FBI STILL hasn't looked at DNC server

They also didn't look at the water cooler! The microwave!

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .

The water cooler and microwave weren't hacked. The DNC are claiming their server was hacked. You would think if they were hacked they would be bending over backwards to help the FBI

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .
let me just put it this way -

if this were Trumps server, would your..."defense" still be the same? or would this be the killer bullet you've been searching for?

if your answer varies at all, the amount if varies signifies how full of shit you are.

DNC just wants us to take their word for it that they were hacked. There is no way a Bernie supporter could have just leaked the information :rolleyes-41:

DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations
This little fact proves without a doubt, that the D Party is the corrupt party.

I wonder if any of the DNC media outlets have reported this little know fact. Could any of my lib friends here tell me if they know of this?
We need more DNC investigations and no GOP investigations.......more more more!

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

the password was phishing and was Podesta. dude, you can't even keep the scenarios straight. and when a water cooler and microwave have internet service, then we'll bring those elements in. for now, you got shit cause the server wasn't ever hacked. ever. you can't prove it. I dare you to.

if this were Trumps server, would your..."defense" still be the same? or would this be the killer bullet you've been searching for?

if your answer varies at all, the amount if varies signifies how full of shit you are.

If this was trumps server , there is NO way he would turn it over to the FBI .

that wasn't what i asked. i asked if YOUR defense of the DNC NOT doing it would be the same IF they were after TRUMPS server for hacking and RUSSIA info?

stop deflecting and simply say if you'd defend trumps right to not turn this server over under those conditions.

the password was phishing and was Podesta. dude, you can't even keep the scenarios straight. and when a water cooler and microwave have internet service, then we'll bring those elements in. for now, you got shit cause the server wasn't ever hacked. ever. you can't prove it. I dare you to.

Actually a lot of these smart appliances are used for hacking . That aside , like I said , it was a stolen passwords . Why the hell so you need to hand over a server !?

that wasn't what i asked. i asked if YOUR defense of the DNC NOT doing it would be the same IF they were after TRUMPS server for hacking and RUSSIA info?

stop deflecting and simply say if you'd defend trumps right to not turn this server over under those conditions.

You don't need to turn over the server !!!!

What are u getting at anyway? That the DNC faked a hack? They they leaked their own info and torpedoed the campaign?

None of that makes sense .

BULL PHUCKING SHIT!

LIAR!
200_s.gif

Hillary Clinton's Campaign, with the help of Dr. Jean Camp, actually planted false beacon pings on both a Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank.
Both Russian Alpha Bank and Trump Tower gave complete access to US Intelligence to look at their servers. RUSSIAN ALPHA BANK in unprecedented fashion actually asked US Intelligence to look at their server and for the first time in history THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT consented to allow a FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY to examine a Server for a Russian Bank.

Now go play in traffic or try to out run a train or something stupid like you libtards do. Meth or Heroin is usually your preferred method of self destruction.
Crack is no longer cool, eh Lefty?

giphy.gif

Russia's Alfa Bank Says Cyberattacks Falsely Tie It to Trump

Press Statement: Alfa Bank confirms it has sought help from U.S. authorities, and discloses new cyberattacks linked to Trump hoax

Last edited:

What are u getting at anyway? That the DNC faked a hack? They they leaked their own info and torpedoed the campaign?

you like the word ludicrous eh? cause you keep challenging yourself to top the last statement of ludicrous.

not getting at anything. you're saying the feds don't need the server to prove hacking. kinda like proving a murder w/o a body but ok - we'll float this your way a bit.

now if trump was hacked and the feds asked for his computer as a part of the RUSSIA investigation, would you defend trump to NOT turn over the server or would you demand he turn it over NOW cause he's obviously hiding something?

FBI hasn't looked at that server because it DIDN'T NEED TO. The alternative is that FBI is incompetent and provide baseless findings for our country and I urge you to go ahead and make that argument upfront, because that is what your premise requires.

Time for Trumsters to one up their Dear Leader and do the sane thing - accept the findings of our Intelligence, including FBI that in no uncertain terms tell you - it was Russian hackers, under Putin's personal directive that were hacking our political organizations with clear goal of manipulating our elections.

They did and they will keep doing it absent a clear response from Americans.

BULL PHUCKING SHIT!

LIAR!
200_s.gif

Hillary Clinton's Campaign, with the help of Dr. Jean Camp, actually planted false beacon on both a Trump Tower Server and Russian Alpha Bank.
Both Russian Alpha Bank and Trump Tower gave complete access to US Intelligence to look at their servers. RUSSIAN ALPHA BANK in unprecedented fashion actually asked US Intelligence to look at their server and for the first time in history THE RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT consented to allow a FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY to examine a Server for a Russian Bank.

Now go play in traffic or try to out run a train or something stupid like you libtards do. Meth or Heroin is usually your preferred method of self destruction.
Crack is no longer cool, eh Lefty?

giphy.gif

Press Statement: Alfa Bank confirms it has sought help from U.S. authorities, and discloses new cyberattacks linked to Trump hoax

And nowhere in that story did the bank hand over their servers .

Checkmate !

FBI hasn't looked at that server because it DIDN'T NEED TO. The alternative is that FBI is incompetent and provide baseless findings for our country and I urge you to go ahead and make that argument upfront, because that is what your premise requires.

Time for Trumsters to one up their Dear Leader and do the sane thing - accept the findings of our Intelligence, including FBI that in no uncertain terms tell you - it was Russian hackers, under Putin's personal directive that were hacking our political organizations with clear goal of manipulating our elections.
gosh i'm sorry. your proof is what again?

17 agencies, or 4? that has changed.
the republicans called to testify? oh wait, they've been told to go away.
the anonymous sources CNN keeps citing? oh wait, they've admitted there's nothing here but ratings

so again - what ARE you basing this off of again?

the anonymous sources CNN keeps citing? oh wait, they've admitted there's nothing here but ratings

...dumbass I just explained to you what I'm basing this on - the findings of the American Intelligence.

Think about it . How many gmail accounts exist? Millions and millions .

Thousands are probably hacked everyday . Do you think law enforcement has to fly out to California and have access to the server in order to prove a gmail account was hacked ?

You need all 17? Why would the ATF be investigating Russian hackers at the dnc ?

...dumbass I just explained to you what I'm basing this on - the findings of the American Intelligence.

who? that doesn't say anything.

Forum List

Back