FDR- the Icon Hero of the Left

Trump is turning out as having created the most corrupt administration since Reagan and Reagan had the most corrupt administration in history.

dont you EVER get tired of showing the world what a clueless lying :lmao: stupid fuck you are.
Where is the lie in my post jackass? Show us how brilliant you are and show us why Reagan did not have the most corrupt administration in history. ....

You don't consider throwing innocent Americans into concentration camps a form of corruption? Sending a shipload of Jews to almost certain death? Performing harmful experiments on African Americans? Strong-arming the Supreme Court into submission?

^ this

That's WHY Progressives think FDR is a Deity
I guess Reagan thought FDR was a Deity too, Reagan voted for FDR four times in a row.
As for the Court they must have thought FDR was a Deity also. But then who didn't, the American people, Reagan, the Court, the historians, and some Republicans. Not the Republicans that voted against renewing the draft a short time before Pearl Harbor.
As for the concentration camps, why did the Japanese-Americans enlist in the army to fight the axis and what political party do they vote for today?

More illogic, as expected.

dont you EVER get tired of showing the world what a clueless lying :lmao: stupid fuck you are.
Where is the lie in my post jackass? Show us how brilliant you are and show us why Reagan did not have the most corrupt administration in history. ....

You don't consider throwing innocent Americans into concentration camps a form of corruption? Sending a shipload of Jews to almost certain death? Performing harmful experiments on African Americans? Strong-arming the Supreme Court into submission?

^ this

I guess Reagan thought FDR was a Deity too, Reagan voted for FDR four times in a row.
As for the Court they must have thought FDR was a Deity also. But then who didn't, the American people, Reagan, the Court, the historians, and some Republicans. Not the Republicans that voted against renewing the draft a short time before Pearl Harbor.
As for the concentration camps, why did the Japanese-Americans enlist in the army to fight the axis and what political party do they vote for today?

As many do, I still use experts in their fields and will continue to do so, it seems to work.

^ this

As many do, I still use experts in their fields and will continue to do so, it seems to work.

When will you try using logic, honesty, or thinking?

^ this

Your logic, and thinking, I hope never. As for honesty I think the things you say you believe to be true, and that's the best I can do for you.

^ this

You will never accept the fact that after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor and knowledge of the Rape of Nanking and all the barbaric atrocities attributed to the Japanese on Americans and Europeans captured by the Japanese, Americans had no patience or sympathy for the Japanese. They absolutely had no sympathy. Americans did not commit mass rapes and murders. They did not round up massive numbers of civilians for public torture and executions and beheadings. They did not clutch babies by the ankles and bash their heads against walls while the parents watched. They did not bayonet babies and toddlers and march down the streets with them squirming and wiggling as they screamed in pain on the ends of those bayonets.
Hard to understand why Americans disliked Japanese in WWII? Only for a Japanese apologist. Only for someone with reason to hide Japanese history. Until America ramed them, they could pretty much be barbaric animals if left to their own.

^ this

You will never accept the fact that after the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor and knowledge of the Rape of Nanking and all the barbaric atrocities attributed to the Japanese on Americans and Europeans captured by the Japanese, Americans had no patience or sympathy for the Japanese. They absolutely had no sympathy. Americans did not commit mass rapes and murders. They did not round up massive numbers of civilians for public torture and executions and beheadings. They did not clutch babies by the ankles and bash their heads against walls while the parents watched. They did not bayonet babies and toddlers and march down the streets with them squirming and wiggling as they screamed in pain on the ends of those bayonets.
Hard to understand why Americans disliked Japanese in WWII? Only for a Japanese apologist. Only for someone with reason to hide Japanese history. Until America ramed them, they could pretty much be barbaric animals if left to their own.

and YOU will never stop doing this everytime your hero you have your head up the ass on is exposed for the murderous criminal he was murdering all those americans at pearl harbour ALLOWING it to happen.this is YOU when evidence is given to you that you dont like what a fucking traiter to americans he was and murdered all those saliers at pearly harbour letting it happen on PURPOSE.

immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503-jpg.176699

that being said,for the last time,do EVERYONE a favor here and stick to the Reagan threads and keep exposing the corruption of Him.A topic that you are actually not biased on and actually look at the evidence and facts,a topic you actually KNOW something about.:D

^ this

Your logic, and thinking, I hope never. As for honesty I think the things you say you believe to be true, and that's the best I can do for you.

welcome to the world of Crusader Retard and Unkotare.:D

and YOU will never stop doing this everytime your hero you have your head up the ass on is exposed for the murderous criminal he was murdering all those americans at pearl harbour ALLOWING it to happen.this is YOU when evidence is given to you that you dont like what a fucking traiter to americans he was and murdered all those saliers at pearly harbour letting it happen on PURPOSE.

