🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Employee Union Sues Government Over Shutdown, Alleging Wage Violations

They were given their chance with the gofundme page...it seems to be dying a slow death. At the current rate they will have their 5 billion by the year 2030
That is outside of the government. We're talking about government funding here. Trump is in the White House and ready to work out a deal. Chuck and Nancy are off on vacation. Nice.
Congress has not yet convened..Duh...
They don't pass anything worth a shit anymore anyway...........tell them to stay home................
I know all they want is tax cuts for the rich and greedy..
The establishment whores pass laws for their buddies.............so they can be enriched by their buddies..........and their buddies have told them you stop our cheap labor source we stop paying you...........

Why both sides are against this..................CBP has backed up the need to Congress..........the rest is just a show.......It's what those pecker woods do............
More myopia when you claim that the illegals and immigrants only work for Democrats, Trump is in trouble again for using illegals at his golf courses and hotels...The only way to stop the flow is to cut off their monnies yet that will never be done as long as the majority of Americans are duped by partisan politics and finger pointing.

I don't think that's correct, got a cite?

1. Will excepted employees be paid for performing work during a shutdown furlough? If so, when will excepted employees receive such payments?

A. Agencies will incur obligations to pay for services performed by excepted employees during a lapse in appropriations, and those employees will be paid after Congress passes and the President signs a new appropriation or continuing resolution.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-ove...-guidance/guidance-for-shutdown-furloughs.pdf

Yes we are paid after the funding is passed.

However the people that don’t work usually get paid too and basically get a free vacation without taking leave.

Which is one of the reasons a shutdown is so fucking stupid. It just waste more money...

tell that to Schumer and Pelosi, under obozo they voted to fund the wall, that money was appropriated, where the fuck is it?

now they oppose the wall because they want a talking point for 2020 that Trump did not keep his wall promise. That my ignorant little friend is all this is about.

you mean this is all about politics? no fucking way.

59422913.jpg
To the Politicians it's about politics.............to us it is not...............so Captain Obvious is wrong.........oops

That is outside of the government. We're talking about government funding here. Trump is in the White House and ready to work out a deal. Chuck and Nancy are off on vacation. Nice.
They don't pass anything worth a shit anymore anyway...........tell them to stay home................
The establishment whores pass laws for their buddies.............so they can be enriched by their buddies..........and their buddies have told them you stop our cheap labor source we stop paying you...........

Why both sides are against this..................CBP has backed up the need to Congress..........the rest is just a show.......It's what those pecker woods do............
Nore myopia when you claim that the illegals and immigrants only work for Democrats, Trump is in trouble again for using illegals at his golf courses and hotels...The only way to stop the flow is to cut off their monnies yet that will never be done as long as the majority of Americans are duped by partisan politics and finger pointing.
I never claimed that.............but the Dems are GOP establishment on steroids.....That clear it up for you......

Nore myopia when you claim that the illegals and immigrants only work for Democrats, Trump is in trouble again for using illegals at his golf courses and hotels...The only way to stop the flow is to cut off their monnies yet that will never be done as long as the majority of Americans are duped by partisan politics and finger pointing.
I never claimed that.............but the Dems are GOP establishment on steroids.....That clear it up for you......
Yeah because Republicans destroyed the welfare state and the illegal state of employment while in power the last two years or any years they were in power, NOT!...And Santy Claus is real..

:5_1_12024:
Read the OP dumbfuck.

LOL, from Huffpuff post ?????????????????? :5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024::5_1_12024:

One more time...

1. Will excepted employees be paid for performing work during a shutdown furlough? If so, when will excepted employees receive such payments?

A. Agencies will incur obligations to pay for services performed by excepted employees during a lapse in appropriations, and those employees will be paid after Congress passes and the President signs a new appropriation or continuing resolution.

https://www.opm.gov/policy-data-ove...-guidance/guidance-for-shutdown-furloughs.pdf

even if true, so what? when you get a civil service job its a risk you take. Tough shit.

Wow,. you almost showed some integrity and admitted you were wrong...but you just did not have it in you

I said "even if true". no admission of anything except that Huff puff lies daily.

Now I guess you are saying that OPM lies! What a fucking moron. I knew you had not integrity in you

Yeah because Republicans destroyed the welfare state and the illegal state of employment while in power the last two years or any years they were in power, NOT!...And Santy Claus is real..
Your outrage is misdirected.................You accuse me of the same thing you are doing now..............we are both partisan on beliefs................this current battle is over funding the CBP has asked for .........for many years and denied..............

Imagine that.............I support .........SUPPORTING THEM..........against the Dems and GOP in this case........

However the people that don’t work usually get paid too and basically get a free vacation without taking leave.

Which is one of the reasons a shutdown is so fucking stupid. It just waste more money...

tell that to Schumer and Pelosi, under obozo they voted to fund the wall, that money was appropriated, where the fuck is it?

now they oppose the wall because they want a talking point for 2020 that Trump did not keep his wall promise. That my ignorant little friend is all this is about.

59422913.jpg

for the dems it is, for Trump its about securing our southern border and controlling illegal entry to our country.

Oh horse shit. For Trump is is about keeping his base happy.

