🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

FEC President Declares "This Election Is ILLEGITIMATE"

This was written 3 days ago and already posted who knows how many times. You are repetitive and very late to the show. Be a little more responsible in your posting.
Trainor was appointed by Trump in May, fyi.
Based on your logic you could NEVER eat out because most restaurants hire new cooks faster than a revolving door. Can't trust the "new guy" right?
Just looking at the big picture, as usual. I don't claim to have the answers.
Seems more like typical libtard tunnel vision to me.

Why isn't he qualified for the position?
When did I say he wasn't qualified? What a straw man. You're better than that, Gramps.
I'm not the one who brought up his hiring date which isn't relevant to the topic. That was you
Motivations are relevant.
What are the man's "motivations"?
I don't know. I think I have a good grasp of Trump's motivations, though.
Trump isn't the topic. Try to focus. What are the motivations you are implying to diminish this man's integrity?
I pointed out that he was appointed by Trump. The person to whom I posted appeared to understand. That's good enough for me. The rest of this is tedious.
It's only tedious because I called you on it and you can't provide any answers to back up your position.

When he was hired has nothing to do with his ability to do his job. So I'll ask again....

What has he done that gives you the right to challenge his integrity?
Easy answer..he shills for Trump..which, to be fair, is his job. But the fact that he took the job...knowing what he would have to do..speaks ill of his integrity.

Was he FEC chair in 2018? What kind of shill allows his supposed master to lose?

You're an idiot....
He was appointed as Chairman in June of this year.
What kind of shill? One with little power..and one placed in his position in the vain hope that he could maybe be useful..he was not.

As to my idiocy...I'll take it over yours every day of the week. I, at least, face facts, even unpleasant ones, with a firm grasp of reality and an absence of magical thinking.

No majical thinking here dumbass....I have repeated multiple times in these threads that when the election is certified, and electors are certified, I would accept the election...Til then, it is proper to ask questions, and fully investigate irregularaties....The reality I see is people like you wanting to rush the process because you don't want it looked at too closely....

1. There are no irregularites to "investigate".

2. Prosecutors have responded to Bill Barr's Memo to "investigate irregularties" prior to certification received a unified response: THERE ARE NO IRREGULARITIES TO BE INVESTIGATED.

3. The government agency charged with national election security has certified: THIS IS THE MOST CLEANLY RUN ELECTION IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

4. Rushing the process? The count took a week, and Biden was only named the winner 5 days after the election. Trump was named the "winner" by the press on the night of the election, and by this point in the process both Trump and Pence had already met with President Obama and VP Biden, respectively, to get the transition process under way.

5. Because of Trump's threats to litigate the outcome should he lose, and because of all of the Republican shenanigans in 2018, both parties insisted on poll watchers at every polling station throughout the process, and Americans turned out in droves to both assist in the election process, and to work on behalf of both parties to ensure a proper election, and a fair count. BOTH OF WHICH HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED.

THIS IS YET ANOTHER TRUMPIAN ATTEMPT TO MANUFACTURE A FAKE SCANDAL WHICH PUTS DEMOCRATS IN A BAD LIGHT.

LIKE SO MANY OTHER AMERICANS IN THIS PANDEMIC, FIRST TRUMP GOT SICK, THEN HE GOT FIRED, AND NOW HE'S ABOUT TO BE EVICTED.

This was written 3 days ago and already posted who knows how many times. You are repetitive and very late to the show. Be a little more responsible in your posting.
Based on your logic you could NEVER eat out because most restaurants hire new cooks faster than a revolving door. Can't trust the "new guy" right?

When did I say he wasn't qualified? What a straw man. You're better than that, Gramps.
I'm not the one who brought up his hiring date which isn't relevant to the topic. That was you
Trump isn't the topic. Try to focus. What are the motivations you are implying to diminish this man's integrity?
I pointed out that he was appointed by Trump. The person to whom I posted appeared to understand. That's good enough for me. The rest of this is tedious.
It's only tedious because I called you on it and you can't provide any answers to back up your position.

When he was hired has nothing to do with his ability to do his job. So I'll ask again....

Easy answer..he shills for Trump..which, to be fair, is his job. But the fact that he took the job...knowing what he would have to do..speaks ill of his integrity.

Was he FEC chair in 2018? What kind of shill allows his supposed master to lose?

You're an idiot....
What kind of shill? One with little power..and one placed in his position in the vain hope that he could maybe be useful..he was not.

As to my idiocy...I'll take it over yours every day of the week. I, at least, face facts, even unpleasant ones, with a firm grasp of reality and an absence of magical thinking.

No majical thinking here dumbass....I have repeated multiple times in these threads that when the election is certified, and electors are certified, I would accept the election...Til then, it is proper to ask questions, and fully investigate irregularaties....The reality I see is people like you wanting to rush the process because you don't want it looked at too closely....

Says who? You? lol....Right....

2. Prosecutors have responded to Bill Barr's Memo to "investigate irregularties" prior to certification received a unified response: THERE ARE NO IRREGULARITIES TO BE INVESTIGATED.

