federal deficit hits five year low

good news is bad news.

blather blather blather

NO...he's absolutely spot on correct about that, TM.

Do NOT dicount the possibility that the good news is real, but the news you are NOT getting dwarfs that good news when some new shitstorm of bad economic policy blows things up again.

Do try to remember that the so called economic miracle of the Clinton years was happening even as the BANKSTERS were fueling that happy economy with toxic debt.the banksters could NOT sell ANY securities before 2000.

Remember, now, I WANT YOU to be right.

But I do not think we are getting all the facts.

And, not to make too much of a point about this...our government lies to us.

Do YOU think that real inflation ONLY went up 1.7% in 2012?

That's what our government's perverted CPI tells us.

Was that YOUR experience?

The world's economy is still poised for a catastrophic meltdown, amigo.

It took TRILLIONS of dollars in promises to pay off toxic debts in 2007-2008 to stave it off. In one day demand deposit withdrawls were over 4 trillion dollars. That is why the current FDIC payback went up to $250,000. That's what it took to stem that withdrawl.

Do you realize what would happen if our government had to make good on that promise?

And far as I can tell, nothing real has been done to prevent still another such meltdown.

Nothing about the DEBT or the SPECIE really makes much sense anymore.

I wish it did.

Now face the fact that what they were doing BEFORE that date was actually illegal.

It could have been prosecuted if BUSH SEC had NOT then held back the broker rules in GLBact for 8 years.

Pretending good news is bad news is still stupid

I'm not pretending anything, amigo.

I welcome good news and yes, things like increased spending for non essantial items IS good news

But you know the saying?

A single swallow does not a summer make

So let's celebrate the good news, but not forget what still needs to be done, eh?

editec do you realise your economic hero who says we are poised for a crash is a Newsmax guy who has been wrong in predictions before.

Yes he predicted the last crash but so did I

February retail sales were released Wednesday morning and it’s hard to imagine how the numbers could have been stronger. Overall retail sales rose 1.1 percent in February, more than double the 0.5 percent gain analysts had expected. January retail sales data was revised upward, to an 0.2 percent gain from 0.1 percent. Even excluding volatile food and auto sales, the February number was up 0.4 percent, double the 0.2 percent forecast.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-stronger-than-we-thought/?wprss=rss_national

how telling is it that when good news is apparent the right ingores it or tries to pretend its not real?

pretty easy to tell that the right is NOT concerned with our recovery.

They only care about the republican party and cheating to gain power

Sales are up right now because people got their tax refunds.

If we were really doing well, people would be getting off of food stamps.Instead we have an all time record high of people getting on food stamps.

I thought you guys were the fiscal party?

why do you hate good fiscal news?

because that is a lie too

You are not the fiscal party you just lie about it

Now can any of you tell me how much of an economy depends on consumer spending?

they are scared to talk about the facts.

the facts are not in their corner

Is this a statistically significant number? This data point seems to be indistinguishable from white noise.

Forum List

Back