Federal Voter Database

As I said, if a State can show a valid reason to include someone who is: non-living, moved out of State, fictional name, no address, etc. have at it or do you prefer letting Putin interfere?

So, the states have trouble keeping up with who moved and who died, yet you think the Fed Govt will be able to do it for all 50 states?

The nation needs an accurate, up to date Federal database of voters who are:

1. US citizens,
  2. Living,
  3. Have a Social Security Number, and
  4. Have a valid address
The information to be on a Blockchain so it’s not left to the discretion of any current Administration.

If a State insists on using an alternate database, they must show valid cause demonstrating their database has greater accuracy otherwise they are violating Equal Protection

I should take a moment to acknowledge that this past Saturday, citizens of my State passed an Amendment to our State Constitution ...
That forbids ever allowing a person who is not a Citizen to register to vote in our State.

The Amendment passed with a 74% margin.
Take care of these things at your State level before they become a greater issue.

So, the states have trouble keeping up with who moved and who died, yet you think the Fed Govt will be able to do it for all 50 states?
They have trouble with change of address, well USPS to the rescue! Any change of address instantly updates the electronic database.

No more Putin hacking our porous elections, right?

They have trouble with change of address, well USPS to the rescue! Any change of address instantly updates the electronic database.

No more Putin hacking our porous elections, right?

I guess you just have far more faith in the Fed Govt than I do, not that anyone who reads your post will be surprised by this.

What other rights do you think the Fed Govt should take over and remove from state control?

I guess you just have far more faith in the Fed Govt than I do, not that anyone who reads your post will be surprised by this.

What other rights do you think the Fed Govt should take over and remove from state control?
I didn’t say the Feds should take it over, they shouldn’t. All they provide is an accurate, up to date database.

If a State can show cause that there’s a legitimate reason to have 600 people living in the same single family home, or to have Dave Crockett and Mickey Mouse or why 600,000 registered voters do not have a Social Security number, that’s fine.

We’re trying to stop Putin hacking our elections, odd that you support Uncle Vlad

1. US citizens,
  2. Living,
  4. Have a valid address
The information to be on a Blockchain so it’s not left to the discretion of any current Administration.

If a State insists on using an alternate database, they must show valid cause demonstrating their database has greater accuracy otherwise they are violating Equal Protection

No! Because racism and stuff!

I didn’t say the Feds should take it over, they shouldn’t. All they provide is an accurate, up to date database.

If a State can show cause that there’s a legitimate reason to have 600 people living in the same single family home, or to have Dave Crockett and Mickey Mouse or why 600,000 registered voters do not have a Social Security number, that’s fine.

We’re trying to stop Putin hacking our elections, odd that you support Uncle Vlad

No, you are trying to have the Fed Govt take over a state function in the name of some BS that never happened.

Be proud of being such a statist, it suits you well

No, you are trying to have the Fed Govt take over a state function in the name of some BS that never happened.

Be proud of being such a statist, it suits you well
The Federal Government would merely provide the backdrop. You told us earlier it was far too complicated for some States to maintain a change of address, this prevents that.

I don’t even want the Federal Government “in charge” it should be on a distributed ledger that anyone can use and challenge as they see necessary.

The Federal Government would merely provide the backdrop. You told us earlier it was far too complicated for some States to maintain a change of address, this prevents that.

I don’t even want the Federal Government “in charge” it should be on a distributed ledger that anyone can use and challenge as they see necessary.

It does not prevent this unless you assume the Fed Govt is more competent than the states, which I do not agree with.

You already said that States can’t keep up on charges of address, the USPS has that available IMMEDIATELY

That is one tiny piece of the puzzle.

What happens when the states and the Feds database do not match, which ones wins?

The Gator is nothing if not a hypocrite.

That is one tiny piece of the puzzle.

What happens when the states and the Feds database do not match, which ones wins?

That depends on why they don't match, right? Fairly simple and innocuous information for starters: living, US Citizen, Social Security number and current address. Hard to imagine there's a lot of room for error there. We're not talking about photo ID, drivers license or passport, but might help if that were added to improve accuracy.

1. US citizens,
  2. Living,
  4. Have a valid address

That makes good sense but it will never happen. The left is against common sense and they sure as hell don't want accurate voter databases.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA
That makes good sense but it will never happen. The left is against common sense and they sure as hell don't want accurate voter databases.
But it's the only surefire way to stop Putin hacking our election -- again!

Putin hacked nothing. Can't say the same about the left. Guilty as charged.

What??? But, but but but the Left ASSURED us that Putin hacked our democracy in 2016 to install his puppet Trump who allowed him to annex Crimea and invade Ukraine, er, or something to that effect.

Why would the Left back away from innocuous Federal voter database??

Forum List

Back