FBI successfully recovers Clinton deleted emails

But, I truly believe she was promised the nomination if she gracefully accepted the bought convention last time for Obama.

I don't think they can stand each other but Dem politics is ruling the day.
I still say it ain't gonna happen. Mrs. Clinton is fully ingrained into Washington, she is one of them and will be protected.

maybe, but you discount the fact that the Obamas hate the Clintons. If HRC continues to drop in the polls it would not surprise me if obozo told the AG to take her down.

Obama would prefer to Biden to follow him, hell, plugs might even make Obama his VP.

yes, she was promised the SecState job if she backed off and kept quiet about Obama's questionable past. They have so much dirt on each other, they are tied together like conjoined twins

Of course she did. They learned after they had to buy off Berger for Bill to steal stuff from the archives after 9/11 they didn't want exposed.
What I really think is that Mrs. Clinton is totally unaware of what was done that was wrong. I doubt she does any more then just look at her screen and respond. I doubt there is any thought at all into how classified the material may or may not be.

That said, does it matter if it is intentional or not? Nope. She should be aware and if she were not that disqualifies her from having her finger on the nuclear button.

she knew exactly what she was doing. The private server was set up so that no one could see her message traffic. It backfired on her. I do agree that she is disqualified to be president----------for many reasons, the classified data disclosure just one of them

Oh for sure she was trying to hide stuff on her personal server why else have one?

But, her defense will be, none of the emails that were classified originated with her. She can't possibly stop someone from sending her a classified email, so she will say. So some low level flunky will be taken out and shot and that will be the end of it, if even that happens.

No, I think she was promised the nomination this time around after they bought votes that were hers for him at the convention. Sure, the other may have also been promised, but she would not have been willing to look the other way so easily, if she wasn't.
But, I truly believe she was promised the nomination if she gracefully accepted the bought convention last time for Obama.

I don't think they can stand each other but Dem politics is ruling the day.
I still say it ain't gonna happen. Mrs. Clinton is fully ingrained into Washington, she is one of them and will be protected.

maybe, but you discount the fact that the Obamas hate the Clintons. If HRC continues to drop in the polls it would not surprise me if obozo told the AG to take her down.

Obama would prefer to Biden to follow him, hell, plugs might even make Obama his VP.

yes, she was promised the SecState job if she backed off and kept quiet about Obama's questionable past. They have so much dirt on each other, they are tied together like conjoined twins

what Nixon did was nothing compared to what Hillary has done.

Only someone who knows nothing about Nixon could possibly say such an ignorant thing.

They were just kidding around. Nixon had the greatest sense of humor for a president ever. Really.........

David Eisenhower: Uh.. you were telling us how they twisted the meaning of what you said.

Richard Nixon: That's right, uh.. uh, yeah, yeah.. [ chuckles ] You see.. my administration.. had the greatest sense of humor that this country has ever seen. You see.. most of the time, we were.. making "party" tapes. Me, and Haldeman, and Ehrlichman, and Dean could joke for weeks on end. We actually.. played to the microphone..

[ slow dissolve to a flashback scene of Nixon's March 21st meeting with John Dean in the Oval Office ]

Richard Nixon V/O: ..We'd do anything to crack wach other up! And I remember, that day, Dean was on a roll, so I just followed his lead, and.. "played along" with the "joke"..

John Dean: [ standing over Nixon's desk; a microphone is unseen underneath a small lamp on the desk ] ..Plus.. there's a real problem.. in raising money.

[ Dean holds up handwritten sign: "Let's Pretend There's A Cover Up"; Nixon laughs, removes lampshade to reveal hidden microphone ]

John Dean: Uh.. Mitchell.. Mitchell has been working on raising some money.. feeling he's got, you know.. he's one of the ones with the most.. to lose

President Richard Nixon: [ covers microphone with hand, tries not to laugh ] Martha!

