🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FBI to enforce teacher's union control of schools (Poll)

Do you support or oppose the DOJ effort to intimidate parents at school board meetings?

• I support the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I oppose the DOJ efforts to intimidate parents

Votes: 48 94.1%

• Total voters
View attachment 548218

The MSM is blaming school boards for this.....but Merrick Garland released a memo to the FBI declaring that anyone who protests CRT at school board meetings will be treated as Domestic Terrorists. He has mobilized the FBI against parents:

AG Merrick Garland Instructs FBI to Mobilize Against Parents Who Oppose Critical Race Theory, Covid Mandates in Public Schools​

View attachment 548208

US Attorney General Merrick Garland has instructed the FBI to mobilize against parents who oppose Critical Race Theory (CRT) and Covid mandates, citing ‘threats.’
Merrick Garland’s letter to the FBI follows the National School Board Association’s request to classify protests as “domestic terrorism.”
“Threats against public servants are not only illegal, they run counter to our nation’s core values,” wrote Attorney General Garland. “Those who dedicate their time and energy to ensuring that our children receive a proper education in a safe environment deserve to be able to do their work without fear for their safety.”
Curiously, Garland’s letter didn’t actually specify any credible threats.
“Citing an increase in harassment, intimidation and threats of violence against school board members, teachers and workers in our nation’s public schools, today Attorney General Merrick B. Garland directed the FBI and U.S. Attorneys’ Offices to meet in the next 30 days with federal, state, Tribal, territorial and local law enforcement leaders to discuss strategies for addressing this disturbing trend. These sessions will open dedicated lines of communication for threat reporting, assessment and response by law enforcement.” the DOJ’s press release read.
The DOJ will be creating a task force “consisting of representatives from the department’s Criminal Division, National Security Division, Civil Rights Division, the Executive Office for U.S. Attorneys, the FBI, the Community Relations Service and the Office of Justice Programs, to determine how federal enforcement tools can be used to prosecute these crimes…”

Links

You finally got your marching orders from Trump. Right wing fascists are trying to intimidate school boards. You want to support terrorism then you are a terrorist. It proves that you are mind numbed robot who just spreads propaganda.

Using or threatening violence is a crime. Even if you are a parent, you have no right to use violence. The Proud Boys are a terrorist group and their involvement shows this. They attempted to force their way into 3 Vancouver schools. The schools were forced to lockdown because of this threat.

"Three schools in Vancouver, Washington went into lockdown Friday after a group of anti-mask protesters that included the Proud Boys attempted to gain entry and disrupt the school day.

Skyview High School, Alki Middle School, and Chinook Elementary were on high alert after local members of the Proud Boys extremist gang, frustrated parents of students, and other anti-maskers rallied against the requirement that students, staff, and teachers wear face coverings."

At another meeting, masked people were harassed and threatened.

In addition white supremacists have joined with these terrorists. Not surprising a racist would back other racists. Being parents does not make you above the law. If you want to protest peacefully then you will have no issues with the FBI.

You have no clue what freedom is. Freedom does not give you the right to make threats to intimidate anyone. You have responsibilities as well as freedom.

Yeah....that's exactly how the tyrants in Washington wanted you to react.

Parents have a right to be angry at schools....schools that are telling parents to butt-out.
Especially when anyone who can read can see that CRT is hate-speech against white people.
It teaches you to see racism in anything and everything.

Yet Democrats like going around acting like they're smarter than everyone else.
Clearly common-sense doesn't exist in their minds.

Parents do not have a right to threaten school boards. CRT is not hate speech against whites. Republican thugs like you show that there is some truth to CRT.

You have no sense whatsoever. You are a mind numbed Trump robot spreading misinformation.

That's clearly a dodge.
I suggest you get informed.....because I've been seeing this crap in the news for over a year. Drag Queens in kindergarden classes....CRT being taught in K12 schools all over CA, MI....Teaching children about anal sex.

You are the one who needs to be educated. Your youtube video has nothing to do with the subject.

Elections have consequences. Voters gave the House, Senate and WH to deranged leftists and this is what we have. Not sure why we are upset. This is what the country obviously wants.

