Feb jobs report

The tax cuts have NOT paid for themselves. In fact revenue growth is lower than it would be had we NOT cut taxes (primarily on the wealthy and corporations)

As far as record revenue...unless we have NEGATIVE revenue (also known as a recession) by definition we ALWAYS have "record increases" because GDP is always growing . MOre economic activity (even if it's minimal) means more revenue (records...even if only a $1 increase)

The NY Times describes it well here

One way to think about it is from the perspective of a small-business owner. Let’s say you run your own bakery. You sell bread for $4 a loaf. Today, you sold 90 loaves, for $360 in revenue. You expect that, because it’s a busier day at the bakery tomorrow, you’ll sell 100 loaves then, earning $400. But you’d like to sell even more than that, so you lower the price to $3 a loaf to encourage additional purchases.

Congratulations! You sell 125 loaves. Your revenue goes up, to $375. That’s more than you brought in the day before. Your price cut, though, has not “paid for itself” — because you ended up bringing in less revenue than you would have otherwise.

In other words, you brought in more money than the day before. But it’s less than you would have made if you hadn’t cut the price.

No, Trump’s Tax Cut Isn’t Paying for Itself (at Least Not Yet)

The tax cuts have NOT paid for themselves. In fact revenue growth is lower than it would be had we NOT cut taxes (primarily on the wealthy and corporations)

As far as record revenue...unless we have NEGATIVE revenue (also known as a recession) by definition we ALWAYS have "record increases" because GDP is always growing . MOre economic activity (even if it's minimal) means more revenue (records...even if only a $1 increase)

One way to think about it is from the perspective of a small-business owner. Let’s say you run your own bakery. You sell bread for $4 a loaf. Today, you sold 90 loaves, for $360 in revenue. You expect that, because it’s a busier day at the bakery tomorrow, you’ll sell 100 loaves then, earning $400. But you’d like to sell even more than that, so you lower the price to $3 a loaf to encourage additional purchases.

Congratulations! You sell 125 loaves. Your revenue goes up, to $375. That’s more than you brought in the day before. Your price cut, though, has not “paid for itself” — because you ended up bringing in less revenue than you would have otherwise.

In other words, you brought in more money than the day before. But it’s less than you would have made if you hadn’t cut the price.

I’d like to poll a question,, would you like to keep more of your money or the government spend your money.

I’d like to poll a question,, would you like to keep more of your money or the government spend your money.
Add in

Would you like to hit the lottery or have flowers growing out of your ass

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

Bush the Lesser was a DISASTER as far as job creation
Up until democrats took over the house.. look at the numbers

I couldn't find a crayon drawing so you'll have to settle for this dumshit

jobs-created-by-president-c75d.jpg

Add in

Would you like to hit the lottery or have flowers growing out of your ass
Why are you forcing I buy a lottery ticket?

Again when Democrats took over under Bush they did nothing except yell about the war.. look at today democrats take over the house they yell about trump winning and jobs drop.. democrats can’t govern anymore

Again when Democrats took over under Bush they did nothing except yell about the war.. look at today democrats take over the house they yell about trump winning and jobs drop.. democrats can’t govern anymore
I seriously doubt the jobs numbers are related to the lefts November victory and subsequent tantrums. If it was we would see the same massive decline on the markets

Any Trumpettes want to talk about this yet?
The numbers are abysmal but the horrible sub freezing temperatures that gripped the nation for weeks on end likely played a role.
Nonetheless they are TERRIBLE numbers
Freezing temperatures? What happen to global warming?? Wasn’t it last month AOC said we only have years to live? Threw away 30 thousand jobs... hmmm democrats destroyed jobs growth again

The numbers are abysmal but the horrible sub freezing temperatures that gripped the nation for weeks on end likely played a role.
Freezing temperatures? What happen to global warming?? Wasn’t it last month AOC said we only have years to live? Threw away 30 thousand jobs... hmmm democrats destroyed jobs growth again
This decline has nothing to do with politics. Stop being a tard

I seriously doubt the jobs numbers are related to the lefts November victory and subsequent tantrums. If it was we would see the same massive decline on the markets
I disagree I look at history

Lol can’t debate so you name call so sad

Nothing to do with the longest gov't stoppage ever by Trump or his tariff war going on??

History has nothing to do with it. If you are going to use history as your sole excuse then leftards get to use hot weather to explain gloBULL warming.

Expand your brain functions

Who knows what you’re rambling about now? The economy began collapsing before Democrats took over in 2007. In 2006, we had a record number of foreclosures up until that time. And Republicans were in charge.
They were in charge but it wasn't their stupid ass policies that created the housing disaster.

Another stupid uninformed fool

Nothing to do with the longest gov't stoppage ever by Trump or his tariff war going on??
Not that I know of. You're free to supply evidence of course.

Forum List

Back