FBI STILL hasn't looked at DNC server

Dear Dufas:

You should quit your job in IT as you are no good at it. I am sure your password is probably password come to think of it.

You have to look at THE SERVER, The Server logs, The Event Logs, or The Firewall, or some piece of hardware within the DNC Network to determine if there was an INTRUSION.

Answer me this Mr. IT..... Why did not even "Crowd Strike" look at the actual server? And why were they forced to "retract" the majority of the original report THE DNC paid for them to write?

The Server Logs IS NOT HARDWARE. It is a software component, mr Crazy.

You are a phucking moron. When I say you have to look at some kind of hardware on the network, Switches though they are hardware generate server logs, which yes are software based. But since you are losing this argument and badly, you want to split hairs. Firewalls, though they are hardware generate logs, which can be analyzed to detect and intrusion. A Router, though it is hardware generates logs which can be used to detect an intrusion.

I doubt you work in IT. You are too phucking stupid and too much of an dick to be working in that field.

POST THE LOGS show us THE DNC SERVER, or STFU!

I love how you curse me out while confirming that I am correct. Always the best.

It is software, it is portable and was provided by Crowdstrike to FBI.
again, crowdstrike had to retract their findings. oops. you got nothing mr IT!!!

No they didn't bullshiter.

Neither Crowdstrike, nor FBI retracted anything about Russians doing this hacking with direction from Kremlin. PERIOD.
again mr. IT, yes they did. Been posted in here already. sorry friend.

The Server Logs IS NOT HARDWARE. It is a software component, mr Crazy.

You are a phucking moron. When I say you have to look at some kind of hardware on the network, Switches though they are hardware generate server logs, which yes are software based. But since you are losing this argument and badly, you want to split hairs. Firewalls, though they are hardware generate logs, which can be analyzed to detect and intrusion. A Router, though it is hardware generates logs which can be used to detect an intrusion.

I doubt you work in IT. You are too phucking stupid and too much of an dick to be working in that field.

I love how you curse me out while confirming that I am correct. Always the best.

again, crowdstrike had to retract their findings. oops. you got nothing mr IT!!!

Neither Crowdstrike, nor FBI retracted anything about Russians doing this hacking with direction from Kremlin. PERIOD.

BULLSHIT was posted, about Ukrainian Artillery hacking, NOT ABOUT DNC.

Yes, they, FBI, didn't, because they were provided with all the data from the company hired by the DNC to do this analysis.

This is not rocket science. You can do this.
a company that later retracted their report

Except they did not. Cool story otherwise.

Here you go sparky. They revised it. Other cyber firms are calling them on it. AND they even made their presentation look like a comic book.Amateur hour.

Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

One more time dummy:

Wrong report dummy, NOTHING to do with their DNC and other findings.
we know, it was retracted. we know, we know.

"WASHINGTON —

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank."

How are you so consistently dumbass?

IT IS A WRONG FUCKING REPORT, NOTHING TO DO WITH DNC REPORT.

Sorry punk, but says it in my link. dude, your lies don't fly in here. mr. IT.

WASHINGTON —

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

Yes, they, FBI, didn't, because they were provided with all the data from the company hired by the DNC to do this analysis.

This is not rocket science. You can do this.
a company that later retracted their report. now it's time to look at the server. still no russia hack never was never was a hack btw. Seth Rich took the info to wikileaks. already confirmed.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. I bet you beleive the fake Russian dossier fairy tale too. :lol: CrowdStrike even made their presentation look like a freaking comic book. Talk about amateur hour.

They used it to buttress their claims. So yes it is part of the original report sparky. And they flat out lied in it.

USA

STFU ALREADY.

It goes to their credibility. They lied in it. And they are DNC employees. Who the hell except left wing wankers would ever believe them?

Check out his statement. He's the asshole who sits on the Atlantic Council.

After CrowdStrike released its Ukraine report, company co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch CLAIMED IT PROVIDED ADDED EVIDENCE of Russian election interference. In both hacks, he said, the company found malware used by "Fancy Bear," a group with ties to Russian intelligence agencies."

Here you go sparky. They revised it. Other cyber firms are calling them on it. AND they even made their presentation look like a comic book.Amateur hour.

One more time dummy:

we know, it was retracted. we know, we know.

"WASHINGTON —

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank."

How are you so consistently dumbass?

IT IS A WRONG FUCKING REPORT, NOTHING TO DO WITH DNC REPORT.

read carefully in the abstract I pulled from the link. it says presidential election. dude your bullshit is rank.

"WASHINGTON —

In the VOA piece one comment post put it brilliantly.

murfinnyc
March 31, 2017 1:14 PM
If you read other articles about this what makes it relevant is the Ukrainian hacking incident was the basis for the "evidence" Crowdstrike" provided to the FBI that Russia hacked the DNC server.

