Federal Judge Delays Michael Flynn’s Sentencing Until After IG Report Release

A federal judge has postponed former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s sentencing date. On Wednesday, Judge Emmet Sullivan delayed the former official’s sentencing until after the DOJ Inspector General’s report is released.

11/20/19
Federal judge delays Michael Flynn’s sentencing until after IG report release | One America News Network

From 3 weeks ago.

Last trick in the bag. Won't work.

What trick. Flynn was prosecuted illegally.

He wasn't prosecuted. He plead guilty.

Yeah. And there is actual real evidence of prosecutorial misconduct. You know, the kind where innocent people are let out of prison decades after their case. Flynns new lawyer just happens to be a shitload better than his old one.

Really? Then why didn't he file motions to dismiss based on those instead of pleading guilty? Jesus give it up. He's GUILTY. He was working FOR Turkey and got paid by Russia to come speak at the state owned RT dinner. He was NOT registered to do that work. He lied about meetings and conversations with Russian officials.

\

Because his first set of lawyers were shit. Duh.

He wasn't prosecuted. He plead guilty.

Yeah. And there is actual real evidence of prosecutorial misconduct. You know, the kind where innocent people are let out of prison decades after their case. Flynns new lawyer just happens to be a shitload better than his old one.

Really? Then why didn't he file motions to dismiss based on those instead of pleading guilty? Jesus give it up. He's GUILTY. He was working FOR Turkey and got paid by Russia to come speak at the state owned RT dinner. He was NOT registered to do that work. He lied about meetings and conversations with Russian officials.

\

Because his first set of lawyers were shit. Duh.

The lawyers he has now put out info that the judge got word of, and he asked her point blank if he was changing his mind about his guilty plea before sentencing. She said no, he was not going to back out of it.

Dream a new dream, this dream is over. If he doesn't go to jail for lying to the FBI, then they just charge him for lobbying for a foreign country without registering to do so. He's guilty.

Riddle me this........Why would a Judge postpone sentencing ............Unless something in the report shows evidence of misconduct from the prosecution.................hmmmmm

This isn't an accident...........

Riddle me this........Why would a Judge postpone sentencing ............Unless something in the report shows evidence of misconduct from the prosecution.................hmmmmm

Shhhhh, it's lewdog.......you're asking to many logical questions. It causes them to short circuit.

A federal judge has postponed former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn’s sentencing date. On Wednesday, Judge Emmet Sullivan delayed the former official’s sentencing until after the DOJ Inspector General’s report is released.

11/20/19
Federal judge delays Michael Flynn’s sentencing until after IG report release | One America News Network

From 3 weeks ago.

I hope you, as a legal expert, have told them on no uncertain terms that Flyn was "prosecuted illegally" and to release him from all future responsibility IMMEDIATELY! :71:

I hope you, as a partisan hack, who claims to have been in the military, enjoy his release and finding of factual innocence that is coming his way.

I find it interesting that you chose to question a vet's military service. Not that surprising tho. CRCs such as yourself are always denigrating veterans who served this country unless you can get something out of it. But, that's ok....your taxes help pay my retirement anyways. :clap:

I challenge YOUR claim to have served. You make mistakes that even I a person who never served, know are wrong.

Riddle me this... the judge knows what's in the IG report as much as you and I do.

The REAL reason it is being held up until after the IG report is released is because the judge will ask Flynn to give a statement describing what he did wrong and why he plead guilty, providing information that is in the IG report and that the IG does not want made public before HIS report is made public.

Shhhhh, it's lewdog.......you're asking to many logical questions. It causes them to short circuit.

Coming from the guy that doesn't understand the difference between a plea agreement and a prosecution? You should problem not speak up.

Sneak preview?

DOJ Inspector General Found No Evidence FBI Attempted to Spy on Trump Campaign: Report

"The Justice Department’s inspector general found no evidence that the FBI attempted to place undercover agents and informants inside President Trump’s 2016 campaign, The New York Times reports.

"Inspector General Michael Horowitz’s report—slated for release on Dec. 9—will reportedly disprove claims that the agency attempted to spy on the campaign.

"Horowitz notes that while the FBI used an informant and an undercover agent in meetings with ex-campaign advisers Carter Page and George Papadopoulos, the agency did not give any direction for the informant to infiltrate the campaign.

"The inspector general reportedly disproves assertions that Joseph Mifsud, a professor who promised political dirt to Papadopoulos, was an FBI informant."

I laugh at your level of utter stupidity.
I laugh at your level of utter stupidity.

You are a mindless drone. Take a look at the tens of millions of dead people your ideology creates you fucking prick.

You better hope to the heavens that the revolution doesn't begin in your lifetime because you'll be one of the first to die.

Oh the hypocrisy!

Riddle me this... the judge knows what's in the IG report as much as you and I do.

The REAL reason it is being held up until after the IG report is released is because the judge will ask Flynn to give a statement describing what he did wrong and why he plead guilty, providing information that is in the IG report and that the IG does not want made public before HIS report is made public.
He wouldn't hold up sentencing for that.........to me the DOJ may have told the judge that evidence of a mistrial might be in the report.

