FBI STILL hasn't looked at DNC server

The feds asked for server access before Trump ever took office.

"The FBI “repeatedly stressed” the importance of accessing the hacked email server of the Democratic National Committee. But one senior law enforcement official now tells TheBlaze that DNC officials rejected its requests.

"The news comes just hours after it was reported the FBI never examined the DNC server, which the bureau and multiple other U.S. intelligence agencies say was hacked by the Russian government, leading to the release of thousands of damning emails by WikiLeaks that some argue helped President-elect Donald Trump win the election."

DNC rejected FBI request to examine hacked email server, law enforcement official says

" The FBI did not examine the servers of the Democratic National Committee before issuing a report attributing the sweeping cyberintrusion to Russia-backed hackers..."

The FBI Never Asked For Access To Hacked Computer Servers

So back in January, the feds didn't ask to access the servers, but went ahead and said they attributed the so-called "hacking" of the election to Russia....

Then when they were taken to task for THAT, they changed their story and said well they had asked for access, but didn't get it. What a bunch of criminals.

They're all in it together. They should be tried as traitors.

Say it with me - "FBI is incompetent and cannot be trusted to do basic investigation, that is what I'm arguing here"

Either that or give me some other coherent, sane explanation of what you think is going on.
well I can tell you with a straight face that without the server, there is no russia. time to move on.

That's because you are fucking clueless winger grasping at straws to maintain a losing position.
then why did they need crowdstrike? please I'll wait.

...because crowdstrike are the foremost security experts - DUH?

Do you want to know what they found? :rolleyes:
they found nothing. they had to retract their original report. you know this right?

Say it with me - "FBI is incompetent and cannot be trusted to do basic investigation, that is what I'm arguing here"

Either that or give me some other coherent, sane explanation of what you think is going on.
well I can tell you with a straight face that without the server, there is no russia. time to move on.

That's because you are fucking clueless winger grasping at straws to maintain a losing position.

well you said you didn't need to look at the server. they did. how is it they found something? I know it wasn't russian, they later admitted it. but still they looked at the server and so far, no agency of our government has. Crowdstrike is not in our country,.

Yes FBI's security experts did not need to go on DNC's server, Crowdstrike did that and provided them all relevant data from the server. It was good enough the fucking FBI, why is it not good enough for YOU? Because you are exactly what I described you to be.

well you said you didn't need to look at the server. they did. how is it they found something? I know it wasn't russian, they later admitted it. but still they looked at the server and so far, no agency of our government has. Crowdstrike is not in our country,.

Yes FBI's security experts did not need to go on DNC's server, Crowdstrike did that and provided them all relevant data from the server. It was good enough the fucking FBI, why is it not good enough for YOU? Because you are exactly what I described you to be.
wooooooo, you said they didn't need to look at the server because one didn't need to, to see a hack. you just flipped your line stupid fk.

wooooooo, you said they didn't need to, to look at the server because one didn't to see a hack. you just flipped your line stupid fk.

Yes, they, FBI, didn't, because they were provided with all the data from the company hired by the DNC to do this analysis.

This is not rocket science. You can do this.

wooooooo, you said they didn't need to, to look at the server because one didn't to see a hack. you just flipped your line stupid fk.

Yes, they, FBI, didn't, because they were provided with all the data from the company hired by the DNC to do this analysis.

a company that later retracted their report. now it's time to look at the server. still no russia hack never was never was a hack btw. Seth Rich took the info to wikileaks. already confirmed.

a company that later retracted their report

Except they did not. Cool story otherwise.

I know they haven't, that's why the FBI needs to look, thanks for finally agreeing with me.

jc knows everything, hes an expert internet message board member ..

DNC just wants us to take their word for it that they were hacked. There is no way a Bernie supporter could have just leaked the information :rolleyes-41:

DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations
How can they? That their offices are being cluttered with all sorts of frivolous investigations that the DEMS are conjuring up every second. They has a log jam right at their front door steps of investigations.

giphy.webp

jc knows everything, hes an expert internet message board member ..
fkin 'A'

DNC just wants us to take their word for it that they were hacked. There is no way a Bernie supporter could have just leaked the information :rolleyes-41:

How can they? That their offices are being cluttered with all sorts of frivolous investigations that the DEMS are conjuring up every second. They has a log jam right at their front door steps of investigations.

giphy.webp

name the dem intel agency conducting the investigation

:bye1:

Last edited:

Comey and McCabe are two huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge D hacks. Political all the way.