Any and all evidence you think you have has been debunked for decades.

coiming from a troll who does THIS-:scared1: all the time when challeneged to look at it is NO POSITION to be telling lies i have been debunked for decades,other way around shill.:haha: unlike you,i address evidence and dont run off from it.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::itsok:

these are the two things you always do when your hero bastard gets exposed for the criminal he was.:scared1::CryingCow:

AGAIN stick to the subject of REAGAN,something you are NOT biased on and actually take the time to look at HIS corruption.:D

^ this

Your logic, and thinking, I hope never. ....

Logic is logic. Try your own thinking, at least.

... Americans had no patience or sympathy for the Japanese. They absolutely had no sympathy. .....

The scumbag fdr did not throw "the Japanese" into his concentration camps, he threw innocent AMERICANS and legal residents who had committed no atrocities or crimes at all into his concentration camps. Your appeal to emotion fails because your aim is off. You fail at logic yet again.

coiming from a troll who does THIS-:scared1: all the time when challeneged to look at it is NO POSITION to be telling lies i have been debunked for decades,other way around shill.:haha: unlike you,i address evidence and dont run off from it.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::itsok:

these are the two things you always do when your hero bastard gets exposed for the criminal he was.:scared1::CryingCow:

AGAIN stick to the subject of REAGAN,something you are NOT biased on and actually take the time to look at HIS corruption.:D
You are evading showing evidence that FDR somehow orchestrated Pearl Harbor, What you are claiming happens to be the granddaddy of conspiracy theories. But go ahead and provide your best piece of evidence to prove your conspiracy theory.

You are evading showing evidence that FDR somehow orchestrated Pearl Harbor, What you are claiming happens to be the granddaddy of conspiracy theories. But go ahead and provide your best piece of evidence to prove your conspiracy theory.

quit LYING ,i have taken you to school on that MANY times,you ran off and LIED and said it was not true when you could not counter the facts shiil:206:

YOU are the ONLY one that evades facts on FDR. IF you were not biased ,i would post them again for you but since you are a paid troll for the democrats,this is what you do all the time so i wont waste my breath.

Last edited:
... Americans had no patience or sympathy for the Japanese. They absolutely had no sympathy. .....

The scumbag fdr did not throw "the Japanese" into his concentration camps, he threw innocent AMERICANS and legal residents who had committed no atrocities or crimes at all into his concentration camps. Your appeal to emotion fails because your aim is off. You fail at logic yet again.
Without misusing the term concentration camp you have nothing. Perhaps these camps were technically concentration camps, but they were nothing like the concentration camps people visualize when thinking or talking about WWII. You present a distorted view of the reality of the situation.

Without misusing the term concentration camp you have nothing. ......

I use the term accurately, as even the scumbag fdr managed to. Your failure of semantics aside, I notice you avoid my point very deliberately.

Without misusing the term concentration camp you have nothing. Perhaps these camps were technically concentration camps, but they were nothing like the concentration camps people visualize when thinking or talking about WWII. You present a distorted view of the reality of the situation.

as i was saying.YOU evaded the facts in the conspiracy section MANY times by at least a handful of us that owned your sorry ass in that thread and did this each time knowing you were taken to school
ignore.jpg

fucking coward.BECAUSE of your cowardly actions back then of LIES,nobody takes you serious here in your lies on him.

quit LYING ,i have taken you to school on that MANY times,you ran off and LIED and said it was not true when you could not counter the facts shiil:206:
You have not taken anyone to school on the topic.of an FDR/Pearl Harbor conspiracy. You have nor even made a claim about alleged evidence to support your conspiracy theory.

You have been challenged to provide your best piece of evidence of an FDR/Pearl Harbor conspiracy.
Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back