John Dean: ..but.. there is no denying the fact that the White House - Ehrlichman, Haldeman.. [ points to himself ] ..Dean - are all involved in some of the.. early.. money decisions.

President Richard Nixon: [ stands slightly to speak directly into the microphone ] How much money do they need?

John Dean: Well.. I would say these people are going to cost, uh.. uh.. [ looks to Nixon for help, who sticks both thumbs in the air to silently cue Dean to pick a high number ] ..a million dollars! Over the next.. two years.

[ Nixon and Dean pound on the desk to subdue their laughter ]

President Richard Nixon: We could get that.

John Dean: [ stifling laughter ] Uh-huh.

[ Nixon scribbles on a pad, then, laughing silently, holds it up to reveal the message: "Let's Talk In Incomplete Sentences" ]

SNL Transcripts: Buck Henry: 05/26/79: The Nixons Watch "Blind Ambition"

I wish I could find a clip of this old skit but the transcript will have to do.

Only someone who knows nothing about Nixon could possibly say such an ignorant thing.

They were just kidding around. Nixon had the greatest sense of humor for a president ever. Really.........

David Eisenhower: Uh.. you were telling us how they twisted the meaning of what you said.

Richard Nixon: That's right, uh.. uh, yeah, yeah.. [ chuckles ] You see.. my administration.. had the greatest sense of humor that this country has ever seen. You see.. most of the time, we were.. making "party" tapes. Me, and Haldeman, and Ehrlichman, and Dean could joke for weeks on end. We actually.. played to the microphone..

[ slow dissolve to a flashback scene of Nixon's March 21st meeting with John Dean in the Oval Office ]

Richard Nixon V/O: ..We'd do anything to crack wach other up! And I remember, that day, Dean was on a roll, so I just followed his lead, and.. "played along" with the "joke"..

John Dean: [ standing over Nixon's desk; a microphone is unseen underneath a small lamp on the desk ] ..Plus.. there's a real problem.. in raising money.

[ Dean holds up handwritten sign: "Let's Pretend There's A Cover Up"; Nixon laughs, removes lampshade to reveal hidden microphone ]

John Dean: Uh.. Mitchell.. Mitchell has been working on raising some money.. feeling he's got, you know.. he's one of the ones with the most.. to lose

President Richard Nixon: [ covers microphone with hand, tries not to laugh ] Martha!

John Dean: ..but.. there is no denying the fact that the White House - Ehrlichman, Haldeman.. [ points to himself ] ..Dean - are all involved in some of the.. early.. money decisions.

President Richard Nixon: [ stands slightly to speak directly into the microphone ] How much money do they need?

John Dean: Well.. I would say these people are going to cost, uh.. uh.. [ looks to Nixon for help, who sticks both thumbs in the air to silently cue Dean to pick a high number ] ..a million dollars! Over the next.. two years.

[ Nixon scribbles on a pad, then, laughing silently, holds it up to reveal the message: "Let's Talk In Incomplete Sentences" ]

In other words, you don't care if Hillary committed felonies while Secretary of State?

In other words, you don't care if Hillary committed felonies while Secretary of State?

Nah, the RWNJ's have cried wolf way too many times these past 7 years. I'll wait until the FBI releases it report.

Nah, the RWNJ's have cried wolf way too many times these past 7 years. I'll wait until the FBI releases it report.
7 years??!!

You've forgotten the Bush terms entirely!

Saw on the news this morning the FBI is ready to recommend she be indicted and if the US Attorney refuses they will spill the beans
Limbaugh said on his show yesterday that the FBI can't indict anyone, it has to go thru lynch.

Lynch has for the most part has been high profile and in front of the camera.
I bet you don't see hind or tail of her until Jan 20
Can Congress impeach Lynch for refusing to execute her office according to law?