59422913.jpg

for the dems it is, for Trump its about securing our southern border and controlling illegal entry to our country.

To us it is not............yes Trump was about to fold...........until he got the message if you fold you lose your base.............

Imagine that.
:abgg2q.jpg:

59422913.jpg

Securing our borders and stopping the flow of illegals is what makes us happy.

59422913.jpg

To us it is not............yes Trump was about to fold...........until he got the message if you fold you lose your base.............

Imagine that.

So, again it is all about politics on both sides, not just one.

59422913.jpg

Imagine that.

To me it is about my opinion on the situation after looking at the facts and actual data from the Border.....I have probably posted more facts on what this is about than any poster here..............I know exactly what the CBP is trying to do with the money.........and I have time and again put up that data to the deaf and dumb on these boards...........

It is laid out in a report to Congress.......who then go on tv. and lie their little asses off........

What the CBP is asking for is NOT UNREASONABLE.............I support the CBP who do the job............they say they need it..........and I side with them.................On the issue.......NOT THE POLITICIANS...........

It is a fraction of the budget where they spend money on utter BS every year.............to hell with them on this issue.......and you if you don't want to support the CBP.

They're on a paid vacation. They're not working and they will receive back pay when this is all over. As for my cushy job, yes I do quite well on my Social Security that I paid for and my part-time job that I work at. I'm very comfortable, not that it's any of your damn business and isn't part of this discussion, you little snotty punk.

Are you really this stupid or do you just pretend on the internet. The lawsuit is about those that are still going work and not being properly compensated for their work as was agreed upon in their employment contract.

Which is why we should get rid of unions in the government.

Because they are arguing that people should get paid for their work....how dare them.

I am anti-union as they come, but that is just stupid.

So who's not getting paid? They will all get paid; perhaps not timely, but will get paid.

Once again...The lawsuit is about those that are still going work and not being properly compensated for their work as was agreed upon in their employment contract.

They will get backpay like always. And if there is something in their contract that says when they have to be paid, then it's time we get rid of unions in our government.

59422913.jpg

Imagine that.

To me it is about my opinion on the situation after looking at the facts and actual data from the Border.....I have probably posted more facts on what this is about than any poster here..............I know exactly what the CBP is trying to do with the money.........and I have time and again put up that data to the deaf and dumb on these boards...........

It is laid out in a report to Congress.......who then go on tv. and lie their little asses off........

What the CBP is asking for is NOT UNREASONABLE.............I support the CBP who do the job............they say they need it..........and I side with them.................On the issue.......NOT THE POLITICIANS...........

It is a fraction of the budget where they spend money on utter BS every year.............to hell with them on this issue.......and you if you don't want to support the CBP.

I have no problem with fencing being put up in the areas that the CBP deems necessary. I think in the end that is what will happen and both sides will be able to claim "victory".

Imagine that.

I have no problem with fencing being put up in the areas that the CBP deems necessary. I think in the end that is what will happen and both sides will be able to claim "victory".
LOL

That is what the stinking extra funding is for...........LOL

And not just Fencing as you down play it...........the old fencing are a wreck and when repaired are to the new specs along with the security systems that the frauds on MSM and politicians are saying they want..........

Being the bunch of lying hacks they are............If you would do your homework you'd agree that the funding needs to be approved .

LOL

5c2a622c1f0000820926b827.jpeg

HOLIDAY HELL FOR UNPAID TSA AGENTS

Officers are worried about how they’ll pay rent or feed their families if the crisis drags on.

Transportation Security Administration employees, who are staffing airports at one of the busiest travel times of the year, are dealing with low morale, frustration at Washington and uncertainty over how they’ll pay rent or feed their families if the government shutdown drags on.

The shutdown is making the already stressful task of securing airports over the holidays even more difficult and demoralizing, TSA officers told HuffPost, all on the condition of anonymity, fearing repercussions at their jobs.

Although Trump has said that federal workers want him to hold out in shutdown negotiations until he gets his way, the TSA employees who talked with HuffPost had a very different message.

“While Congress and Mr. Trump get to stay home, enjoy their personal time with their families, and still get paid, we have to struggle and suffer,” a Transportation Security Officer told HuffPost in an email. The officer, a single mother, now worries how she’ll take care of her kids if the shutdown drags on.

“Most of us live paycheck to paycheck and cannot afford to be unpaid and still go to work for long. It is not fair,” she said.

“To say morale is low is an understatement. People on both sides of the political argument are infuriated at this,” another TSA officer said. “We feel completely and utterly unappreciated.”

TSA Workers Vent Anger At Shutdown As They Work Without Pay Over Holidays

Sad at any time - but especially during the Christmas holidays.

Sad that dems are obstructing.

Imagine that.

Here is the bottom line in all this:

The Republicans want border control and a halt to the flow of illegals crossing it.
The Democrats don't want to stop the flow of illegals and look like they do.

Imagine that.

Here is the bottom line in all this:

The Republicans want border control and a halt to the flow of illegals crossing it.
The Democrats don't want to stop the flow of illegals and look like they do.
The GOP establishment types don't want it................or it would be done.

Forum List

Back