Federal Judge throws out Democrat Attempt to Block Wall Funding

solve the problem , how !! I think you advocate fixing up their zhit holes so they stay at home . Sounds to me that you want the USA to fix up the zholes like the USA fixed up 'mexico' using USA taxpayer money so that then 'mexico' can exert its will against the USA Iceberg .

mostly i advocate using military force and a WALL and other forceful means against the invading enemy Iceberg .

and i think that the USA did the same buildup with the 'communist chinese ' in the 70s . It'd be better to have left them to stew in their own juices, same for the 'mex and other zholes' Iceberg .

solve the problem , how !! I think you advocate fixing up their zhit holes so they stay at home . Sounds to me that you want the USA to fix up the zholes like the USA fixed up 'mexico' using USA taxpayer money so that then 'mexico' can exert its will against the USA Iceberg .
sounds to me like you don't listen for shit.

Federal Judge Rejects Democrats’ Attempt to Block Border Wall Funding

A federal judge in Washington, D.C. rejected Monday House Democrats’ request to block President Donald Trump from transferring appropriated funds for use to build additional sections of the wall on the U.S. – Mexico border.

Judge Trevor McFadden, a Trump appointee, said that Congress should use the tools it has instead of drawing the court into a food fight between the executive and legislative branches.

“The Court declines to take sides in this fight between the House and the President,” McFadden wrote. “Congress has several political arrows in its quiver to counter perceived threats to its sphere of power.”

The courts should be a weapon of last resort in disputes instead of the first place to file a political disagreement.​

:)
So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.

Oh and you see that as a good thing??

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

Just shows what a fool you are.
does it?

these people walk thousands of miles through harsh country paying people they know would kill them if it served their purpose to get here. do you really think a wall is going to fix the problem?

man, i walked 2000 miles through the desert but this wall is now going to stop me...so close...

we need to fix the problem at the core - not try to simply contain it.

Oh yes a wall would stop them. Walls work. Ask the Israeli's. Ask the members of Congress who have walls around their homes.

We aren't responsible for the core problem. That's the responsibility of the Govt. in the country they came from.

I'm tired of spending billions on people who shouldn't be here at all. Build the wall and then boot those 20 million the hell out.
first of all - since i'm not for a wall, you and others seem to think i'm happy to let them come over here in droves and care for them.

200% WRONG.

i view illegal immigration as likely our biggest threat today. but i see both sides dug in and not doing ANYTHING simply because the other side doesn't want the first side to actually be credited with ANYTHING positive. if immigration isn't our biggest threat, this is.

ourselves. just stop for a second and look around at what we're doing to ourselves these days and the war-trenches we've dug so we don't give another inch to that "other side". the funding for a wall will never come through and it will continue to be built in ad-hoc "gofundme" ways. that isn't practical, is left to who will maintain it, and will still leave 1200 or so miles UNWALLED at this point.

how long will it take to gofundme 1200 miles of wall? on who's land are we going to put it when it becomes private property and the gov is not pushing this but people? no one is thinking this through and it's because of the environment we've collectively created that is our biggest holdup.

there are places where a wall certainly makes sense. to bring in israel is fine but their wall far out is more like a huge fence and not the concrete WW-Z wall the entire distance. also - they are under attack 24x7 so sure a wall makes more sense.

now again - i am FOR a wall where it makes sense. 200 miles of desert wall i think would be better served with long range detection of people coming and a use of technology to stop them and/or meet them at the border cause we've seen them coming. but where is the compromise of ideas? so far nowhere. i wanted to talk options and ideas; common in many discussion groups but the rabid right went into attack mode and would not listen to hear other ideas for solutions. yet these are the same people who bitch that the left won't listen.

funny how that happens far too often, huh? bitch at someone else cause they won't listen while you spend your time NOT listening? people are so afraid that if you give one inch your life will domino and the world will fall. i'd argue this bullheaded bullshit will end us faster than trying to compromise.

i did some research into why they keep coming and while sure the left making stupid promises is part of the puzzle, it's only part. there is more of a perfect storm of events going on. pull a few lynch pins out from this and the rest can cave in. but only if you look to understand what you're dealing with and choose to attack it intelligently, not emotionally.

putting up a wall can certainly be part of an overall solution but anyone thinking it is the entire solution is seriously delusional, to me anyway. i'd love to talk about ideas and solutions but you've seen many people in here simply can't have that.

my way or fuck off while they bitch at others doing the same. ironic as fuck in a seriously socially painful way.