So the tie was based on the malware which now looks to be incorrect. So if that is incorrect then they have no evidence Russia was involved in either the Ukrainian hack or the DNC hack. That is why it is relevant.

Our intelligence agencies have given complete faith to a report that was produced by Crowdstrike. They have no hands on evidence that the Russians hacked the DNC. They never even inspected the server in question. It is like trying to solve a murder without being able to examine the body.

NAH THIS ISN'T SUSPICIOUS.....................

DNC: The Russians had been booted from our system by the time DHS called

“I was not very happy to be learning about it several months later,” he told the House Intelligence Committee, which is investigating Russia’s meddling in the presidential election. Some of his frustration appeared to be directed at the FBI for not reading him in earlier.

But Johnson also expressed disappointment with the DNC, both for its response to DHS’ offer to help and over the fact that it never turned over its computer server to the government for inspection.

After learning of the hack, Johnson testified, “I pressed my staff to know whether DHS was sufficiently proactive, and on the scene helping the DNC identify the intruders and patch vulnerabilities. The answer, to the best of my recollection, was not reassuring.
After learning of the hack, Johnson testified, “I pressed my staff to know whether DHS was sufficiently proactive, and on the scene helping the DNC identify the intruders and patch vulnerabilities. The answer, to the best of my recollection, was not reassuring.

“The DNC,” he continued, “did not feel it needed DHS’ assistance at that time.” He later added, “I was anxious to know whether or not our folks were in there, and the response I got was, the FBI had spoken to them, they don't want our help, they have CrowdStrike.”

Republicans responded to Johnson’s remarks with exasperation, with Rep. Peter King of New York saying he finds it “very hard to comprehend” that the DNC would have rejected DHS’ offe
r.

Last edited:

WASHINGTON —

U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented data published by an influential British think tank.

From your link dumbass:

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine's war with pro-Russian separatists.

From there, your retard source tries to conflate that to look like something to do with DNC hack.

Since you're obviously too dysfunctional to understand this on your own I'll make it REAL SIMPLE FOR YOU:

1. DNC hacking report - NOT RETRACTED.
2. Ukrainian Artillery hacking report - REVISED.

WASHINGTON —

From your link dumbass:

In December, CrowdStrike said it found evidence that Russians hacked into a Ukrainian artillery app, contributing to heavy losses of howitzers in Ukraine's war with pro-Russian separatists.

From there, your retard source tries to conflate that to look like something to do with DNC hack.

Since you're obviously too dysfunctional to understand this on your own I'll make it REAL SIMPLE FOR YOU:

"CrowdStrike was first to link hacks of Democratic Party computers to Russian actors last year, but some cybersecurity experts have questioned its evidence. The company has come under fire from some Republicans who say charges of Kremlin meddling in the election are overblown."

RIGHT FKING HERE YOU ASS:

"After CrowdStrike released its Ukraine report, company co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch claimed it provided added evidence of Russian election interference. In both hacks, he said, the company found malware used by "Fancy Bear," a group with ties to Russian intelligence agencies.

CrowdStrike's claims of heavy Ukrainian artillery losses were widely circulated in U.S. media.

On Thursday, CrowdStrike walked back key parts of its Ukraine report."
that says the election hack was rancid.

No more, your meme is meme. there is fking nothing about russia, fking nothing

Last edited:
Hope they're looking at trump's private servers. He's got several and none are any more secure than his old cell or email. And he's an idiot- giving out phone number to everybody except the paper boy.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So ahem THE DNC CLAIMS that this was a MATTER OF NATIONAL SECURITY.....

YET REJECTS THE HELP OF THE VERY AGENCY WHO'S PRIMARY JOB IS NATIONAL SECURITY (DHS).

AND CROWD SOURCE AND BOTH THE DNC LIED.

WASHINGTON —

From your link dumbass:

"CrowdStrike was first to link hacks of Democratic Party computers to Russian actors last year, but some cybersecurity experts have questioned its evidence. The company has come under fire from some Republicans who say charges of Kremlin meddling in the election are overblown."

RIGHT FKING HERE YOU ASS:

"After CrowdStrike released its Ukraine report, company co-founder Dmitri Alperovitch claimed it provided added evidence of Russian election interference. In both hacks, he said, the company found malware used by "Fancy Bear," a group with ties to Russian intelligence agencies.

CrowdStrike's claims of heavy Ukrainian artillery losses were widely circulated in U.S. media.

On Thursday, CrowdStrike walked back key parts of its Ukraine report."
that says the election hack was rancid.

No more, your meme is meme. there is fking nothing about russia, fking nothing

QUOTE FROM CROWD SOURCE ITSELF:

"THE ELECTION HACK NARRATIVE WAS RANCID!"

Forum List

Back