FDR Admiration Society

Imagine the conservatives glee if there had been no internment camps and there had been sabotage. Conservatives and Republicans could really have a field day with FDR. In any case most of the Japanese-Americans seemed to have understood and continued to support the Democratic party of FDR even to this day.

But yet weepy leftards like you want a totally unsecured southern border while taking in thousands of un-vetted muslims during this alleged fake war on terrorism. Plenty of stipends, perks and benefits for illegals while we have veterans that can't get treatment, can't find jobs and are homeless. Let me tell ya something, douchebag, FDR goaded Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor. The FDR admin cut off oil and steel to Japan while they were warring with China. The Japanese code had been broken a year before the attack and ships were sent there to be sunk. Not only that, they intentionally let sailors die that were tapping out Morse code SOS signals for up to 16 days after Pearl Harbor and never lifted a finger to help them because they needed a high body count and it was all done so Americans would support entering WWII to fight the Nazis that were financed by the banking oligarchs, Wall Street and the corporations that made huge profits off of concentration camp labor. Hitler was a Rothschild agent and he could have never risen to power without the help of monarchs and the good ol' USA.INC's owners....and that is a fact.

Learn, grow, evolve....I am here to help....
Nothing in your conspiracy theory is even remotely provable. Most of it is not even logical or sensible. Just ramblings like a retard on acid.

Imagine the conservatives glee if there had been no internment camps and there had been sabotage. Conservatives and Republicans could really have a field day with FDR. In any case most of the Japanese-Americans seemed to have understood and continued to support the Democratic party of FDR even to this day.

But yet weepy leftards like you want a totally unsecured southern border while taking in thousands of un-vetted muslims during this alleged fake war on terrorism. Plenty of stipends, perks and benefits for illegals while we have veterans that can't get treatment, can't find jobs and are homeless. Let me tell ya something, douchebag, FDR goaded Japan into attacking Pearl Harbor. The FDR admin cut off oil and steel to Japan while they were warring with China. The Japanese code had been broken a year before the attack and ships were sent there to be sunk. Not only that, they intentionally let sailors die that were tapping out Morse code SOS signals for up to 16 days after Pearl Harbor and never lifted a finger to help them because they needed a high body count and it was all done so Americans would support entering WWII to fight the Nazis that were financed by the banking oligarchs, Wall Street and the corporations that made huge profits off of concentration camp labor. Hitler was a Rothschild agent and he could have never risen to power without the help of monarchs and the good ol' USA.INC's owners....and that is a fact.

Nothing in your conspiracy theory is even remotely provable. Most of it is not even logical or sensible. Just ramblings like a retard on acid.

Do your own due diligence and then come back and tell me that I am wrong...I shan't hold my breath.

It's not a theory nor is it even up for debate should you do even a little bit of digging...but I understand where you are coming from because you believe that "da gubermint" works for you and has your best interest at heart. I beg to differ. This corporate entity has been bending us over since the early 1970's after they felt that they no longer needed a strong middle class. because it wasn't "sustainable"...that was when the Rockefeller Foundation recruited the liberal stupid fucks into the "environmental movement" and funded them as they screamed that we were killing the earth. The term "theory" means that it is a systematic explanation of which can never be proven....I have documentation and the quotes of those invloved i this massive con job. Have you done any research about the Act of 1871, Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the conditions leading up to it? How about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy March 9th of 1933 of this corporate entity.......how much do you know...or are you simply one of the booger picking morons that smear their snot on the urinal walls???

Do your own due diligence and then come back and tell me that I am wrong...I shan't hold my breath.

It's not a theory nor is it even up for debate should you do even a little bit of digging...but I understand where you are coming from because you believe that "da gubermint" works for you and has your best interest at heart. I beg to differ. This corporate entity has been bending us over since the early 1970's after they felt that they no longer needed a strong middle class. because it wasn't "sustainable"...that was when the Rockefeller Foundation recruited the liberal stupid fucks into the "environmental movement" and funded them as they screamed that we were killing the earth. The term "theory" means that it is a systematic explanation of which can never be proven....I have documentation and the quotes of those invloved i this massive con job. Have you done any research about the Act of 1871, Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and the conditions leading up to it? How about the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy March 9th of 1933 of this corporate entity.......how much do you know...or are you simply one of the booger picking morons that smear their snot on the urinal walls???
I think you know the answer.

Leftnutter, Regent, and Camp are statists. They were indoctrinated by the state, in the government schools, and unfortunately are incapable of over coming that indoctrination. They are not stupid people, just brainwashed people.

An easy way to determine if an American is uninformed or brainwashed, is ask them if FDR was a great POTUS. If they say he was, they have clearly identified themselves.