A wall would do away with the whole problem. Walls work. Ask the Israeli's. There's has worked for a long time.

That's the idea as I see it. I couldn't care less about the why they come. Just the fact that they do come and cost we tax payers billions every year.

Its more than time to build the wall. We have a national crisis at the border with thousands of fake asylum seekers looking to get in and illegals crossing the border by the thousands.

With a wall we won't have any more illegals getting into the country. A wall won't let the fake asylum seekers in either.

More than works for me.

sounds to me like you don't listen for shit.
------------------------- yeah , i think that you advocate fixing up their zholes so that they have less crime , more fun , better economy and all at USA taxpayer expense . An 'iguauna' in every zhitholers pot and at American taxpayers expense eh Iceberg .

Activist judge
And the other judge wasn't? lolol
The 'activist' judge who ruled in favor of the President actually just saved the Supreme Court a ridiculous scenario in which the culprit is the Congress' Democrat Party that doesn't think it is accountable for its insanities to proffer a win in the next election. Crapping in public has consequences. Ask Nancy Pelosi. Expect situational amnesia for her reply.

Pelosi's reality in San Francisco
upload_2019-6-5_7-19-20.png

So? Thanks to the honorable Haywood Gilliam the wall is still not being built.

You apparently don't mind we tax payers spending billions every year on the 20 million illegals in this country.

You also don't seem to mind the American who are robbed, raped and murdered by illegals every year.

does it?

these people walk thousands of miles through harsh country paying people they know would kill them if it served their purpose to get here. do you really think a wall is going to fix the problem?

man, i walked 2000 miles through the desert but this wall is now going to stop me...so close...

Oh yes a wall would stop them. Walls work. Ask the Israeli's. Ask the members of Congress who have walls around their homes.

We aren't responsible for the core problem. That's the responsibility of the Govt. in the country they came from.

I'm tired of spending billions on people who shouldn't be here at all. Build the wall and then boot those 20 million the hell out.
first of all - since i'm not for a wall, you and others seem to think i'm happy to let them come over here in droves and care for them.

200% WRONG.

i view illegal immigration as likely our biggest threat today. but i see both sides dug in and not doing ANYTHING simply because the other side doesn't want the first side to actually be credited with ANYTHING positive. if immigration isn't our biggest threat, this is.

ourselves. just stop for a second and look around at what we're doing to ourselves these days and the war-trenches we've dug so we don't give another inch to that "other side". the funding for a wall will never come through and it will continue to be built in ad-hoc "gofundme" ways. that isn't practical, is left to who will maintain it, and will still leave 1200 or so miles UNWALLED at this point.

how long will it take to gofundme 1200 miles of wall? on who's land are we going to put it when it becomes private property and the gov is not pushing this but people? no one is thinking this through and it's because of the environment we've collectively created that is our biggest holdup.

there are places where a wall certainly makes sense. to bring in israel is fine but their wall far out is more like a huge fence and not the concrete WW-Z wall the entire distance. also - they are under attack 24x7 so sure a wall makes more sense.

now again - i am FOR a wall where it makes sense. 200 miles of desert wall i think would be better served with long range detection of people coming and a use of technology to stop them and/or meet them at the border cause we've seen them coming. but where is the compromise of ideas? so far nowhere. i wanted to talk options and ideas; common in many discussion groups but the rabid right went into attack mode and would not listen to hear other ideas for solutions. yet these are the same people who bitch that the left won't listen.

funny how that happens far too often, huh? bitch at someone else cause they won't listen while you spend your time NOT listening? people are so afraid that if you give one inch your life will domino and the world will fall. i'd argue this bullheaded bullshit will end us faster than trying to compromise.

