Federal Employee Union Sues Government Over Shutdown, Alleging Wage Violations

Why don't democrats pay for the wall? Tell democrats to stop using workers as hostages.

It wasn’t the Democrats who offered a wall and said.....don’t worry, Mexico will pay for it

Looks like Republicans are demanding Federal Workers pay for it

No, we're demanding taxpayers pay for it since it's taxpayers that will benefit the most from it.
Nope...tiny trump said over and over and over again that Mexico will pay for the Wall. When do you think they'll hand over the check for that?

That's your obsession, not ours. You've been trained like a monkey to keep bringing that up as if anybody really cared. That's why you've done it a half-dozen times in two pages. Don't feel bad, your fellow comrades are doing the same. But as for us:

View attachment 237900
Interesting how you want to deny your own orange master's words....don't you feel like Peter denying Jesus 3 times?
Pitiful. You even pulled out the old Democrat scare tactic about not getting our Social Security checks. What a pitiful creature.

You mean like the Rs did for the entire 8 years of our last presidents terms?
No, I mean like when republicans tried to get some of their ideas into Obamacare and Obama and democrats told them to go pound sand. If you want to go down this road you better have some arrows in your quiver or you're gonna look even dumber than you already are.

Are you kidding? Republicans in the house and the senate had already vowed to keep any bill for healthcare from reaching the president's desk, no matter what was in it. They didn't want to have input on the bill. They wanted to stop it.
You're gonna have to give me a source for that fairy tale.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
Fail. Two totally different things. My point stands. Republicans tried to get some of their ideas incorporated into the health bill and Democrats shut them out.

No. Exactly the same thing. Republicans wanted to either kill it, or water it down so much till it would die.

They're gonna get paid eventually, so in reality they're getting a paid vacation. Tell Chuck and Nancy to get back to Washington and work out a deal. Trump is in the White House while they're off laying around drinking martinis.

So you call going to work a "vacation'...you must have a pretty cushy job.
They're on a paid vacation. They're not working and they will receive back pay when this is all over. As for my cushy job, yes I do quite well on my Social Security that I paid for and my part-time job that I work at. I'm very comfortable, not that it's any of your damn business and isn't part of this discussion, you little snotty punk.
You think you're getting your SS check? :71:
Of course I'm getting my Social Security check. Why wouldn't I and everyone on Social Security get their checks? Dum Dum.
So you are dependent on government workers....workers that currently are not being paid to send you your check.
Man, you're really thick. I'm NOT dependent. I got my check. Idiot.

Takes a long time to get a lawsuit through the courts...........good luck. Your going to need it.

They know that already. The union is just pissed they are not getting their cut for a while. Unions don't care about people, unions care about money. That's why outside of government, they are pretty much a thing of the past.
Unions were needed once upon a time, but their day is over because of labor laws. Once something has outlived its purpose it becomes corrupted.

"The 2nd Amendment was needed once upon a time, but it's day is over." See? We can all play that game.
I have read the Constitution many times but have yet to see any mention of Labor Union. Failed Comparison

No, I mean like when republicans tried to get some of their ideas into Obamacare and Obama and democrats told them to go pound sand. If you want to go down this road you better have some arrows in your quiver or you're gonna look even dumber than you already are.

Are you kidding? Republicans in the house and the senate had already vowed to keep any bill for healthcare from reaching the president's desk, no matter what was in it. They didn't want to have input on the bill. They wanted to stop it.

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell summed up his plan to National Journal: “The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.”
Fail. Two totally different things. My point stands. Republicans tried to get some of their ideas incorporated into the health bill and Democrats shut them out.

No. Exactly the same thing. Republicans wanted to either kill it, or water it down so much till it would die.
They could do neither. Democrats had the majority and passed in the House and Senate without one Republican vote. Fail. Try again.

It seems they need someone to stand up for their rights
It is clear, Congress won’t do it
What right are you referring to?

The right to get paid for your labor
They aren't being denied that right. In fact, they're getting a paid vacation.