Leftnutter, Regent, and Camp are statists. They were indoctrinated by the state, in the government schools, and unfortunately are incapable of over coming that indoctrination. They are not stupid people, just brainwashed people.

An easy way to determine if an American is uninformed or brainwashed, is ask them if FDR was a great POTUS. If they say he was, they have clearly identified themselves.
Even conservative historians acknowledge the greatness of FDR

As does most of the world

Shallow thinking Gipper. You fail to comprehend the argument. It is not about the details and misgivings, mistakes and faults of the individual FDR. The anti-FDR campaigns by the right are actually anti-New Deal efforts. Attacking the ideology and philosophy that FDR implemented can be extremely difficult because so many of his programs were pragmatic and still enjoyed and supported today. Once folks become aware of what was accomplished it becomes almost impossible to demonize the philosophy behind the New Deal. Few fully realize the positive affects the New Deal programs still have on 21st Century Americans. That is why it is attacked by first demonizing FDR himself, and in the case of our resident FDR hater, always attacking Roosevelt the man as the primary focus of attacking the New Deal philosophy.

The New Deal philosophy FDR championed can be explained very simply. Before FDR the government's focus was on helping big business be successful. The concept was that if big business did well, the benefits would be felt by the masses. The weaknesses and pitfalls of free market capitalism were ignored or accepted as problems and difficulties that came with the economic system. The end of World War I brought an era of the masses examining and searching new forms of governing that would not always leave the masses at the mercy of the rich and powerful capitalist or dictatorial monarchs. World War I was the catalyst that jump started communism and instigated acceptance of degrees of socialism intermingled with free market capitalism. A guy named Mussolini took over Italy and created what became known as fascism.

America was no different. People were looking, discussing and debating reform that would protect the masses. FDR chose a transformation from the trickle down theory to a trickle up theory. Instead of the masses always relying on big business, FDR transformed the system to one where big business relied on the masses. The right has been fighting this transformation ever since. They want to bring back the good old days when CEO's had the power of feudal lords and were treated as nobles.

Yes,

Thanks to the new deal the government is taking 7% of your salary and making your employer pay an additional 7%.

Ida May Fuller made out like a bandit.

Paid about 25 bucks into the system....got the first S.S. check for 22 dollars and proceeded to live off of social security for 35 more years.

Our kids are paying for it now.

I could not imaging a greater legacy.....:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

America was no different. People were looking, discussing and debating reform that would protect the masses. FDR chose a transformation from the trickle down theory to a trickle up theory. Instead of the masses always relying on big business, FDR transformed the system to one where big business relied on the masses. The right has been fighting this transformation ever since. They want to bring back the good old days when CEO's had the power of feudal lords and were treated as nobles.

This is an ignorant post.

The labor force was shifting at an incredible rate.

The country had been farming and small businesses prior to the start of the Industrial Revolution. Even prior to the Great Roosevelt Depression, the elderly were getting screwed as they were being marginalized (althought some like the railroads attempted to keep them afloat).

The needed help making the transition. The Great Depression exacerbated the situation when many of them lost their savings.

They really needed help.

Instead of helping them (S.S. was passed in 1935 and didn't start paying until 1940), he saddled us with this joke we call S.S.

Learn how to use paragraphs and maybe I'll read your nonsense

Sorry, I usually cater to a much more intellectual clientele than those like you....so I don't have to write my postings as if I was writing a first grade primer or people with short attention spans. I posted this on my Facebook page and have already gotten 20 "likes" and it has only been up for 15 minutes., (snicker)
You must have lots of Birchers who visit your facebook page. Do you think you are original with that nonsense you post? Show some evidence and links to that garbage that isn't linked to the radical right wing. See if you can find an objective or academic source that will agree with your rant.

"Birchers"????? Hardly...... perhaps I have friends of all stripes that understand what has been done to all of us...even fuckwads like you. I only have about 13,000 hours of research into how we got to this place and how the economic system works, the real history of the country and not the bullshit version we were taught in public schools that are nothing but indoctrination centers. I know where we have been...where we are now and where we are heading. I give seminars and talks for people that want to expand their knowledge base and at the the very least spur a little intellectual curiosity. I always give them a way to contact me if they believe that I have given them some erroneous information after they have done their due diligence....thus far, no one has. I have given you just a smidgen of what I know...so go ahead.....tell me that Washington D.C isn't a city/state and that it isn't the corporate headquarters of USA.INC..... try and prove that it's not a huge conglomerate with over 185,000 subsidiaries that includes states, cities, towns and burgs all of which can be found on Dun and Bradstreet with their all caps name. You were incorporated after your birth certificate was printed on bond paper three days after your parents didn't claim you. Look at your driver's license, the copy of your birth certificate, your social security card...any bill that you get, any banking statement you get, any dealing with the court system......your name is always in ALL CAPS because they are wanting you to contract with the corporate fiction that was created via your certificate of live birth because we are under admiralty law. I know exactly of which I speak...you think I am wrong? The onus is on you to prove it then, punkinpuss........