All of them? Was that in a unified letter? or did CNN tell you so through "sources close to these people"..... Yeah right, GTFOH....

3. The government agency charged with national election security has certified: THIS IS THE MOST CLEANLY RUN ELECTION IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

Really? The OP disagrees with you...

4. Rushing the process? The count took a week, and Biden was only named the winner 5 days after the election. Trump was named the "winner" by the press on the night of the election, and by this point in the process both Trump and Pence had already met with President Obama and VP Biden, respectively, to get the transition process under way.

Different situation...Obama wasn't up for re election, and Hillary gave up....And the press doesn't have the constitutial power to name anything....They can report who they think is the winner, but that isn't offical in any way. period...

5. Because of Trump's threats to litigate the outcome should he lose, and because of all of the Republican shenanigans in 2018, both parties insisted on poll watchers at every polling station throughout the process, and Americans turned out in droves to both assist in the election process, and to work on behalf of both parties to ensure a proper election, and a fair count. BOTH OF WHICH HAVE BEEN CERTIFIED.

Certified by whom? Now you are just lying.

THIS IS YET ANOTHER TRUMPIAN ATTEMPT TO MANUFACTURE A FAKE SCANDAL WHICH PUTS DEMOCRATS IN A BAD LIGHT.

Democrats don't need any help finding scandal or putting themselves in a bad light...

LIKE SO MANY OTHER AMERICANS IN THIS PANDEMIC, FIRST TRUMP GOT SICK, THEN HE GOT FIRED, AND NOW HE'S ABOUT TO BE EVICTED.

Ooooh...Did that make you feel better?

The president of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

This is old news. Too bad he has no actual authority to invalidate the election or do anything actually about it. His role is mainly to do with campaign finance and donations I believe.

You're an idiot....

crazy-1.gif

Another straw man. I didn't challenge his integrity.

I have zero faith in Trump's integrity. So I wonder what he has in mind with this appointment, and others. Such as the incredibly late-in-the-game appointments (to seeming loyalists) he made at the Pentagon. It may turn out that all of these appointments have far more integrity than he does. I guess we'll see.

You can make all the assumptions, denials, and straw man arguments that you want. I don't have a crystal ball.

Understood, or laughed at the ridiculous ad hom...?
What I posted was an absolutely accurate and easily verifiable fact.

In your world, that is the same as a "ridiculous ad hom".

There is nothing I can do about that.

You know what is another “easily verifiable fact” right now?
Joe Biden isn’t anything other than a candidate for president until such time as the election is certified, and electors chosen.

Chew on that.

You know what is another “easily verifiable fact” right now?
Joe Biden isn’t anything other than a candidate for president until such time as the election is certified, and electors chosen.

Chew on that.
Sure will.

The chairman of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

The fact that you have to find these obscure and utterly "fake news" sites to promote these lies, should tell you that you're being conned by Don the Con, but not, you're not even smart enough to see that.

What a pack of liars you people are. The FEC president's comments were carried on numerous news channels and websites, including Newsmax, The Blaze, One America News, and The Federalist.

But since MSNBC and CNN and left-wing "news" sites did not mention it, you laughably think it's "fake news." No, the problem is that you rely on fake news and won't watch real news outlets.
Conservatives are a pack of liars - Newsmax, The Blaze, One America News, and The Federalist, among far too many others, are unreliable sources; they contrive fake news and lies you and others on the right then propagate.

What makes that different from the daily bilge that outlets like CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, and NBC, The NYT, WaPo, McClatchy, etc pump out on a daily basis?

All you are doing is attacking the source which is called an Ad Hominem fallacy....A debate loser....

Like you, a loser.

Your argument fails completely if your source is "questionable", at best.

Actually, any post is only as good as the validity of the information on which it is based. If the source is a "fake news", as this one is, the entire argument becomes moot. That YOU see no difference between "questionable sources" such as Newsmanx, OAN, or FOX News, and WAPO, NYT, NBC, CBS OR ABC is hardly surprising, since you are unable to discern between a "credible source" and and "questionable source".

One of the reasons why there are no really successful "fake news" sites for liberals is that liberals trust nothing and no one. We check out every source, and why someone would say such a thing if it wasn't true. Owners and purveyors of fake news sites said that it is impossible to successfully lie to liberals since they fact check EVERYTHING. Every liberal lie they posted was completely debunked within 10 minutes of it being posted. Conservatives are so much easier to lie to, because the Republican Party and right wing radio has already brainwashed them into distrusting the MSM.

Conservatives fact check nothing and will accept ANY piece of shit from ANY website which supports their closely held beliefs. This leads to clever billionaires like Rubert Murdoch, Robert Mercer, the Koch Brothers, and the Sinclair Family to buy up newspapers, television stations, and local television stations in reliably conservative parts of the country, and to promote a veritable pack of lies, to keep them voting Republican, to line the pockets of their radically right wing billionaire owners, who wealth and power are dependent on keeping the Republicans in power.

It's hard for Republicans to run on their record of unemployment, police state/Apartheid tactics of voter suppression and disenfranchisement of black and minority voters, all of which came to a head in the 2018 midterms.