Any sane individual would never ever believe CrowdStrike because gee they are employees of the DNC. AND CrowdStrikes co founder is anti Russian pro Ukrainian and as I've put up before he's also a member of the Atlantic Council that is loaded with all Dems, and funded in part by Victor Pinchuk a Ukrainian oligarch who has donated untold millions to the Clinton Foundation.

Oh nnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo freaking bias there.

:lol:

I know they haven't

Plain record of our conversation shows otherwise....what the fuck is your malfunction?

Comey and McCabe are two huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge D hacks.

And the inevitable conspiracy theories.

giphy.webp

name the dem intel agency conducting the investigation

:bye1:

You means the seventeen that Hillary has conjured up in her little brainless head? I said that the FBI are unable to do any investigations, and Session because he is too busy trying to round up Hillary's Branch intel agency, the pedophilia.

Report claims DOJ probe of Clinton Foundation, emails ongoing

a company that later retracted their report. now it's time to look at the server. still no russia hack never was never was a hack btw. Seth Rich took the info to wikileaks. already confirmed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I bet you beleive the fake Russian dossier fairy tale too. :lol: CrowdStrike even made their presentation look like a freaking comic book. Talk about amateur hour.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Wrong report dummy, NOTHING to do with their DNC and other findings.

they found nothing. they had to retract their original report. you know this right?

Apologies for the other post That was supposed to be directed to antontoo.

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

They also didn't look at the water cooler! The microwave!

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .
Yes, you do NEED TO LOOK AT THE SERVER.
Why don't you quit lying? You are awful at it.

THE FBI "NEEDED TO LOOK AT CLINTON'S SERVER" to assure us (to save her campaign) that her server was not hacked.

So your assertion that we do not need to look at THE DNC SERVER LOGS to determine if it was hacked......IS A BOLD FACED LIE.

Do you work in IT? or are you one of those people we have to deal with that constantly creates "ID Ten T" errors?

Again, you are full of shit. Assange said Seth Rich gave him The Emails and they were not obtained through Russia, or any Russia Intermediaries.

STOP POSTING STUPID NONSENSE IN BOLDED CAPS.

I work in IT - security logs do not require looking at the server hardware, they are completely portable, just like any piece of data on any server.
Dear Dufas:

You should quit your job in IT as you are no good at it and you are a classic example of an "ID Ten T" error. I am sure your password is probably password come to think of it.

You have to look at THE SERVER, The Server logs, The Event Logs, or The Firewall, or some piece of hardware within the DNC Network to determine if there was an INTRUSION.

Answer me this Mr. IT..... Why did not even "Crowd Strike" look at the actual server? And why were they forced to "retract" the majority of the original report THE DNC paid for them to write?

Here you go sparky. They revised it. Other cyber firms are calling them on it. AND they even made their presentation look like a comic book.Amateur hour.

5970F7B4-A58A-45C9-83AC-6513718B3D81_cx0_cy34_cw0_w1023_r1_s.png

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

They also didn't look at the water cooler! The microwave!

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .
Yes, you do NEED TO LOOK AT THE SERVER.
Why don't you quit lying? You are awful at it.

THE FBI "NEEDED TO LOOK AT CLINTON'S SERVER" to assure us (to save her campaign) that her server was not hacked.

So your assertion that we do not need to look at THE DNC SERVER LOGS to determine if it was hacked......IS A BOLD FACED LIE.

Do you work in IT? or are you one of those people we have to deal with that constantly creates "ID Ten T" errors?

Again, you are full of shit. Assange said Seth Rich gave him The Emails and they were not obtained through Russia, or any Russia Intermediaries.

STOP POSTING STUPID NONSENSE IN BOLDED CAPS.

I work in IT - security logs do not require looking at the server hardware, they are completely portable, just like any piece of data on any server.
Dear Dufas:

You should quit your job in IT as you are no good at it. I am sure your password is probably password come to think of it.

You have to look at THE SERVER, The Server logs, The Event Logs, or The Firewall, or some piece of hardware within the DNC Network to determine if there was an INTRUSION.

Answer me this Mr. IT..... Why did not even "Crowd Strike" look at the actual server? And why were they forced to "retract" the majority of the original report THE DNC paid for them to write?

"The Server Logs" IS NOT HARDWARE. It is a software component, mr Crazy.

Forum List

Back