FBI successfully recovers Clinton deleted emails

Whether it was hacked has no bearing on whether she is guilty of espionage. She's responsible for what she did, not what some third party does.

You really don't know the first thing about the law, do you?

I obviously know quite a bit more about the law and the issue than you do. But go ahead and run your mouth....you're doing a better job of making a fool out of yourself than I have time for. :lol:

Whether it was hacked has no bearing on whether she is guilty of espionage. She's responsible for what she did, not what some third party does.

You really don't know the first thing about the law, do you?

I obviously know quite a bit more about the law and the issue than you do. But go ahead and run your mouth....you're doing a better job of making a fool out of yourself than I have time for. :lol:

Then why are you trying to make excuses for Hillary's violations of security law?

actually the case is not contingent on that what so ever

Good lord.....I'm dismayed that two supposed conservatives can't fucking read.

They can read just fine, and they are right, the case isn't contingent on whether the server was hacked. However, that would make it much worse in the eyes of the public.

the would enhance or bring other charges

yes, that's true. But her basic violations or security laws are sufficient for an indictment. It is very likely that the Chinese, Russians, and radical muslim groups have those e-mails and could use them to blackmail her if she ever became president. THAT is the real danger here.

actually the case is not contingent on that what so ever

Good lord.....I'm dismayed that two supposed conservatives can't fucking read.

They can read just fine, and they are right, the case isn't contingent on whether the server was hacked. However, that would make it much worse in the eyes of the public.

the would enhance or bring other charges

yes, that's true. But her basic violations or security laws are sufficient for an indictment. It is very likely that the Chinese, Russians, and radical muslim groups have those e-mails and could use them to blackmail her if she ever became president. THAT is the real danger here.

yes she should if not already fail the background check

Hello? Of course she's already looking at a considerable prison term....I never said otherwise. What I did say is that if the FBI can PROVE her server was hacked by a foreign country, she can eat the whole enchilada including espionage and treason.

Hello? Of course she's already looking at a considerable prison term....I never said otherwise. What I did say is that if the FBI can PROVE her server was hacked by a foreign country, she can eat the whole enchilada including espionage and treason.

OK, great. you just were not clear in the beginning. Sounded like you were defending the bitch.

OK, great. you just were not clear in the beginning. Sounded like you were defending the bitch.

No, you jumped to the conclusion I was defending her instead of reading what I wrote.....blood is up about all this and I know that...especially with the blind ferocity Trump followers are showing. Nobody on this planet despises Hillary Clinton more than I do....I've been raked over the coals for years saying that Vince Foster was shot by her and her SS guard, who finished the job to save her bacon.

Forum List

Back