, you never know, but I'm worth the effort. :SMILEW~130:

They broke in, ready to capture people, and force an overturn of tbe election. They don’t have to be competent. Thank goodness they weren’t. This is like saying Antifa just wanted a campfire to roast marsh,mallows.

Did the Proud Boys break in? I didn't know they were the ones, I've heard others were involved, were they going to capture people or are we just assuming? Because no one was actually captured. And how could they have forced an overturn of the election? Make them count differently? Would that have legally held up? These people didn't even have weapons on them like guns, rifles and axes.

Remember trump's comment about the Proud Boys? "Stand Back and Stand Bye"....and that was before the buffoon lost the election. He had been whining "election fraud" since 2015. The LIAR IN CHIEF tried to destroy our country.

Why doesn't the KGB just send their ANTIFA Brown Shirts after them?

I would like to know too.

Maybe not, you never know, but I'm worth the effort. :SMILEW~130:

They broke in, ready to capture people, and force an overturn of tbe election. They don’t have to be competent. Thank goodness they weren’t. This is like saying Antifa just wanted a campfire to roast marsh,mallows.

Did the Proud Boys break in? I didn't know they were the ones, I've heard others were involved, were they going to capture people or are we just assuming? Because no one was actually captured. And how could they have forced an overturn of the election? Make them count differently? Would that have legally held up? These people didn't even have weapons on them like guns, rifles and axes.

:lol: ok..
Proud Boys were among the multiple groups involved in breaking in. When people erect a gallows, carry zip cuffs on them, and go through corridors loudly looking for Pence and Pelosi, I think it is safe to assume their intentions are not benign. Some had actual weapons. Others used what was at hand, like beating a police with a flagpole. A mob doesn’t need sophisticated weaponry to be terrifying and effective.

In one article I read, some of the Republicans were begging Trump to call them off and they would switch their votes.

What crime did they commit?

Their "crime" is to be Patriots and love America.

Frankly, the FBI has turned into the KGB.

These are sad times my friends.
You are a sick person. They are going after those who organized the January 6th attack on the US Capitol. You are a stupid person if you don't see the need to stop these paramilitary quacks. I will never defend violence by ANTIFA, But here you are defending a group that attacked the US Capitol, the center of our Democracy.

If trump were in office, he would be telling the FBI to back off....REMEMBER

"STAND BACK AND STAND BY!"

What crime did they commit?

Their "crime" is to be Patriots and love America.

Frankly, the FBI has turned into the KGB.

These are sad times my friends.
Patriots do not attempt to violent,y overthrow the government because they lost an election, Skye. NOT in the U.S.!

And now the party supports the violence, the insurrection, and the treason that goes along with destroying the country. It is who and what they are now. Trump gave them the green light.

Why doesn't the KGB just send their ANTIFA Brown Shirts after them?

I would like to know too.
Probably cause the KGB does not exist anymore...BUT one of their agents in now ruling the Russian Country. You know, the heart throb of the Liar in Chief?

• Love
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back