FDR- the Icon Hero of the Left

FDR was a disaster. His stupid economic policies prolonged the Great Depression, causing terrible suffering for millions of Americans. He forced farmers to destroy their products, when Americans were starving...them lied us into war.

What prolonged the Great Depression was republic pols who pushed more economic polices of failure. Like trying force a balanced budget in 1936.

FDR and Abe shit all over our Constitution and Americans from all sides worship them. Blows my goddamn mind.

I guess it’s because most people aren’t pieces of shit like you.
Yes, only pieces of shit hate tyrants that do whatever they want :lol:

So trump’s love of tyrants all over the planet concerns you?
I didnt like the way he propped up duerte, no. That guy is fucking terrible.

We are talking racist America here.

People were happy the Japs were locked up

" The Ringle Report, from the Office of Naval Intelligence, found that only a small percentage of Japanese Americans posed a potential security threat, and that the most dangerous were already known or in custody."

Confession of Error: The Solicitor General's Mistakes During the Japanese-American Internment Cases

Progs count history as fake news, which is why they ignore the history of collectivist states like Nazi Germany and the former USSR, cuz they still think it could work, if only.......

FDR and Abe shit all over our Constitution and Americans from all sides worship them. Blows my goddamn mind.

Trump also loves the tyrant in Turkey who has destroyed the democracy in country and imprisoned 100s of thousands of people.

o trump’s love of tyrants all over the planet concerns you?

Trump also loves the tyrant in Turkey who has destroyed the democracy in country and imprisoned 100s of thousands of people.
Trump is a scumbag. But this thread is about FDR.

" The Ringle Report, from the Office of Naval Intelligence, found that only a small percentage of Japanese Americans posed a potential security threat, and that the most dangerous were already known or in custody."

Confession of Error: The Solicitor General's Mistakes During the Japanese-American Internment Cases

Progs count history as fake news, which is why they ignore the history of collectivist states like Nazi Germany and the former USSR, cuz they still think it could work, if only.......

Pre Second World War II Germany was a facsist State not a collective state.

But thanks for failing again at a point.

I dont like him either.

Pre Second World War II Germany was a facsist State not a collective state.

But thanks for failing again at a point.
Fascism is collectivism.

Digital History

"The Munson Report

In October and November of 1941, Special Representative of the State Department Curtis B. Munson, under Roosevelt's orders, carried out an intelligence gathering investigation on the loyalty of Japanese Americans. His report concluded that Japanese Americans are loyal and would pose little threat. He wrote: "There is no Japanese `problem' on the Coast ... There is far more danger from Communists and people of the Bridges type on the Coast than there is from Japanese."
First, the report was created and finished before Dec. 7 and beginning of the war. Second, Munson was nor a soldier or military expert. He was a State Department staffer. Third, the report admits that acts of espionage and even sabotage may occur, in his judgment, the Japanese pose no real threat to be concerned about.

Digital History

"The Munson Report

In October and November of 1941, Special Representative of the State Department Curtis B. Munson, under Roosevelt's orders, carried out an intelligence gathering investigation on the loyalty of Japanese Americans. His report concluded that Japanese Americans are loyal and would pose little threat. He wrote: "There is no Japanese `problem' on the Coast ... There is far more danger from Communists and people of the Bridges type on the Coast than there is from Japanese."
First, the report was created and finished before Dec. 7 and beginning of the war. Second, Munson was nor a soldier or military expert. He was a State Department staffer. Third, the report admits that acts of espionage and even sabotage may occur, in his judgment, the Japanese pose no real threat to be concerned about.

Munson investigated under fdr’s own yorders. The scumbag fdr was told there was no threat, and the piece of shit insisted on building his concentration camps anyway.

Digital History

"The Munson Report

Munson investigated under fdr’s own yorders. The scumbag fdr was told there was no threat, and the piece of shit insisted on building his concentration camps anyway.
He ordered the report before Pearl Harbor. The report was done before Pearl Harbor. Once Pearl Harbor occurred it became a military affair, concern, and responsibility. You are suggesting FDR should have listened to the diplomat instead of the General.

Votto's source above shows he is wrong about "innocent" German nationals.

With the US entry into World War I, German nationals were automatically classified as "enemy aliens." Two of the four main World War I-era internment camps were located in Hot Springs, N.C., and Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.[2] Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer wrote that "All aliens interned by the government are regarded as enemies, and their property is treated accordingly." (Underline by this writer)

Obviously, you can't read.

The government examined the cases of German nationals individually, and detained relatively few in internment camps run by the Department of Justice, as related to its responsibilities under the Alien and Sedition Acts. To a much lesser extent, some ethnic German US citizens were classified as suspect after due process and also detained.

Time to change the history books I reckon

My bad, public schools don't include any of this in history books.
So I was right. Everyone was rounded up, and then examined case by case. Quit being goofy.

Votto's source above shows he is wrong about "innocent" German nationals.

With the US entry into World War I, German nationals were automatically classified as "enemy aliens." Two of the four main World War I-era internment camps were located in Hot Springs, N.C., and Fort Oglethorpe, Georgia.[2] Attorney General A. Mitchell Palmer wrote that "All aliens interned by the government are regarded as enemies, and their property is treated accordingly." (Underline by this writer)

Obviously, you can't read.

The government examined the cases of German nationals individually, and detained relatively few in internment camps run by the Department of Justice, as related to its responsibilities under the Alien and Sedition Acts. To a much lesser extent, some ethnic German US citizens were classified as suspect after due process and also detained.

Time to change the history books I reckon

My bad, public schools don't include any of this in history books.
So I was right. Everyone was rounded up, and then examined case by case. Quit being goofy.
About 110,000 Japanese were interned from the west coast. German immigrants numbered 1.2 million. The first generation Germans, meaning those with both parents being German-born numbered 5 million.

Digital History

"The Munson Report

He ordered the report before Pearl Harbor. The report was done before Pearl Harbor. Once Pearl Harbor occurred it became a military affair, concern, and responsibility. You are suggesting FDR should have listened to the diplomat instead of the General.

Chief of Naval Operations is the military as well.

Stop disgracing yourself trying to play the apologist for the fucking scumbag fdr.

Forum List

Back