OP Newsmax article.. aka bullcrap

FBI says they are going to interview the sources in the emails.

my bad, the NM bullcrap cam from SIL

Last edited:
It's important for the FBI to prove her server was hacked. If it wasn't and that can be proven, the case against her weakens considerably. She could then claim the whole thing was a brilliant move on her part since the State and Defense depts are hacked regularly. Gates said the Pentagon is attacked thousands of times a day. It can't be assumed she was hacked....a good forensics analysis should be able to decide one way or the other.

15 minutes worth of tapes. And he resigned.

\

Nixon put the country ahead of his political ambitions and his legacy. Both Clintons are doing just the opposite.

It's important for the FBI to prove her server was hacked. If it wasn't and that can be proven, the case against her weakens considerably. She could then claim the whole thing was a brilliant move on her part since the State and Defense depts are hacked regularly. Gates said the Pentagon is attacked thousands of times a day. It can't be assumed she was hacked....a good forensics analysis should be able to decide one way or the other.

no it does not weaken the case

doesn't matter. when you are in possession of classified data you are responsible for its security, doesn't matter if you sent it or received it, if you have it you are its legal custodian and are responsible for protecting it from disclosure.

Every person who has ever had a security clearance understands that.

\

Nixon put the country ahead of his political ambitions and his legacy. Both Clintons are doing just the opposite.
What a crock of shit. Nixon put his ambitions first, and broke the law in myriad ways to do it.

You know nothing about Nixon.

Haldeman: Now, on the investigation, you know, the Democratic break-in thing, we’re back to the-in the, the problem area because the FBI is not under control, because Gray doesn’t exactly know how to control them, and they have, their investigation is now leading into some productive areas, because they’ve been able to trace the money, not through the money itself, but through the bank, you know, sources – the banker himself. And, and it goes in some directions we don’t want it to go. Ah, also there have been some things, like an informant came in off the street to the FBI in Miami, who was a photographer or has a friend who is a photographer who developed some films through this guy, Barker, and the films had pictures of Democratic National Committee letter head documents and things. So I guess, so it’s things like that that are gonna, that are filtering in. Mitchell came up with yesterday, and John Dean analyzed very carefully last night and concludes, concurs now with Mitchell’s recommendation that the only way to solve this, and we’re set up beautifully to do it, ah, in that and that…the only network that paid any attention to it last night was NBC…they did a massive story on the Cuban…

Nixon: That’s right.

Haldeman: thing.

Nixon: Right.

Haldeman: That the way to handle this now is for us to have Walters call Pat Gray and just say, “Stay the hell out of this …this is ah, business here we don’t want you to go any further on it.” That'’s not an unusual development,…

Nixon: Um huh.

Haldeman: …and, uh, that would take care of it.

Nixon: What about Pat Gray, ah, you mean he doesn’'t want to?

Haldeman: Pat does want to. He doesn'’t know how to, and he doesn'’t have, he doesn’'t have any basis for doing it. Given this, he will then have the basis. He’ll call Mark Felt in, and the two of them …and Mark Felt wants to cooperate because…

Nixon: Yeah.

Haldeman: he’s ambitious…

Nixon: Yeah.

Haldeman: Ah, he’ll call him in and say, “We’'ve got the signal from across the river to, to put the hold on this.” And that will fit rather well because the FBI agents who are working the case, at this point, feel that’s what it is. This is CIA.

Nixon: But they’'ve traced the money to ‘em.

Haldeman: Well they have, they'’ve traced to a name, but they haven'’t gotten to the guy yet.

Nixon: Would it be somebody here?

Haldeman: Ken Dahlberg.

Nixon: Who the hell is Ken Dahlberg?

Haldeman: He’s ah, he gave $25,000 in Minnesota and ah, the check went directly in to this, to this guy Barker.

Nixon: Maybe he’'s a …bum.

Nixon: He didn’'t get this from the committee though, from Stans.

Haldeman: Yeah. It is. It is. It’s directly traceable and there’s some more through some Texas people in–that went to the Mexican bank which they can also trace to the Mexican bank…they’ll get their names today. And (pause)

Nixon: Well, I mean, ah, there'’s no way… I’m just thinking if they don’'t cooperate, what do they say? They they, they were approached by the Cubans. That’s what Dahlberg has to say, the Texans too. Is that the idea?

