FBI STILL hasn't looked at DNC server

I've been saying this for quite a long time. nothing new. no government agency, none, nada have looked at that server. evah!!!!!!!! That's how I know without a doubt and can say factually, Russia did not hack the DNC server. See how fking easy that is?

They also didn't look at the water cooler! The microwave!

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .
Yes, you do NEED TO LOOK AT THE SERVER.
Why don't you quit lying? You are awful at it.

THE FBI "NEEDED TO LOOK AT CLINTON'S SERVER" to assure us (to save her campaign) that her server was not hacked.

So your assertion that we do not need to look at THE DNC SERVER LOGS to determine if it was hacked......IS A BOLD FACED LIE.

Do you work in IT? or are you one of those people we have to deal with that constantly creates "ID Ten T" errors?

Again, you are full of shit. Assange said Seth Rich gave him The Emails and they were not obtained through Russia, or any Russia Intermediaries.

STOP POSTING STUPID NONSENSE IN BOLDED CAPS.

I work in IT - security logs do not require looking at the server hardware, they are completely portable, just like any piece of data on any server.
Dear Dufas:

You should quit your job in IT as you are no good at it. I am sure your password is probably password come to think of it.

You have to look at THE SERVER, The Server logs, The Event Logs, or The Firewall, or some piece of hardware within the DNC Network to determine if there was an INTRUSION.

Answer me this Mr. IT..... Why did not even "Crowd Strike" look at the actual server? And why were they forced to "retract" the majority of the original report THE DNC paid for them to write?

The Server Logs IS NOT HARDWARE. It is a software component, mr Crazy.

You are a phucking moron. When I say you have to look at some kind of hardware on the network, Switches though they are hardware generate logs, which yes are software based. But since you are losing this argument and badly, you want to split hairs.

Firewalls, though they are hardware generate logs, which can be analyzed to detect and intrusion. A Router, though it is hardware generates logs which can be used to detect an intrusion.

I doubt you work in IT. You are too phucking stupid and too much of an dick to be working in that field.

POST THE LOGS show us THE DNC SERVER, or STFU!

Yes FBI's security experts did not need to go on DNC's server, Crowdstrike did that and provided them all relevant data from the server. It was good enough the fucking FBI, why is it not good enough for YOU? Because you are exactly what I described you to be.
wooooooo, you said they didn't need to, to look at the server because one didn't to see a hack. you just flipped your line stupid fk.

Yes, they, FBI, didn't, because they were provided with all the data from the company hired by the DNC to do this analysis.

This is not rocket science. You can do this.
a company that later retracted their report

Except they did not. Cool story otherwise.

Here you go sparky. They revised it. Other cyber firms are calling them on it. AND they even made their presentation look like a comic book.Amateur hour.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

One more time dummy:

Wrong report dummy, NOTHING to do with their DNC and other findings.

DNC just wants us to take their word for it that they were hacked. There is no way a Bernie supporter could have just leaked the information :rolleyes-41:

DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations
How can they? That their offices are being cluttered with all sorts of frivolous investigations that the DEMS are conjuring up every second. They has a log jam right at their front door steps of investigations.

giphy.webp

name the dem intel agency conducting the investigation

:bye1:

You means the seventeen that Hillary has conjured up in her little brainless head? I said that the FBI are unable to do any investigations, and Session because he is too busy trying to round up Hillary's Branch intel agency, the pedophilia.

Report claims DOJ probe of Clinton Foundation, emails ongoing

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRUMP/RUSSIA ... FOCUS take some meds or something, and try to concentrate

Yes FBI's security experts did not need to go on DNC's server, Crowdstrike did that and provided them all relevant data from the server. It was good enough the fucking FBI, why is it not good enough for YOU? Because you are exactly what I described you to be.
wooooooo, you said they didn't need to, to look at the server because one didn't to see a hack. you just flipped your line stupid fk.

Yes, they, FBI, didn't, because they were provided with all the data from the company hired by the DNC to do this analysis.

a company that later retracted their report. now it's time to look at the server. still no russia hack never was never was a hack btw. Seth Rich took the info to wikileaks. already confirmed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I bet you beleive the fake Russian dossier fairy tale too. :lol: CrowdStrike even made their presentation look like a freaking comic book. Talk about amateur hour.

They used it to buttress their claims. So yes it is part of the original report sparky. And they flat out lied in it.

USA
March 24, 2017 8:31 PM
5970F7B4-A58A-45C9-83AC-6513718B3D81_cx0_cy34_cw0_w1023_r1_s.png

The original CrowdStrike report, dated Dec. 22, 2016, was revised and reposted on March 23, 2017. (Courtesy of CrowdStrike)

WASHINGTON —
U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine's war with pro-Russian separatists.

VOA reported Tuesday that the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS), which publishes an annual reference estimating the strength of world armed forces, disavowed the CrowdStrike report and said it had never been contacted by the company.

Ukraine's Ministry of Defense also has stated that the combat losses and hacking never happened.

Some see overblown allegations

CrowdStrike was first to link hacks of Democratic Party computers to Russian actors last year, but some cybersecurity experts have questioned its evidence. The company has come under fire from some Republicans who say charges of Kremlin meddling in the election are overblown.

They also didn't look at the water cooler! The microwave!

