FEC Chairman Drops A Bombshel

Anyone here actually believe that Biden received the most votes of any President in US history ? (Yes, they say even more than Obama)

That's what they're trying to sell us.

Nevermind that Biden's total US election rally participation count was less than 1000 total participants.

Anyone who doesn't believe it is - and I quote President Donald Trump - a poorly educated moron

Anyone here actually believe that Biden received the most votes of any President in US history ? (Yes, they say even more than Obama)

Nevermind that Biden's total US election rally participation count was less than 1000 total participants.

Anyone who doesn't believe it is - and I quote President Donald Trump - a poorly educated moron

CNN could tell you pretty much anything....and you'd just go with...no facts necessary

Sure...and Biden said he created the greatest election fraud team in history

Lol..a Trump flunky calling it for Trump. Will wonders never cease.
Lawfare is preferable to warfare.
So quit bitching.

And when the Trump cult loses in court, will you be saying the same thing?
I'd prefer not to have to kill anyone else in my lifetime but if this shit show doesn't get straightened out, I'm going to have to.
A lot of us will.
And those of us who have done it before, know what that's going to be like.

But if it comes to that, rather than let my grandkid suffer, I will.

I won't condemn her to a life of slavery.

So quit bitching.

I'd prefer not to have to kill anyone else in my lifetime but if this shit show doesn't get straightened out, I'm going to have to.
A lot of us will.

I'm too old to switch to Communist rule.

They will try to outlaw the rifles that can be effective first.

ANYONE who complies with that might as well get on their knees and finish pleasuring the bastids.

"The flunky" is the boss of those cheating election precinct leaders and right now they're terrified because they know Leroy is waiting for them in prisons everywhere.

I'm sure Trump will have a nice cell at Club Fed when this is all over lol
I'm sure Trump had something to do with Biden stealing the election.
Tell us another one, dipshit.

So quit bitching.

A lot of us will.

ANYONE who complies with that might as well get on their knees and finish pleasuring the bastids.
Glad you are too old. Guess you will be stuck with the U. S. Constitution as the states certify their counts, that determine their electors.

So quit bitching.

A lot of us will.

Glad you are too old. Guess you will be stuck with the U. S. Constitution as the states certify their counts, that determine their electors.
I'm not.

And I actually enjoyed war.

"The flunky" is the boss of those cheating election precinct leaders and right now they're terrified because they know Leroy is waiting for them in prisons everywhere.

I'm sure Trump will have a nice cell at Club Fed when this is all over lol

Actually it's looking like you clowns are the ones going to prison.

Or do you prefer execution? That is also a possibility for you if you don't wish to live out your life in prison.

So quit bitching.

A lot of us will.

I'm not.

And I actually enjoyed war.
I don't. Just good at it.

Keeping this country will require deportations on a big scale, that's just a fact, and one method the Founders had no problems at all implementing in their day. It would more than stupid not to and go through these insurrections every election cycle. We can then implement genuinely beneficial immigration laws for the second time in our history like the 1920's laws and moratoriums. The huge new container ships they've built in the last decades are perfect for that, and they're glutting the freight market, so sending Democrats COD to Red China and Somalia and other great locations for them is very doable.

Last edited:
Here's another little tidbit from Sidney, Powell, from Trumps legal team.

Trump Lawyer Makes Explosive Election Fraud Claims | The Hollywood Conservative

Zero proof of it, my man.

It's easy to make such claims on a highly partisan and biased TV network.

It's quite another to make such claims in court.

And in court, the Trump campaign is 0-7 in making such claims.

You don’t believe it if you’re in a cult.

Keeping this country will require deportations on a big scale, that's just a fact, and one method the Founders had no problems at all implementing in their day. It would more than stupid not to and go through these insurrections every election cycle. We can then implement genuinely beneficial immigration laws for the second time in our history like the 1920's laws and moratoriums. The huge new container ships they've built in the last decades are perfect for that, and they're glutting the freight market, so sending Democrats COD to Red China and Somalia and other great locations for them is very doable.

Sure. Fascists who whine like three year olds because their Orange God didn’t win the election and are trying to steal it can be the first to go.

So quit bitching.

A lot of us will.

Well, since this is a general election and a federal matter, the states have to adhere to federal guidelines.
They can't just break the law and get away with it like they have with immigration.
Making up their own rules is one thing, but disobeying court orders, and changing the rules during an election are felonies, and heads are about to roll. Not to mention creating fake ballots and changing votes without the voter's consent.

Be careful....

Might may not always make right, but it will usually determine who is LEFT.

Don't start shit.

Sure. Fascists who whine like three year olds because their Orange God didn’t win the election and are trying to steal it can be the first to go.

Here's another little tidbit from Sidney, Powell, from Trumps legal team.

Trump Lawyer Makes Explosive Election Fraud Claims | The Hollywood Conservative

Zero proof of it, my man.

It's easy to make such claims on a highly partisan and biased TV network.

It's quite another to make such claims in court.

And in court, the Trump campaign is 0-7 in making such claims.

You don’t believe it if you’re in a cult.

Right.....Biden received more votes than Obama.....

It takes a really special kind of stupid to actually swallow that rabid leftist bullShit

Trump won by over 8 million votes and unless this is revealed and trump made president, a Coup has occurred and we just became a corrupt authoritarian state.

It is on the shoulders of EVERY honest, thinking American to reject this criminal Coup.

I just received an alert about the election. Federal Elections Commission Chairman says " election illegitimate."

So quit bitching.

A lot of us will.

Well, since this is a general election and a federal matter, the states have to adhere to federal guidelines.
They can't just break the law and get away with it like they have with immigration.
Making up their own rules is one thing, but disobeying court orders, and changing the rules during an election are felonies, and heads are about to roll. Not to mention creating fake ballots and changing votes without the voter's consent.
So you found campaign finance violations that you think will overturn a nationwide election and somebody thinks an obscure commission and does not and cannot operate without a quorum has something to say about it? Something totally beyond the limits of the law that created it? Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back