He wouldn't hold up sentencing for that.........to me the DOJ may have told the judge that evidence of a mistrial might be in the report.

Yes, yes he would. You want to make a bet on that? How confident are you about that mistrial idea you have? Confident enough to make a bet that if you are wrong you leave the forum and if you are right I'll leave?

Well... I know you wouldn't do that, but THERE WAS NO TRIAL to even be a mistrial. HE PLEAD GUILTY. You guys really aren't that bright about this stuff are you?

Yes, yes he would. You want to make a bet on that? How confident are you about that mistrial idea you have? Confident enough to make a bet that if you are wrong you leave the forum and if you are right I'll leave?

Well... I know you wouldn't do that, but THERE WAS NO TRIAL to even be a mistrial. HE PLEAD GUILTY. You guys really aren't that bright about this stuff are you?
I'm making an Educated Guess............because it is very UNUSUAL that they would stop sentencing over the report................

What else could it be.............hmmmm..............The Trial is over .......right......he coped a PLEA.........but if he was ENTRAPPED and the agents violated the rules....................

who knows............we'll find out soon enough

I'm making an Educated Guess............because it is very UNUSUAL that they would stop sentencing over the report................

What else could it be.............hmmmm..............The Trial is over .......right......he coped a PLEA.........but if he was ENTRAPPED and the agents violated the rules....................

The judge is going to MAKE Flynn say he is guilty and explain what he did and lied about that makes him guilty before he gives him his sentence. That information will be in the IG report, and the IG is not going to want that information to be public before the report is released. So yes, the sentencing for Flynn would be held up for that.

No, there was no trial for Flynn. He plead guilty. There was no trial to be over. Not sure why this is so difficult.

Let me repeat this one more time since you seem about as up to date on this as Westball. Flynn plead guilty. Flynn got a new lawyer and she was going around saying that Flynn was going to pull his plea and go to trial becuase he did nothing wrong, and yadda yadda yadda. The judge punked her out in court when he asked her point blank, is Flynn going to take back his guilty plea and go to trial or not... she said no he was sticking with the guilty plea deal he was given. End of story. NO TRIAL.

The judge is going to MAKE Flynn say he is guilty and explain what he did and lied about that makes him guilty before he gives him his sentence. That information will be in the IG report, and the IG is not going to want that information to be public before the report is released. So yes, the sentencing for Flynn would be held up for that.

No, there was no trial for Flynn. He plead guilty. There was no trial to be over. Not sure why this is so difficult.

Let me repeat this one more time since you seem about as up to date on this as Westball. Flynn plead guilty. Flynn got a new lawyer and she was going around saying that Flynn was going to pull his plea and go to trial becuase he did nothing wrong, and yadda yadda yadda. The judge punked her out in court when he asked her point blank, is Flynn going to take back his guilty plea and go to trial or not... she said no he was sticking with the guilty plea deal he was given. End of story. NO TRIAL.
If they violated his rights in their ENTRAPMENT....and more evidence comes forward.....will not matter he pleaded guilty........

They turned the screws threatening his son........imagine that.

If they violated his rights in their ENTRAPMENT....and more evidence comes forward.....will not matter he pleaded guilty........

They turned the screws threatening his son........imagine that.

His son broke the law too. They BOTH were acting as unregistered foreign lobbyiests. Flynn and his son could have been charged for a whole lot more, but instead he was giving a sweetheart deal to plead guilty to lying to the FBI and his son got off. No entrapment to it. The FBI did not ask Flynn to go to Russia and get paid to talk at a RT dinner. The FBI didn't ask Turkey to hire Flynn and his son to lobby for them without registering. The FBI did not ask Flynn to try and get the U.S. let the cleric in Pennsylvania get kidnapped and snuck unto a plane and flown back to Turkey where Erdogan was going to have him killed... and Flynn and his son was going to make $15 MILLION to help kidnap that cleric.

You really should try to keep up... when you are trying to act like Flynn and his son were victims.

Coming from the guy that doesn't understand the difference between a plea agreement and a prosecution? You should problem not speak up.

I do understand. Coming from a guy who claims to have worked in a correctional institution for five years, and is now going around buying and selling storage units to make a buck i wonder who's civil rights you violated to get your ass tossed out on the street.

I do understand. Coming from a guy who claims to have worked in a correctional institution for five years, and is now going around buying and selling storage units to make a buck i wonder who's civil rights you violated to get your ass tossed out on the street.

No, I don't buy and sell storage units. In my free time I sell things to make extra money to fund hobbies. You go to air show... if you really do, and collect cars... if you really do. I do hobbies I like just the same. Not sure how your comment is supposed to be some kind of burn.

I did work in corrections for 5 years... and I'm about to finish my Master's Degree in Criminology.

Sorry but I've never been fired from a job in my life. For you to claim to be as smart as you think you are, you sure don't prove it when you don't understand simple concepts like plea bargains and mistrials.

Forum List

Back