You don't need to hand over a server to prove a hack . Especially a hack where they just stole a password .

THE FBI "NEEDED TO LOOK AT CLINTON'S SERVER" to assure us (to save her campaign) that her server was not hacked.

So your assertion that we do not need to look at THE DNC SERVER LOGS to determine if it was hacked......IS A BOLD FACED LIE.

Do you work in IT? or are you one of those people we have to deal with that constantly creates "ID Ten T" errors?

Again, you are full of shit. Assange said Seth Rich gave him The Emails and they were not obtained through Russia, or any Russia Intermediaries.

I work in IT - security logs do not require looking at the server hardware, they are completely portable, just like any piece of data on any server.
Dear Dufas:

You should quit your job in IT as you are no good at it. I am sure your password is probably password come to think of it.

You have to look at THE SERVER, The Server logs, The Event Logs, or The Firewall, or some piece of hardware within the DNC Network to determine if there was an INTRUSION.

Answer me this Mr. IT..... Why did not even "Crowd Strike" look at the actual server? And why were they forced to "retract" the majority of the original report THE DNC paid for them to write?

You are a phucking moron. When I say you have to look at some kind of hardware on the network, Switches though they are hardware generate server logs, which yes are software based. But since you are losing this argument and badly, you want to split hairs. Firewalls, though they are hardware generate logs, which can be analyzed to detect and intrusion. A Router, though it is hardware generates logs which can be used to detect an intrusion.

I doubt you work in IT. You are too phucking stupid and too much of an dick to be working in that field.

I love how you curse me out while confirming that I am correct. Always the best.

It is software, it is portable and was provided by Crowdstrike to FBI.

DNC just wants us to take their word for it that they were hacked. There is no way a Bernie supporter could have just leaked the information :rolleyes-41:

DNC email server most wanted evidence for Russia investigations
How can they? That their offices are being cluttered with all sorts of frivolous investigations that the DEMS are conjuring up every second. They has a log jam right at their front door steps of investigations.

giphy.webp

name the dem intel agency conducting the investigation

:bye1:

You means the seventeen that Hillary has conjured up in her little brainless head? I said that the FBI are unable to do any investigations, and Session because he is too busy trying to round up Hillary's Branch intel agency, the pedophilia.

Report claims DOJ probe of Clinton Foundation, emails ongoing

:cuckoo: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

TRUMP/RUSSIA ... FOCUS take some meds or something, and try to concentrate
I did not know that Pres. Trump and Russian Pres. has the DNC servers.

Here you go sparky. They revised it. Other cyber firms are calling them on it. AND they even made their presentation look like a comic book.Amateur hour.

One more time dummy:

Show me THE DNC SERVER LOGS
Show me THE DNC SERVER EVENT LOGS
Show me THE DNC SERVER SECURITY LOGS
Show me THE DNC SWITCH LOGS
Show me THE DNC FIREWALL LOGS
Show me THE DNC ROUTER LOGS
Show me THE DNC ISP's ROUTER, and FIREWALL LOGS

Prove to me that THE DNC IS NOT A BUNCH OF LYING SUBVERSIVE LIBERAL NAZIS BENT ON FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING AND DESTROYING THIS NATION!

a company that later retracted their report. now it's time to look at the server. still no russia hack never was never was a hack btw. Seth Rich took the info to wikileaks. already confirmed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I bet you beleive the fake Russian dossier fairy tale too. :lol: CrowdStrike even made their presentation look like a freaking comic book. Talk about amateur hour.

They used it to buttress their claims. So yes it is part of the original report sparky. And they flat out lied in it.

USA

STFU ALREADY.

One more time dummy:

Show me THE DNC SERVER LOGS

Moron that is not publicly available - you seriously don't know that?

What. The. Fuck. Is. Your. Deal.?

Dear Dufas:

You are a phucking moron. When I say you have to look at some kind of hardware on the network, Switches though they are hardware generate server logs, which yes are software based. But since you are losing this argument and badly, you want to split hairs. Firewalls, though they are hardware generate logs, which can be analyzed to detect and intrusion. A Router, though it is hardware generates logs which can be used to detect an intrusion.

I love how you curse me out while confirming that I am correct. Always the best.

again, crowdstrike had to retract their findings. oops. you got nothing mr IT!!!

Dear Dufas:

garsh, ya kin get it outta that plastic box n ever thang like that ?

whew .. whut'll they thank of nexxt

es

The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust
The FBI Relied on a Private Firm’s Investigation of the DNC Hack—Which Makes the Agency Harder to Trust

What is truly disturbing is that the FBI under Comey was actually ready to pay Christopher Steele $$$$$$$$$$ to dig up more fairy tale dirt on Trump. Very unsettling that the FBI is outsourcing intelligence.

Can't wait till McCabe is gone. Sadly the FBI leadership is part of the swamp.

Dear Dufas:

again, crowdstrike had to retract their findings. oops. you got nothing mr IT!!!

No they didn't bullshiter.

Neither Crowdstrike, nor FBI retracted anything about Russians doing this hacking with direction from Kremlin. PERIOD.

Time to get to that final phase of acceptance.

One more time dummy:

we know, it was retracted. we know, we know.

"WASHINGTON —

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank."

Forum List

Back