FBI STILL hasn't looked at DNC server

This little fact proves without a doubt, that the D Party is the corrupt party.

I wonder if any of the DNC media outlets have reported this little know fact. Could any of my lib friends here tell me if they know of this?

One of two things happened. Either they were never hacked and a look at the server will show it could only be a leaker or everyone hacked the server and in that case it we will never know what happened.

Either case is very embarrassing for the DNC.

This issue has been sticking in my craw from the first time I read that not one intelligence agency had been allowed to examine the DNC servers. To demand we take the word of DNC employees aka CrowdStrike that the "Ruskies deeeeeeeeeed the evil hacking" is the height of absurdity.

CrowdStrikes co founder is mega anti Russian and pro Ukrainian. He is also a member of the Atlantic Council who is funded in part by Victor Pinchuk who just happens to be a Ukrainian Oligarch with deep pockets with millions of dollars going to the Clinton Foundation.

I'm not buying into this bullshit. Nor should anyone else.

This little fact proves without a doubt, that the D Party is the corrupt party.

I wonder if any of the DNC media outlets have reported this little know fact. Could any of my lib friends here tell me if they know of this?

One of two things happened. Either they were never hacked and a look at the server will show it could only be a leaker or everyone hacked the server and in that case it we will never know what happened.

Either case is very embarrassing for the DNC.
I have a gut feeling that "everyone" hacked/phished the server.

If Hillary had won the election, would The Russians meddling in our elections even be on the radar screen.........?

DNC just wants us to take their word for it that they were hacked. There is no way a Bernie supporter could have just leaked the information :rolleyes-41:

DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations

Seems to me that if the FBI wanted my server in a criminal investigation (and Russia's hacking WAS a crime!) they would be at my door busting it in! They wouldn't ask, they would tell. If there was any truth to the DNC server hacked, the DNC would be the first ones looking for help as to the cause and asking for a solution.

As usual, the DEMOCRATS are up to their eyeballs in corruption. Barack Obama, John Podesta, Valerie Jarrett, Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice,and Loretta Lynch among others all have a lot of explaining to do. The entire Obama Administration is a crime syndicate part and parcel of the DNC.

What is it that the DNC is trying to hide from us now? What new set of lies? Why do they put off the very investigation they started? Are they waiting for Hillary to wipe it clean with a cloth? When will the FBI do their jobs and prove to me they are not just another partisan outfit of the Deep State?

I need proof. An article says so? Nobody knows what the FBI has seen. Anybody here working the investigation and know for sure ?

You don't need the server to prove a hack.

And as you righties say , the FBI is corrupt and full of leaks . Why the hell would you give them your server !??

I need proof. An article says so? Nobody knows what the FBI has seen. Anybody here working the investigation and know for sure ?
Yeah me. It is for sure. Okay?

prove it ... BADGE... whip it out.
Come now...you can't be this naive.

The FBI nor any federal law enforcement agency has looked at the server. This alone proves they are hiding something. Yes? No?

And as you righties say , the FBI is corrupt and full of leaks . Why the hell would you give them your server !??

more horseshit dripping off the chins of Trumpbots, another Trump/Russia deflection, pay no attention.

They were pretty eager to get Hillary's server to declare it was NEVER HACKED, so why has Mueller refused to look at THE DNC SERVER?
Why did James Comey refuse to look at THE DNC SERVER?

They were pretty eager to get Hillary's server to declare it was NEVER HACKED, so why has Mueller refused to look at THE DNC SERVER?

And what happened ? They leaked all kids of shit about hillarys server . Plus that was part of the whole email investigation.

And what happened ? They leaked all kids of shit about hillarys server . Plus that was part of the whole email investigation.

How do we know the leaks weren't from a staffer?

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

that is the most ludicrous statement ever made. see there is free speech. this dude's post is what mumbo jumbo looks like

That is no REASON to refuse to look at THE DNC SERVER. Since THE DNC SERVER and THE DNC's Claim Seth Rich never gave emails to Assange in contradiction of Assange's statement he did, hinges on their claim THE DNC SERVER WAS HACKED, not only does this need to be Subpoened to get to the bottom of whether or not it was hacked, the THE DNC SERVER IS EVIDENCE in a MURDER INVESTIGATION.

HABEOUS CORPUS

Present the EVIDENCE or STFU.

Subpoena THE DNC SERVER!

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

They also didn't look at the water cooler! The microwave!

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .

Forum List

Back