Haldeman: Well, if they will. But then we’re relying on more and more people all the time. That’'s the problem. And ah, they’'ll stop if we could, if we take this other step.

Nixon: All right. Fine.

Haldeman: And, and they seem to feel the thing to do is get them to stop?

Nixon: Right, fine.

Haldeman: They say the only way to do that is from White House instructions. And it’s got to be to Helms and, ah, what’'s his name…? Walters.

Nixon: Walters.

Haldeman: And the proposal would be that Ehrlichman (coughs) and I call them in

Nixon: All right, fine.

Haldeman: and say, ah…

Nixon: How do you call him in, I mean you just, well, we protected Helms from one hell of a lot of things.

Haldeman: That'’s what Ehrlichman says.

Nixon: Of course, this is a, this is a Hunt, you will-that will uncover a lot of things. You open that scab there’'s a hell of a lot of things and that we just feel that it would be very detrimental to have this thing go any further.This involves these Cubans, Hunt, and a lot of hanky-panky that we have nothing to do with ourselves. Well what the hell, did Mitchell know about this thing to any much of a degree.

Haldeman: I think so. I don ‘t think he knew the details, but I think he knew.

Nixon: He didn’'t know how it was going to be handled though, with Dahlberg and the Texans and so forth? Well who was the asshole that did? (Unintelligible) Is it Liddy? Is that the fellow? He must be a little nuts.

Haldeman: He is.

Nixon: I mean he just isn’'t well screwed on is he? Isn'’t that the problem?

Haldeman: No, but he was under pressure, apparently, to get more information, and as he got more pressure, he pushed the people harder to move harder on…

Nixon: Pressure from Mitchell?

Haldeman: Apparently.

Nixon: Oh, Mitchell, Mitchell was at the point that you made on this, that exactly what I need from you is on the–

Haldeman: Gemstone, yeah.

Nixon: All right, fine, I understand it all. We won'’t second-guess Mitchell and the rest. Thank God it wasn'’t Colson.

Haldeman: The FBI interviewed Colson yesterday. They determined that would be a good thing to do.

Nixon: Um hum.

Haldeman: Ah, to have him take a…

Nixon: Um hum.

Haldeman: An interrogation, which he did, and that, the FBI guys working the case had concluded that there were one or two possibilities, one, that this was a White House, they don’'t think that there is anything at the Election Committee, they think it was either a White House operation and they had some obscure reasons for it, non political,…

Nixon: Uh huh.

Haldeman: or it was a…

Nixon: Cuban thing-

Haldeman: Cubans and the CIA. And after their interrogation of, of…

Nixon: Colson.

Haldeman: Colson, yesterday, they concluded it was not the White House, but are now convinced it is a CIA thing, so the CIA turn off would…

Nixon: Well, not sure of their analysis, I’m not going to get that involved. I'’m (unintelligible).

Haldeman: No, sir. We don’t want you to.

Nixon: You call them in.

Nixon: Good. Good deal! Play it tough. That'’s the way they play it and that'’s the way we are going to play it.

Haldeman: O.K. We’ll do it.

Nixon: Yeah, when I saw that news summary item, I of course knew it was a bunch of crap, but I thought ah, well it’s good to have them off on this wild hair thing because when they start bugging us, which they have, we’ll know our little boys will not know how to handle it. I hope they will though. You never know. Maybe, you think about it. Good!

Looks like they're gonna drag this thing out. They'll wait til the Election is over. If she becomes President, obviously the investigation is done. It really is shocking she's been allowed to skate, while Petraeus was viciously lynched.

More sad 'Party before Country' stuff. It comes down to Petraeus being a Republican, and Clinton being a fellow Democrat. She should have already been arrested.

Forum List

Back