What about the 400,000 who are being forced to work without pay?
They're gonna get paid eventually, so in reality they're getting a paid vacation. Tell Chuck and Nancy to get back to Washington and work out a deal. Trump is in the White House while they're off laying around drinking martinis.
its not a vacation if you are WORKING without pay....but yes they will get reimbursed...

They could do neither. Democrats had the majority and passed in the House and Senate without one Republican vote. Fail. Try again.

You're right. They could do neither. That doesn't mean that wasn't their stated goal.

You're right. They could do neither. That doesn't mean that wasn't their stated goal.
Of course it's the goal of the opposition party to make the President a one-term President. However, my point stands. Republicans tried to include ideas and were shut out.

No. That's just his ability for now. His job is to do what's best for the country. Building a stupid wall is not what's best for the country

81% of Americans want border security, we differ on how that is accomplished.

59% say spending money on a stupid wall that will not work is not the best way to improve border security.
Where are those 59%? Why aren't they donating to the GFM account to help pay for the Wall?

What right are you referring to?

The right to get paid for your labor
They aren't being denied that right. In fact, they're getting a paid vacation.

What about the 400,000 who are being forced to work without pay?
its not a vacation if you are WORKING without pay....but yes they will get reimbursed...
Then it is a paid vacation.

Of course it's the goal of the opposition party to make the President a one-term President. However, my point stands. Republicans tried to include ideas and were shut out.

And thank God they were.

It wasn’t the Democrats who offered a wall and said.....don’t worry, Mexico will pay for it

Looks like Republicans are demanding Federal Workers pay for it

No, we're demanding taxpayers pay for it since it's taxpayers that will benefit the most from it.
Nope...tiny trump said over and over and over again that Mexico will pay for the Wall. When do you think they'll hand over the check for that?

That's your obsession, not ours. You've been trained like a monkey to keep bringing that up as if anybody really cared. That's why you've done it a half-dozen times in two pages. Don't feel bad, your fellow comrades are doing the same. But as for us:

View attachment 237900
Interesting how you want to deny your own orange master's words....don't you feel like Peter denying Jesus 3 times?
Pitiful. You even pulled out the old Democrat scare tactic about not getting our Social Security checks. What a pitiful creature.
So...you rant against government workers...the very workers who are working non-pay to process and send you your Social Security check. They should go home and not work til paid.

No. That's just his ability for now. His job is to do what's best for the country. Building a stupid wall is not what's best for the country

59% say spending money on a stupid wall that will not work is not the best way to improve border security.
Where are those 59%? Why aren't they donating to the GFM account to help pay for the Wall?
Squawk....squawk...the sky is falling.....you're not going to get your Social Security check....squawk.....squawk....the sky is falling. Idiot.

So you call going to work a "vacation'...you must have a pretty cushy job.
They're on a paid vacation. They're not working and they will receive back pay when this is all over. As for my cushy job, yes I do quite well on my Social Security that I paid for and my part-time job that I work at. I'm very comfortable, not that it's any of your damn business and isn't part of this discussion, you little snotty punk.
You think you're getting your SS check? :71:
Of course I'm getting my Social Security check. Why wouldn't I and everyone on Social Security get their checks? Dum Dum.
So you are dependent on government workers....workers that currently are not being paid to send you your check.
Man, you're really thick. I'm NOT dependent. I got my check. Idiot.
And no one should...the government workers processing checks should go home until paid. Right? You don't need them, right?

The union said employees can’t be forced to work without pay.

Yep, that's right, so do the prudent thing and quit, let's see how you fare in the private sector where results matter and excuses don't.

#NoSympathyForGovernmentDrones
would you work without pay fox?....just asking...

No but then again I'm not a mindless government drone that is overpaid even when working without pay.
And this is why they should all go home and not report to work until they are being paid.

What a stupid question. Why would anyone donate to a wall they think is a dumb idea?

View attachment 237900
So...you rant against government workers...the very workers who are working non-pay to process and send you your Social Security check. They should go home and not work til paid.
Lie. Now you're making shit up. You really are a pathetic pitiful kunt.

Forum List

Back