🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Voter Database

We already do.

Your party lacks ideals and thinks Hunter Biden’s laptop is a concern to anyone outside of stupid.

So what's the problem? Your accurate databases should match perfectly, right?

So what's the problem? Your accurate databases should match perfectly, right?
You mean those Italian government directives to the government of Ghina to use Jewish space lasers to wake up Hugo Chavez to buy Dominion voting machines so that Acorn operatives can register people to vote and then harvest ballots to drop off in ballot drop off boxes at the direction of Stacy Abraham with George Soros money raised by the builder burgers and paid out by the Clinton foundation on Hillary’s blackberry phone after it had been bitchbitted by Eric Holder who also told Twitter to stop posts about Hunter Biden before the election in 2020 which was stolen by liberal elites that control all facets of American culture by allowing gay marriage and causing inflation to hurt poor people who should not be voting because they don’t own land and probably what to abort the zygotes which causes white people to have less babies and brown a Merica thru illegal immigration.

Yeah

Let’s go out on a limb here. Maybe — just possibly — the idea is to make sure that ONLY living, AMERICAN CITIZENS who are legally ELIGIBLE to vote and vote only once get to vote.
That is what happens in every election. I'm sure some malcontents decide to vote for their late spouse or partner.... but there is no massive voter fraud there either.

Your Blob Lost. Get over it already.

We already do.

Your party lacks ideals and thinks Hunter Biden’s laptop is a concern to anyone outside of stupid.
What ideas would that be? Progs pushing their version of social justice in an end game utopia taxing people to the extremes while living off of mistreated people in slave labor in foreign nations who spew most of the so-called global climate change pollution in the world. Progs are the end.

YOu mean other than you guys selectively using these laws for voter intimidation, which is exactly what you did.

Only the non-living, non-citizen, non-fictional are intimidated by ab accurate database. You make it seem as if the democrat depends on that

That is what happens in every election.
Because that’s what you claim. Check. 🙄
I'm sure some malcontents decide to vote for their late spouse or partner.... but there is no massive voter fraud there either.
The size of the fraud isn’t the issue. How many votes to Gore lose by again, in Florida? 😎
Your Blob Lost. Get over it already.
I don’t have a blob. I supported a candidate who was declared the loser in the 2020 election. And I’ve never said that he actually won. I do say that there was a lot of cheating in the election.

I still don’t understand why any Democratic would oppose more efficacious voter security measures. I realize libs claim that it’s actually voter “suppression.” 🙄 But, all the evidence is to the contrary.

Because that’s what you claim. Check. 🙄

The size of the fraud isn’t the issue. How many votes to Gore lose by again, in Florida? 😎

I don’t have a blob. I supported a candidate who was declared the loser in the 2020 election. And I’ve never said that he actually won. I do say that there was a lot of cheating in the election.

I still don’t understand why any Democratic would oppose more efficacious voter security measures. I realize libs claim that it’s actually voter “suppression.” 🙄 But, all the evidence is to the contrary.
What cheating?

What proof?

Damn. You are either hopelessly dishonest and delusional or you haven’t paid any attention to the news.

I dunno. What “proof” are you asking about?
What cheating?

Voting in greater numbers is cheating to you?

Yes, proof is needed to prove anything.

I’m fine with all of this, but why does it have to be federal? Why not just leave it up to the states?

You still don’t know? Damn. You’re either ignorant or dishonest.

Nope. And I never said or implied any such thing, you douche.

I like tautologies. Good work.
Again, where has proof of election fraud been proven.

……

Forum List

Back