Tin foil hats optional?
I know more than you....and I am sure that it irks you...tough shit.

Although.....that really isn't saying much.

Took this off the web.....it's an OP.

It is not an argument....but a perspective......

Still......not everyone is a fan:

I know many democrats hold the idea that FDR was a great president but history is telling a different story. I am currently working on my masters degree in History and my class is currently discussing the FDR presidency, I must admit that before I was unaware of all the huge mistakes some accidental and some really stupid, that the FDR administration made. History leaves no doubt that because of FDR's bad judgment and bad leadership cost America and Europe hundreds of thousands of lives. The evidence is undisputable! I have a very liberal professor and she has the same conclusion. It has been only recently that historians have been able to see the full scope of his leadership and how it cost the world dearly. Does anyone else have a perspective on this topic?

Even conservative historians acknowledge the greatness of FDR

As does most of the world
Who cares? You think that means anything to me?

Without question, FDR was our greatest modern President

He reestablished the office of the President into a leader and not just a figurehead who followed the lead of Congress like Harding, Coolidge and Hoover

I noticed you left out Woodrow Wilson, that signed off on the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 that has basically enslaved us since it's inception and how he signed on Americans for WWI which was a total bullshit war designed to get us into debt to the very banking oligarchs that financed his campaign...must have just been an oversight on your part, no?

FDR was no prize either. He knew that the very same banking oligarchs that brought in Wilson to sign off on the Federal Reserve Act were the same ones that were behind the orchestrated market crash of 1929 that lead to the Depression and he did nothing about it....you know, the kind of Depression the people were told that a central bank would prevent?
But wait, there is more....FDR made the people turn in their gold (which is real money) in exchange for Federal Reserve Notes and made it illegal for an American to possess gold bullion that was later turned over to the Fed bankers for (snicker) "safe keeping". On March 9, 1933, House Joint Resolution No. 192-10 was voted into law, which is the Emergency Banking Act. The "Emergency Banking Act" succeeded in doing away with the gold standard and all property as well as our labor were pledged as a "surety"on the debt due to the Chapter 11 bankruptcy of USA.INC that FDR could have stopped had he simply had the Treasury print our own currency as it is written in the organic Constitution instead of the one written in 1871 and he could have done that had he not been so spineless....but wait! There's more!!! All sovereign Americans residing within USA.INC suddenly and falsely were expatriated from their sovereign American status without their knowledge or consent and their labor, children, property, sweat equity and credit became the financial collateral for the public debt which had then been converted into a public trust and that was accomplished with the "birth certificate" requirement....up until that time, there was no such thing but using Admiralty law and the Universal Commercial Code? We became surety on the debt and they monetized our birth certificate and using actuarial tables based on what you will pay in taxes, commerce produced and "gubermint" fees for violating their acts, statutes and codes ( all designed to bring in revenue) over your lifetime? They come up with an amount to start with but it changes over the course of your lifetime...could go up or down...just depends on how hard you work for the legal tender..... and your beloved "gubermint" borrows against what you will produce...get it now? You are just a mule and when it comes to "retiring that mule" and unless you have squirreled away enough nuts ( i.e Federal Reserve notes that lose value every year)...you will get a mere pittance of the "benefits" that you were promised when you agreed to become a "U.S citizen" pledging loyalty and your labor to the corporation that is USA.INC that granted you "privileges" while taking away your God given rights..... unless you are smart enough to reclaim them like I have.

That is what FDR did for us.....what a guy!

word salad

Translation: You (meaning Rightloser) are to lazy to read it.

FDR's court packing scheme is a prime example of that bastard's attempt to hijack our Constitution.

The country had been farming and small businesses prior to the start of the Industrial Revolution. Even prior to the Great Roosevelt Depression, the elderly were getting screwed as they were being marginalized (althought some like the railroads attempted to keep them afloat).

The needed help making the transition. The Great Depression exacerbated the situation when many of them lost their savings.

They really needed help.

Instead of helping them (S.S. was passed in 1935 and didn't start paying until 1940), he saddled us with this joke we call S.S.
The Depression began in 1929. Roosevelt did not become President until 1933. The country was in a full depression in 1933 with unemployment over 20%.
You call my post ignorant when you don't even know when the Great Depression began.