i did some research into why they keep coming and while sure the left making stupid promises is part of the puzzle, it's only part. there is more of a perfect storm of events going on. pull a few lynch pins out from this and the rest can cave in. but only if you look to understand what you're dealing with and choose to attack it intelligently, not emotionally.

putting up a wall can certainly be part of an overall solution but anyone thinking it is the entire solution is seriously delusional, to me anyway. i'd love to talk about ideas and solutions but you've seen many people in here simply can't have that.

my way or fuck off while they bitch at others doing the same. ironic as fuck in a seriously socially painful way.

A wall would do away with the whole problem. Walls work. Ask the Israeli's. There's has worked for a long time.

That's the idea as I see it. I couldn't care less about the why they come. Just the fact that they do come and cost we tax payers billions every year.

Its more than time to build the wall. We have a national crisis at the border with thousands of fake asylum seekers looking to get in and illegals crossing the border by the thousands.

With a wall we won't have any more illegals getting into the country. A wall won't let the fake asylum seekers in either.

More than works for me.
why they come will be a direct reflection on how much they're willing to go through. not caring about the why's that dictate actions you are, to me, seems like flying blind and hoping you land ok.

again - a wall where it make sense can be part of a solution but it certainly is not an entire one.

does it?

200% WRONG.

More than works for me.
why they come will be a direct reflection on how much they're willing to go through. not caring about the why's that dictate actions you are, to me, seems like flying blind and hoping you land ok.

again - a wall where it make sense can be part of a solution but it certainly is not an entire one.

The wall will stop them from getting in. That's the only solution I need to see.

Their problems aren't my problems and I sure as hell don't see a reason to make them my problems.

does it?

200% WRONG.

More than works for me.

The wall will stop them from getting in. That's the only solution I need to see.

Their problems aren't my problems and I sure as hell don't see a reason to make them my problems.
well since they're coming here by the droves, it seems it *is* our problem or we'd not need to put up a wall to address "not our problem".

so since we have to address it in some form, i'd rather be as productive as possible about it.

feck those foreigners and i say that not bothering to argues with you over what you say in Post 178 'english bob / cowboy ted' !! Even if what you said is correct , well , thats the way it goes 'english ted' .

You know calling me English is not really an insult... It is just wrong... It make you look stupid and says nothing about me...

As for the other things you said... I think you tried some lame attempt at an insult, then said you don't care and then agreed that I could be right....

You are why the Russians are allowed to interfere in US... You don't care, men have lost their lives for something that are going to surrender for nothing.

200% WRONG.

More than works for me.

well since they're coming here by the droves, it seems it *is* our problem or we'd not need to put up a wall to address "not our problem".

so since we have to address it in some form, i'd rather be as productive as possible about it.

The wall would eliminate "our problem."

No it helps funnel illegals .. the border agents are very thankful! God bless
Seeking asylum is not illegal. And, there is no express immigration clause.

Nothing but the abomination of hypocrisy with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

That is why we don't take the right wing seriously.

Job 34:30 applies.

Hypocrisy cuts many angles. My favorite is the Asylum defense from Liberals. Based on the Asylum guidelines, Mexico should be the final stop. Further, why do liberals lose their shit over Trump calling these countries “shit holes” and immediately pivot to the oppression, persecution, torture, and rape these people face?
It is in the favor of America if we let them have their little dreamy delusions of making America into a shithole so they can seize power. They hate President Trump merely because he tells it like it is. And the American people, who they do not think will catch on to Hillary Rodham Clinton's vast left-wing conspiracy, are catching on, and it will be stand in the corner, Democrats at the next election. Of course, they will get sillier and sillier, but that's just how the mop flops. :)
isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
Got it right on the nose, didn't I. :)
It's not republicans who are in fantasy, we know the truth.
It's sadly, the Democrat party, who Zeig Heil their puppetmasters and diss everyone else, especially those Republicans who know our leaders do the right thing. We like the President America voted into office. And he doesn't bend just because a few squiggeling movie star broads hate him based on lies that your Democrat Party sensationalized with a bought-and-paid-for liberal press who want socialism/communism at any price.
Show us the Express immigration clause, right wingers. Only practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy claim what the right wing does.

feck those foreigners and i say that not bothering to argues with you over what you say in Post 178 'english bob / cowboy ted' !! Even if what you said is correct , well , thats the way it goes 'english ted' .

