Feb jobs report

Which President Created the Most Jobs?

Bush the Lesser was a DISASTER as far as job creation
Up until democrats took over the house.. look at the numbers
Who knows what you’re rambling about now? The economy began collapsing before Democrats took over in 2007. In 2006, we had a record number of foreclosures up until that time. And Republicans were in charge.
They were in charge but it wasn't their stupid ass policies that created the housing disaster.

Another stupid uninformed fool
Of course it was their policies...

Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!” ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech

Who knows what you’re rambling about now? The economy began collapsing before Democrats took over in 2007. In 2006, we had a record number of foreclosures up until that time. And Republicans were in charge.
They were in charge but it wasn't their stupid ass policies that created the housing disaster.

Thanks to our policies, home ownership in America is at an all time high!” ~ George Bush, 2004 RNC acceptance speech
Cite the Bill's passed and the political support it had from both sides in terms of ACTUAL VOTES.

You won't of course because it will prove me right.

And if you're going to give Bush credit for it then you also have to give credit for the warnings he put out when the results of those policies became clear!

Face it, I've bested you in yet another grampaMURKEDu debate

I couldn't find a crayon drawing so you'll have to settle for this dumshit

jobs-created-by-president-c75d.jpg

I couldn't find a crayon drawing so you'll have to settle for this dumshit

jobs-created-by-president-c75d.jpg
Again when Democrats took over under Bush they did nothing except yell about the war.. look at today democrats take over the house they yell about trump winning and jobs drop.. democrats can’t govern anymore
I seriously doubt the jobs numbers are related to the lefts November victory and subsequent tantrums. If it was we would see the same massive decline on the markets
I disagree I look at history
History has nothing to do with it. If you are going to use history as your sole excuse then leftards get to use hot weather to explain gloBULL warming.

Expand your brain functions
Ohhh it’s wider then yours

Lol in what context.. you the propaganda master ?

Cite the Bill's passed and the political support it had from both sides in terms of ACTUAL VOTES.

And if you're going to give Bush credit for it then you also have to give credit for the warnings he put out when the results of those policies became clear!

Kick his ars grandpa! I got tired lol

LOLOL

It’s cute how you think you bested me after I just quoted Republicans taking credit for the policies which grew real estate markets to record busting levels.

:itsok:

I also like how you post a video about Republican-led Congresses between 2001-2006 ignoring the red flags and passing no legislation to increase oversight on the GSE’s — but then you blame Democrats.

:lmao:

You've got the leg humper today.

An admittedly undereducated Southie failure of a human being.

Kick his ars grandpa! I got tired lol

LOLOL

This is you, kicking ass...

ID5o.gif

LOLOL

It’s cute how you think you bested me after I just quoted Republicans taking credit for the policies which grew real estate markets to record busting levels.

I also like how you post a video about Republican-led Congresses between 2001-2006 ignoring the red flags and passing no legislation to increase oversight on the GSE’s — but then you blame Democrats.

Who wrote the law? Who voted for the law? Who denied Freddie & Fannie were failing? Who fought the GOP effort?

I more than bested you. You're just to dumb to realize it.

LOLOL

Who wrote the law? Who voted for the law? Who denied Freddie & Fannie were failing? Who fought the GOP effort?

Cite the law of which you speak so we can look it up.

And I like how quickly you abandon your own video after it blew up in your face.

LOLOL

Cite the law of which you speak so we can look it up.

And I like how quickly you abandon your own video after it blew up in your face.

The fair housing act that lbj passed the snowball rolling

Forum List

Back