federal deficit hits five year low

Now tell me how you react to Ryan saying tax cuts make it easier to blance our budget?

Now Ryan will have to be heaved on trash heap of history by the cons.

He actually said his budget was easier to craft because of the tax cuts we just saw implimented.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Europe is tanking AGAIN from austerity and we are begining to move and your lies have been outed.

Your plan to shrink this country and make it weak enough for you to kill easily is over .

Youre dinosaurs in a tar pit.

Enjoy that last mouthful of tar on the way down

The best thing that could happen to our economy is that the republicans stay as far away from running it as possible.

good news is bad news.

blather blather blather

NO...he's absolutely spot on correct about that, TM.

Do NOT dicount the possibility that the good news is real, but the news you are NOT getting dwarfs that good news when some new shitstorm of bad economic policy blows things up again.

Do try to remember that the so called economic miracle of the Clinton years was happening even as the BANKSTERS were fueling that happy economy with toxic debt.

Remember, now, I WANT YOU to be right.

But I do not think we are getting all the facts.

And, not to make too much of a point about this...our government lies to us.

Do YOU think that real inflation ONLY went up 1.7% in 2012?

That's what our government's perverted CPI tells us.

Was that YOUR experience?

The world's economy is still poised for a catastrophic meltdown, amigo.

It took TRILLIONS of dollars in promises to pay off toxic debts in 2007-2008 to stave it off. In one day demand deposit withdrawls were over 4 trillion dollars. That is why the current FDIC payback went up to $250,000. That's what it took to stem that withdrawl.

Do you realize what would happen if our government had to make good on that promise?

And far as I can tell, nothing real has been done to prevent still another such meltdown.

Nothing about the DEBT or the SPECIE really makes much sense anymore.

I wish it did.

Last edited:
good news is bad news.

blather blather blather

NO...he's absolutely spot on correct about that, TM.

Do NOT dicount the possibility that the good news is real, but the news you are NOT getting dwarfs that good news when some new shitstorm of bad economic policy blows things up again.

Do try to remember that the so called economic miracle of the Clinton years was happening even as the BANKSTERS were fueling that happy economy with toxic debt.the banksters could NOT sell ANY securities before 2000.

Remember, now, I WANT YOU to be right.

But I do not think we are getting all the facts.

And, not to make too much of a point about this...our government lies to us.

The world's economy is still poised for a catastrophic meltdown, amigo.

It took TRILLIONS of dollars in promises to pay off toxic debts in 2007-2008 to stave it off. In one day demand deposit withdrawls were over 4 trillion dollars. That is why the current FDIC payback went up to $250,000. That's what it took to stem that withdrawl.

Do you realize what would happen if our government had to make good on that promise?

And far as I can tell, nothing real has been done to prevent still another such meltdown.

Nothing about the DEBT or the SPECIE really makes much sense anymore.

I wish it did.

Now face the fact that what they were doing BEFORE that date was actually illegal.

It could have been prosecuted if BUSH SEC had NOT then held back the broker rules in GLBact for 8 years.

Pretending good news is bad news is still stupid

Same, maybe even less.

A household's rate of inflation depends on many factors that can have much variance from family to family. Our budget hasn't changed much in several years.

good morning door stop.

got all your lying muscles in shape this morn?

actually capitalism took care of it long ago. Do you see banks making dumb mortgages anymore, do you see them assuming house prices can only go up? Sorry!! Do you see Iceland and France buying our toxic mortgage securities today??

Over your head???

The best thing that could happen to our economy is that the republicans stay as far away from running it as possible.

I know right?
Maybe if they can get them out of Detroit, Camden Nj, Washington, NY,Chicago, Honolulu etc.. oh wait.. LOL

If so why be so afraid to provide us with your best reason for thinking that way??

It doesn't even occur to a liberal to have a reason does it??

Forum List

Back