Federal Government Caves to Right Wing Terrorists At Bundy Ranch

Yep. The feds were run off by a bunch of armed farmers and housewives. Just like they were red coats 235 years ago. This is how Americans deal with tyrants.
It's incredible the OP would describe an American family as terrorists. These are the sort of assholes who run our government now. But I'm not surprised.

This should scare the hell out of us all

the government sending in armed men to take someone land and cattle

The wives volunteered, and no kids were in front.

If anything, this was the only thing keeping the men on the front lines alive, even though the hidden Patriots in sniping locations would have mutually massacred the feds in response (who then would have been hit with air power and guided rocketry/artillery due to bullet detection systems in an open desert, which would have then caused mass unrest and secession from the Union on State and County levels and mass defection in the military ranks and dissolution of the US Armed Forces and as a result the collapse of the US dollar and the instantaneous evaporation of the welfare state.... HOLY SHIT SON)

Fucking pipe dream.

And you do realize you are defending a rich dude involved in a criminal act.

Right?

I would rather defend a rancher feeding his cows than defend the lefts right to allow illegal immigration

-Geaux

So when there's a law you don't like, breaking the law is okay?

Cool beans.

I doubt very seriously that this is over. The feds left to avoid an armed confrontation.

Bundy didn't win grazing rights to public lands, and half of his cattle were removed. The feds can always come back and remove the rest.

Best grab a box of tissues. The BLM gave the cattle back to their rightful owner.

article-2603026-1D103C7900000578-11_634x377.jpg

Cheers: Protesters pump their fists as cowboys herd cattle that belong to rancher Cliven Bundy
. Based on the comments so far, this no doubt depresses the liberals as they were hoping for a mass slaughter of American citizens.

Fucking pipe dream.

And you do realize you are defending a rich dude involved in a criminal act.

Right?

I would rather defend a rancher feeding his cows than defend the lefts right to allow illegal immigration

-Geaux

So when there's a law you don't like, breaking the law is okay?

Cool beans.

lol... Nice try

The point your missing is glaring... The radical leftist loons are parading the rule of law around. Except when it comes to illegal immigration

Sweet

-Geaux

What land?

The land belongs to the Federal Government.

And since my taxes pay for that..by extension it belongs to me too.

So either that fuck pays his taxes or he should get off my land..dammit.

:mad:

I doubt very seriously that this is over. The feds left to avoid an armed confrontation.

Bundy didn't win grazing rights to public lands, and half of his cattle were removed. The feds can always come back and remove the rest.

Best grab a box of tissues. The BLM gave the cattle back to their rightful owner.

article-2603026-1D103C7900000578-11_634x377.jpg

Cheers: Protesters pump their fists as cowboys herd cattle that belong to rancher Cliven Bundy
. Based on the comments so far, this no doubt depresses the liberals as they were hoping for a mass slaughter of American citizens.

Naw..that would be you folks.

Katrina was a holiday..and 9/11? Woot. You got the chance to shoot up an Arab country you betcha. While all dem liberals got offed.

What land?

And take these assholes with them

-Geaux

illegalaliens_1.jpg

Place a lien on his ranch. If he cannot pay it, sell it to the highest bidder. Then the Feds wouldn't even have to go back to Nevada. Handle it in the courts.

I don't think they even have to do that.

He doesn't want to pay taxes? Fine.

Freeze his bank account.
Cut off his water and electricity.
Refuse to recognize the deed on his land.
Cut his phone service.
Surround the ranch so he can't leave.

He can survive without the government.

Place a lien on his ranch. If he cannot pay it, sell it to the highest bidder. Then the Feds wouldn't even have to go back to Nevada. Handle it in the courts.

I don't think they even have to do that.

He doesn't want to pay taxes? Fine.

Freeze his bank account.
Cut off his water and electricity.
Refuse to recognize the deed on his land.
Cut his phone service.
Surround the ranch so he can't leave.

He can survive without the government.

Add this to your list since laws are laws

Build the fence

-Geaux

Yep. The feds were run off by a bunch of armed farmers and housewives. Just like they were red coats 235 years ago. This is how Americans deal with tyrants.
It's incredible the OP would describe an American family as terrorists. These are the sort of assholes who run our government now. But I'm not surprised.

The terrorists were the ones that showed up with guns.

The rancher? He's a criminal.

Gee I remember when liberals considered protest and standing up for what you believe in patriotic.

Protest and standing up for what you believe is fine.

Bringing your guns and threatening Federal Authorities?

Not so much.

The Feds are backing off because they don't want a bloodbath.

If these were Black Panthers in the inner city?

You folks couldn't wait until they all had bullets in their heads.
You defend new Black Panther party hoodlums who threatened to
slaughter white babies over decent American citizens? Typical.

The terrorists were the ones that showed up with guns.

The rancher? He's a criminal.

:lol:

-Geaux

Gee I remember when liberals considered protest and standing up for what you believe in patriotic.

That doesn't apply to conservatives.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

That's what I support.

I DO NOT support people with guns threatening Federal Agents.

I am quite sure that names have been taken, and that appropriate actions will be following. The Federal Government has every right to resent people threatoning them with guns. And those people that have played out this little part in the insane rightwing dream of revolution will find all the ways that they are vulnerable.

"Right Wing dream of revolution"?

No, exercising the purpose of the Second Amendment.

It's not in the constitution, but it's written in the Founders personal and official papers.

Of course its not in the Constitution.

Because it's not the "purpose" of the Second Amendment.
What? To hunt? :lol:

What land?

you're a ugly American and would probably like to see a few people killed...you pay taxes for that to don't you?

Protest and standing up for what you believe is fine.

Bringing your guns and threatening Federal Authorities?

Not so much.

The Feds are backing off because they don't want a bloodbath.

If these were Black Panthers in the inner city?

You folks couldn't wait until they all had bullets in their heads.
You defend new Black Panther party hoodlums who threatened to
slaughter white babies over decent American citizens? Typical.

They slaughtered babies, when, exactly?

By the way..I find it hilarious you mention the Black Panthers since it was Ronald Reagan that took away their second amendment "rights".

Mulford Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was hunky dory..right?

Forum List

Back