FBI successfully recovers Clinton deleted emails

The Democratic HQ was not the only break-in. Nioxn's plumbers also broke into the office of Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist, for example.

But, I truly believe she was promised the nomination if she gracefully accepted the bought convention last time for Obama.

I don't think they can stand each other but Dem politics is ruling the day.
I still say it ain't gonna happen. Mrs. Clinton is fully ingrained into Washington, she is one of them and will be protected.

maybe, but you discount the fact that the Obamas hate the Clintons. If HRC continues to drop in the polls it would not surprise me if obozo told the AG to take her down.

Obama would prefer to Biden to follow him, hell, plugs might even make Obama his VP.

yes, she was promised the SecState job if she backed off and kept quiet about Obama's questionable past. They have so much dirt on each other, they are tied together like conjoined twins
What a load of dingos' kidneys.

Wasn't that amazing? I recall seeing that the first time. Somewhat dissimilar though, in that Nixon believed that if the President decided it was in the nation's interest, it was not illegal to ignore criminal, and I suppose civil, laws. That's scary, but there was something principled about it. He didn't try to justify breaking laws for personal gain, or personal convenience. Hillary, by contrast, appears to just figure prohibitions on her use of personal email for official biz was inconvenient, and only applied to "little people."

I'm not really convinced she broke any "laws," or that if she did she did so intentionally. Rather, I think she's so isolated by her layers of secrecy it was never really made clear to her what she ws dealing with.

Wasn't that amazing? I recall seeing that the first time. Somewhat dissimilar though, in that Nixon believed that if the President decided it was in the nation's interest, it was not illegal to ignore criminal, and I suppose civil, laws. That's scary, but there was something principled about it. He didn't try to justify breaking laws for personal gain, or personal convenience. Hillary, by contrast, appears to just figure prohibitions on her use of personal email for official biz was inconvenient, and only applied to "little people."

The people who flew the airplanes into the WTC thought they were doing Allah's will.

Their ego's had caused them to confuse God's will with their own. "Gee, what a great coincidence Allah thinks the same way I do and wants the same things I want!"

That's ego. Not God.

Just so with Nixon. He was not working for the good of the country. His ego made him believe he was.

He had the same error in thinking as the 9/11 assholes, and he was just as harmful.

That kind of deluded thinking is what makes those kind of people so dangerous.

There is no one more dangerous than a maniac who thinks he is doing God's will or what's right for the country.

Enter Trump.

I'm not really convinced she broke any "laws," or that if she did she did so intentionally. Rather, I think she's so isolated by her layers of secrecy it was never really made clear to her what she ws dealing with.

Except she's told lie after lie about it, she knew exactly what she was doing

sorry dem/libs. HRC is going down, is plugs ready?
What are you, delusional?

Do you actually think Loretta Lynch is going to lift her little pinky to do anything about Hillary's malfeasance? Clearly you don't understand how the nation and the application of the law work.

I am not saying that Lynch will prosecute her, I am saying that when the FBI investigation becomes public that the American people (except a few brain dead libs) will turn on her and she will not be the dem nominee and will never be president.

But, you also ignore the fact that the obamas and Clintons hate each other. If obozo sees that Hillary is losing the nomination, he just might turn the AG loose on her.
Saw a headline yesterday that said "Sanders Meets Obama at the WH." What do you make of that?

The people who flew the airplanes into the WTC thought they were doing Allah's will.

Their ego's had caused them to confuse God's will with their own. "Gee, what a great coincidence Allah thinks the same way I do and wants the same things I want!"

That's ego. Not God.

Just so with Nixon. He was not working for the good of the country. His ego made him believe he was.

He had the same error in thinking as the 9/11 assholes, and he was just as harmful.

There is no one more dangerous than a maniac who thinks he is doing God's will or what's right for the country.

Enter Trump.

Was Obama bypassing Congress doing "God's work? You know he is always right and when he writes those illegal EO's, he must be channeling God.

Except she's told lie after lie about it, she knew exactly what she was doing

How's that Indictment coming?

That's ego. Not God.

Enter Trump.

Was Obama bypassing Congress doing "God's work? You know he is always right and when he writes those illegal EO's, he must be channeling God.

"Bypassing Congress" is a media trigger phrase intended to mislead rubes like yourself.

That exact same phrase was used by the liberal propaganda outlets all during Bush's term, and now it is being used by the right wing propaganda outlets during Obama's.

EOs have been around for a very long time. They do not "bypass Congress".

Do you actually think Loretta Lynch is going to lift her little pinky to do anything about Hillary's malfeasance? Clearly you don't understand how the nation and the application of the law work.

I am not saying that Lynch will prosecute her, I am saying that when the FBI investigation becomes public that the American people (except a few brain dead libs) will turn on her and she will not be the dem nominee and will never be president.

But, you also ignore the fact that the obamas and Clintons hate each other. If obozo sees that Hillary is losing the nomination, he just might turn the AG loose on her.
Saw a headline yesterday that said "Sanders Meets Obama at the WH." What do you make of that?
Obama has met multiple times with Clinton. This is only the first time he has met with Sanders.

So make of that what you will.

That's ego. Not God.

Enter Trump.

I hadn't considered that Trump was justifying lying on the basis of it being good for the country. Huey Long would happily have trampled all over people's right to own private property for the greater good, and FDR considered him the most dangerous person in America for good reason. I thought Trump was merely an egomaniac/sociopath using politics to enjoy power for fun. Maybe he really is dangerous.

Conversely, Hillary appears to have just been caught up in being Hillary and doing things in the way most convenient for herself.

Obama: Ok Bernie, name me as your VP and I will turn Lynch loose on Hillary

Bernie: you got it, barry.

That's ego. Not God.

Enter Trump.

I hadn't considered that Trump was justifying lying on the basis of it being good for the country. Huey Long would happily have trampled all over people's right to own private property for the greater good, and FDR considered him the most dangerous person in America for good reason. I thought Trump was merely an egomaniac/sociopath using politics to enjoy power for fun. Maybe he really is dangerous.

Conversely, Hillary appears to have just been caught up in being Hillary and doing things in the way most convenient for herself.

Hillary is nothing more than a power whore. She will say whatever you want to hear, and then will say the exact opposite to someone else if that is what they want to hear.

Trump is a different breed. He's a megalomaniac.

Nice fantasy, but the 12th amendment prevents Obama from being VP.

"But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

That's ego. Not God.

Enter Trump.

Hillary is nothing more than a power whore. She will say whatever you want to hear, and then will say the exact opposite to someone else if that is what they want to hear.

Trump is a different breed. He's a megalomaniac.

Trump is a successful American businessman, Hillary is a successful criminal. You choose.

Nice fantasy, but the 12th amendment prevents Obama from being VP

don't think so, you better check that and report back to us

Nice fantasy, but the 12th amendment prevents Obama from being VP

don't think so, you better check that and report back to us

You didn't even bother to look at the 12th, did you, rube.

"But no person constitutionally ineligible to the office of President shall be eligible to that of Vice-President of the United States."

Under the 22nd Amendment, Barack Obama is constitutionally ineligible to be President in 2016. Therefore, he is ineligible to be Vice President.

That's ego. Not God.

Enter Trump.

Illegal EOs?

Forum List

Back