You deranged right wing fascists are the menace to this country. Threatening and intimidating public officials is apparently what you want.

Children have a right to their childhood....and these folks want to take that from them.

They're really just trying to piss everyone off so they can send the FBI after them.
These wokes are mostly a bunch of evil...sick...twisted people who want to upset Christians and normal families.

Any parent who threatens and tries to intimidate public officials are not a normal family. They are deranged right wing fascists just like you.

Why are you using children as political pawns to threaten and intimidate public officials? You are the ones who are sick and twisted.Anyone who advocates violence is not a Christian. They are evil.

You finally got your marching orders from Trump. Right wing fascists are trying to intimidate school boards. You want to support terrorism then you are a terrorist. It proves that you are mind numbed robot who just spreads propaganda.

Using or threatening violence is a crime. Even if you are a parent, you have no right to use violence. The Proud Boys are a terrorist group and their involvement shows this. They attempted to force their way into 3 Vancouver schools. The schools were forced to lockdown because of this threat.

"Three schools in Vancouver, Washington went into lockdown Friday after a group of anti-mask protesters that included the Proud Boys attempted to gain entry and disrupt the school day.

Skyview High School, Alki Middle School, and Chinook Elementary were on high alert after local members of the Proud Boys extremist gang, frustrated parents of students, and other anti-maskers rallied against the requirement that students, staff, and teachers wear face coverings."

At another meeting, masked people were harassed and threatened.

In addition white supremacists have joined with these terrorists. Not surprising a racist would back other racists. Being parents does not make you above the law. If you want to protest peacefully then you will have no issues with the FBI.

You have no clue what freedom is. Freedom does not give you the right to make threats to intimidate anyone. You have responsibilities as well as freedom.

Sorry, bud....I haven't heard dick from Trump in over a month.
Peers to me you're being gaslighted by Biden.

I don't think the voters gave them anything. They stole the election. I don't know anyone who voted for this crap. They're a minority. That's why it's not hard for me to believe that Democrats have been rigging elections for quite awhile.

You are the ones trying to rig elections. You lost fair and square.

Any parent who threatens and tries to intimidate public officials are not a normal family. They are deranged right wing fascists just like you.

Why are you using children as political pawns to threaten and intimidate public officials? You are the ones who are sick and twisted.Anyone who advocates violence is not a Christian. They are evil.
I think you're getting your chain jerked again.
One of these days you fuckers are going to wake the fuck up.

Sorry, bud....I haven't heard dick from Trump in over a month.
Peers to me you're being gaslighted by Biden.

Of course not. You are the bottom feeder. The misinformation goes from Trump to the right wing news media and fascist Republicans. Then you get the football and run with it.

I think you're getting your chain jerked again.
One of these days you fuckers are going to wake the fuck up.

You are the one getting your chains jerked. Trump is playing you like a sucker.
When are you fascists going to wake up.

So, pay your taxes, sit down and shut up but don't you dare complain to the school that you don't like what the state is teaching your kid or we'll sick the FBI on you!

JOE BIDEN FASCIST DICTATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE.

Imagine if Trump had tried to use the force of the federal government against the parents of this country unless they accepted their kids being taught anti-leftist constitutional civics!

How long before Joe Biddum declares all of the following to be domestic terrorism worthy of the FBI:

1. Questioning elections where the winner changes hands in the middle of the night after everyone but the counters were sent home.
  2. Questioning your taxes.
  3. Questioning government spending.
  4. Questioning food prices and gasoline.
  5. Not buying an EV.
  6. Questioning climate change.
  7. Posting opinions on Twitter.
  8. Questioning masks and vaccines in any form.
  9. Voting against the democrat party in any form, especially Donald Trump!

You fasc ists are domestic terrorists attempting to take over this country.

You deranged right wing fascists are the menace to this country. Threatening and intimidating public officials is apparently what you want.
Like intimidating senators in a bathroom? Are you ever not a complete waste of life. You have no idea what a fascist even is. I am Jewish you stupid leftist. Call me a fascist again and prove how much of an idiot you are.

Forum List

Back