The blatant attempts to disenfranchise poor and minority voters has completely disgusted those very people that Republicans needs to appeal to: women and minorities. Closing polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, instituting arcane, last minute rules for registration to disenfranchise Native Americans, and striking tens of thousands of names from voter registration rolls weeks before an election, all of which were litigated in the courts in 2018, achieved an unexpected outcome:

THE 2020 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS WERE THE FAIREST, AND BEST RUN ELECTIONS WITH THE HIGHEST TURN OUT IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

AND TRUMP LOST IN A "LANDSLIDE".

Sorry, but no one that I know of declared that you are the arbiter of which news sources are truthful, and which aren't, except for yourself...That's what freedom of the press is all about...It isn't just regurgitating the 'popular' viewpoint, which is what you seem to think constitutes a reliable source of news...

I'm not the "arbiter of which news sources are truthful", but there are numerous companies and websites which are, and all of the sources you named as "conservative" are "questionable", because they have no journalistic or scientific standards, and they promote stories which are proveably false. That includes FOX News.

The MSN is trusted because they subscribed to basic standards in journalism: proveable facts. WAPO is trusted because they check, double check, and triple check their stories before going to press. If they make a mistake, they print retractions, and correct them. They had 17 different sources for their story on Roy Moore, including letters, correspondence, all backed up by the public record.

FOX News broadcast a "fake news" hit job on Seth Rich, promoted by Sean Hannity, and had to retract the story as "not up to their journalistic standards", send Hannity "on vacation" for two weeks, apologize to the Rich Family, and were then forced to defend their lies in court when the”private investigator” sued over misleading editing of his statements.

Only fools continue to believe the Right Wing Billionaire media.

HAHA “OANN”
You say that like I say it when I see ABC CBS NBC MSNBC CNN FOX NEWS WAPO Huffington post and a list of other media sources you really aren't that bright
I didn’t vote for drump, so yes, I’m bright.
Idk about you on the other hand.
The world has proclaimed Joe Biden president elect, not just me.
if you were bright you would not have voted for a 47-year politician who has been part of the problem.
You voted for a racist, You have voted for a man that has said he knows what's best for blacks, You voted for man man that will crash the US economy, you voted for a man that will have enslaved America for generations, You have voted for a very self centered corrupt politician. No you aren't very bright as a matter of fact you are very ill-informed
I’m black and didn’t vote for a wannabe stand up comic and has been tv personality.
Dumbass if you voted for anyone but the president you voted for Biden a 47 year part of the government problem. Maybe he'll resend trumps criminal justice reform and do another crime bill that will incarcerate 10 times more black Americans than his 1994 crime bill did. Maybe Harris will keep more innocent black Americans in prison because of cheap labor.
As I said you really aren't that bright.

The president of the Federal Election Commission has concluded that there is enough evidence of voter fraud to declare that "This election is illegitimate." If you did not hear about this on the news shows you watch/listen to/read, you might want to find other news outlets.

Heard about this days ago..on PBS. This person is a bought and paid for Trump stooge. He repeats Trump talking points without proof. The statement is filled with caveats and maybe's--BTW..the 10,000 out of state voter thing in Nevada has been debunked. The number is 3,062..and many of them are military who are eligible to vote in Nevada. If you threw all the affected votes out.it would make no difference.

Trump is through...Biden is President..and you all are going to have to find your old rocks you lived under..and slither away.
and the democrat media repeats the democrat biden talking points
You do recall Biden swore he would not claim victory until all the votes had been certified

Gee, only the 5th or so thread on Donald's handpicked, unqualified, sycophant at the FEC.
Thank you sir, may we have another? :rolleyes-41:

HAHA “OANN”
You say that like I say it when I see ABC CBS NBC MSNBC CNN FOX NEWS WAPO Huffington post and a list of other media sources you really aren't that bright
if you were bright you would not have voted for a 47-year politician who has been part of the problem.
You voted for a racist, You have voted for a man that has said he knows what's best for blacks, You voted for man man that will crash the US economy, you voted for a man that will have enslaved America for generations, You have voted for a very self centered corrupt politician. No you aren't very bright as a matter of fact you are very ill-informed
I’m black and didn’t vote for a wannabe stand up comic and has been tv personality.
Dumbass if you voted for anyone but the president you voted for Biden a 47 year part of the government problem. Maybe he'll resend trumps criminal justice reform and do another crime bill that will incarcerate 10 times more black Americans than his 1994 crime bill did. Maybe Harris will keep more innocent black Americans in prison because of cheap labor.
Get a grip and welcome to 2020. The best man won.
Biden/Harris beat Trump/Pence handily. Enjoy.

I thought it would be more interesting here. I thought maybe there was candor and truth.
Boy was I wrong.

HAHA “OANN”
Get a grip and welcome to 2020. The best man won.
Biden/Harris beat Trump/Pence handily. Enjoy.
if you think the best man won you are too stupid to comprehend that Biden is 47 years part of the problem he's a corrupt self serving racist

Forum List

Back