You know calling me English is not really an insult... It is just wrong... It make you look stupid and says nothing about me...

As for the other things you said... I think you tried some lame attempt at an insult, then said you don't care and then agreed that I could be right....

You are why the Russians are allowed to interfere in US... You don't care, men have lost their lives for something that are going to surrender for nothing.
--------------------------- YOU just sound like an 'english' subject or wusse to me as you have the 'english subject' attitude that i pick up on 'englishT' ..

Seeking asylum is not illegal. And, there is no express immigration clause.

Nothing but the abomination of hypocrisy with a McCarthy era phrase in our pledge.

That is why we don't take the right wing seriously.

Job 34:30 applies.

Hypocrisy cuts many angles. My favorite is the Asylum defense from Liberals. Based on the Asylum guidelines, Mexico should be the final stop. Further, why do liberals lose their shit over Trump calling these countries “shit holes” and immediately pivot to the oppression, persecution, torture, and rape these people face?
It is in the favor of America if we let them have their little dreamy delusions of making America into a shithole so they can seize power. They hate President Trump merely because he tells it like it is. And the American people, who they do not think will catch on to Hillary Rodham Clinton's vast left-wing conspiracy, are catching on, and it will be stand in the corner, Democrats at the next election. Of course, they will get sillier and sillier, but that's just how the mop flops. :)
isn't right wing fantasy wonderful.
Got it right on the nose, didn't I. :)
It's not republicans who are in fantasy, we know the truth.
It's sadly, the Democrat party, who Zeig Heil their puppetmasters and diss everyone else, especially those Republicans who know our leaders do the right thing. We like the President America voted into office. And he doesn't bend just because a few squiggeling movie star broads hate him based on lies that your Democrat Party sensationalized with a bought-and-paid-for liberal press who want socialism/communism at any price.
Show us the Express immigration clause, right wingers. Only practitioners of the abomination of hypocrisy claim what the right wing does.
We have immigration laws passed by Congress.

The border is nearly 2000 miles long. Half a mile covers only about 0.00025 of that. That was worth $22 million, huh?
Yes. The cost to American taxpayers for illegal immigrants is far greater.
A half mile of fence won't keep a single person from illegally crossing over. :eusa_doh vcd
Border agents said differently
show us the express wall building clause.
Immigration laws
there is no immigration clause, either; why should we continue to indulge the moral turpitude of the right wing's, bigotry; whatever excuse shall we use with "St. Pete"?

Yes. The cost to American taxpayers for illegal immigrants is far greater.
A half mile of fence won't keep a single person from illegally crossing over. :eusa_doh vcd
Border agents said differently
show us the express wall building clause.
Immigration laws
there is no immigration clause, either; why should we continue to indulge the moral turpitude of the right wing's, bigotry; whatever excuse shall we use with "St. Pete"?
We have laws passed by Congress.. what don’t you understand?

does it?

200% WRONG.

More than works for me.

But a majority are over stayed Visas...

Boarder Security has said a Wall actually stops them seeing what is going on on the other side so it actually makes easier to build scafolding on the other side with out them knowing... A ladder could left up for days

A wall can easily climbed or tunnelled so what it does is place a risk and tarrif to enter US. So the illegals in US won't leave voluntarily... Obama had huge success in that:
FT_16.04.13_apprehensions_USborder.png
PH_2015-09-28_immigration-through-2065-21.png

Trump could just do his job
20180414_WOC240.png

See there is a constant rise of illegal immigrants while he is in charge... When is going to do his job...

He over Obama already

Last edited:

--------------------------------- no insults intended and all your complaints even if you were correct are simply history and are simply YOUR Opinion 'et' .

Forum List

Back