Last edited:

They really needed help.

The Depression began in 1929. Roosevelt did not become President until 1933. They country was in full depression in 1933 with unemployment over 20%.
You call my post ignorant when you don't even know when the Great Depression began.

The Great Depression wasn't great until Roosevelt drug it out.

There were signs it was already lessening.

He simply turned it from being a depression to a "great depression".

It's funny how you posts are nothing but a reflection of your own failure as a reasoned left winger. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's also great that you use this to deflect that fact that your post was shredded.

FDR's court packing scheme is a prime example of that bastard's attempt to hijack our Constitution.
His court-packing scheme as you call it included a proposal being talked about today, mandatory retirement. The so-called scheme caused the court to begin ruling more in favor of FDR's contested programs that were constructing much of the infrastructure we are still using today.

Took this off the web.....it's an OP.

It is not an argument....but a perspective......

Still......not everyone is a fan:

I know many democrats hold the idea that FDR was a great president but history is telling a different story. I am currently working on my masters degree in History and my class is currently discussing the FDR presidency, I must admit that before I was unaware of all the huge mistakes some accidental and some really stupid, that the FDR administration made. History leaves no doubt that because of FDR's bad judgment and bad leadership cost America and Europe hundreds of thousands of lives. The evidence is undisputable! I have a very liberal professor and she has the same conclusion. It has been only recently that historians have been able to see the full scope of his leadership and how it cost the world dearly. Does anyone else have a perspective on this topic?
Again with the revisionist history
FDR admitted he was exploring new territory. Some of his initiatives worked, some failed......the key was that he was willing to try
Your claims of hundreds of thousands of lives is revisionist bullshit. How many lives would be lost in the concentration camps for every extra month Hitler remained in power? American manufacturing supplied not just our forces but the allies and the soviets. We accelerated the end of the war.

Shallow thinking Gipper. You fail to comprehend the argument. It is not about the details and misgivings, mistakes and faults of the individual FDR. The anti-FDR campaigns by the right are actually anti-New Deal efforts. Attacking the ideology and philosophy that FDR implemented can be extremely difficult because so many of his programs were pragmatic and still enjoyed and supported today. Once folks become aware of what was accomplished it becomes almost impossible to demonize the philosophy behind the New Deal. Few fully realize the positive affects the New Deal programs still have on 21st Century Americans. That is why it is attacked by first demonizing FDR himself, and in the case of our resident FDR hater, always attacking Roosevelt the man as the primary focus of attacking the New Deal philosophy.

The New Deal philosophy FDR championed can be explained very simply. Before FDR the government's focus was on helping big business be successful. The concept was that if big business did well, the benefits would be felt by the masses. The weaknesses and pitfalls of free market capitalism were ignored or accepted as problems and difficulties that came with the economic system. The end of World War I brought an era of the masses examining and searching new forms of governing that would not always leave the masses at the mercy of the rich and powerful capitalist or dictatorial monarchs. World War I was the catalyst that jump started communism and instigated acceptance of degrees of socialism intermingled with free market capitalism. A guy named Mussolini took over Italy and created what became known as fascism.

Silly.

Yeah we must all learn to ignore FDR's multiple lies, his domestic and foreign treasonous actions, his war that lead to the death of thousands, his foolish economic policies that impoverished millions, his Stalinist leanings, imprisoning Americans without trial, etc.....................

WTF!!!! Foolish...CEO's still have the power. FDR changed nothing...he was of the elite and he made sure his class prospered, while all others suffered, like most presidents.

PS. FDR greatly admired and emulated Hitler and Mussolini, until he was controlled by Stalinist spies.

They really needed help.

The Depression began in 1929. Roosevelt did not become President until 1933. They country was in full depression in 1933 with unemployment over 20%.

It's funny how you posts are nothing but a reflection of your own failure as a reasoned left winger. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

It's also great that you use this to deflect that fact that your post was shredded.
There were not signs it was lessening. After three years of Republican leadership, unemployment had gone to 25%

His court-packing scheme as you call it included a proposal being talked about today, mandatory retirement. The so-called scheme caused the court to begin ruling more in favor of FDR's contested programs that were constructing much of the infrastructure we are still using today.

OMGosh...this is funny.....

It wasn't madatory retirement....it was putting more people on the Court.

You are correct, he basically bullied the court. Many historians agree that he lost a lot of political capital because of this blatant attempt to destroy the separation of powers.

Good to know you really don't think the constitution is relevant.

They really needed help.

You making a comment that offers a misguided opinion does not shred my post you dope. To make such a stupid accusation and claim about when the Great Depression began requires you to provide a link to back up the stupid claims you are making.

Forum List

Back