🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Federal Voter Database

And you think the Fed Govt is more capable of doing this for all 250,000,000 plus registered voters in the US than each of the states doing their own?

Really?

There aren't that many registered voters in the US. In 2020 there were 168.3 million registered. That's a long way from 250 million plus.

Awwww Bluto unhappy that no proof of 2020/2022 election fraud claims still haven't been proven.

Have you checked with lasty?
Proof hasn’t been proven?

You have no clue how funny you are in your tragic ignorance and illiteracy.

More importantly, complaints contain allegations of fact. Without a hearing, there is no presentation of evidence, yet.

The Trump cases never got that far. The Case against Ms. Hobbs hasn’t proceeded that far yet.

Oddo.106 is too stupid to follow along. 🤣😂

There aren't that many registered voters in the US. In 2020 there were 168.3 million registered. That's a long way from 250 million plus.

Proof hasn’t been proven?

You have no clue how funny you are in your tragic ignorance and illiteracy.

More importantly, complaints contain allegations of fact. Without a hearing, there is no presentation of evidence, yet.

The Trump cases never got that far. The Case against Ms. Hobbs hasn’t proceeded that far yet.

Oddo.106 is too stupid to follow along. 🤣😂
So your proof never had a chance to get proven because no court would entertain your phishing expeditions for that proof?

Rather than bringing credible evidence to the court for them to rule on.

I get your grievance self.

So your proof never had a chance to get proven because no court would entertain your phishing expeditions for that proof?
You’re a retard. We are talking only about the present case not any of the Trump cases. Try to focus you douche. Lake’s case hasn’t yet even reached a point of a decision about whether an evidentiary hearing will be held.

Also, again, you’re seriously asking if proof has been proven. 😂😂😂
You’re a retard. The complaint is among other things an offer of proof. But until the court agrees to hear the case, they don’t have the evidence yet.

What would that sentence have been if you could avoid babbling like a squirrel?

Oblivious blobbo.106 still doesn’t get it.

Hilarious.

You’re a retard. We are talking only about the present case not any of the Trump cases. Try to focus you douche. Lake’s case hasn’t yet even reached a point of a decision about whether an evidentiary hearing will be held.

Also, again, you’re seriously asking if proof has been proven. 😂😂😂

You’re a retard. The complaint is among other things an offer of proof. But until the court agrees to hear the case, they don’t have the evidence yet.

What would that sentence have been if you could avoid babbling like a squirrel?

Oblivious blobbo.106 still doesn’t get it.

Hilarious.
Lake has nothing since all votes were counted and wait time as fraud is hilarious.

And I was included in this post, WHY??????

Well, I concluded that he obviously wasn't talking about committing voter fraud on national TV, and realized he must have been talking about fraud prevention.
So you assumed that he was saying practically the opposite of what he actually said on that livestreamed podcast? :auiqs.jpg:

Biden and the Democratic party always rail against any bill meant to prevent voter fraud, you stupid brainwashed jackass Democratic party of slavery supporter.

The nation needs an accurate, up to date Federal database of voters who are:

1. US citizens,
  2. Living,
  3. Have a Social Security Number, and
  4. Have a valid address
The information to be on a Blockchain so it’s not left to the discretion of any current Administration.

If a State insists on using an alternate database, they must show valid cause demonstrating their database has greater accuracy otherwise they are violating Equal Protection
Interesting. Kinda like a national gun registry.

I'd have to oppose it for the same reasons.

Forum List

Back