Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.

The only useful government employee is a dead one. Are you a government employee punk? You want people locked up for 20 years and would have no sympathy if they were killed yet you have "peace, love and understanding" in your sig. Is that some kind of sick joke punk?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Who said, "follow the money"?

Bundy vs. BLM: Interest in cattle dispute widens | Las Vegas Review-Journal

This isn't about civil rights or whatever, it's just a criminal who refuses to pay his taxes.

Actually it is about Kelo v. City of New London.

This is public land, not private, and that was years after this idiot started refusing to pay taxes.

It was private first, and then seized in use by the government.

Actually it is about Kelo v. City of New London.

This is public land, not private, and that was years after this idiot started refusing to pay taxes.

And this area; when was that private land?
No matter how much you try to fudge the truth - this is just a man who refuses to pay for what he uses.
It's about the same as walking into a shop and refusing to pay at the checkout because you don't agree with capitalism.
He's just an idiot, backed up by stupid people with guns.
I can only hope, if there is a shootout, the authorities suffer no casualties - I have no care how many dead criminal idiots litter the ground.

No matter how much you try to fudge the truth - this is just a man who refuses to pay for what he uses.
It's about the same as walking into a shop and refusing to pay at the checkout because you don't agree with capitalism.
I can only hope, if there is a shootout, the authorities suffer no casualties - I have no care how many dead criminal idiots litter the ground.

This has been an ongoing dispute. Even the amount owed is still in dispute. The man is not an idiot and he is highly respected.

The Feds swarmed in on him with 200 armed agents and 9 helicopters. Not your average way of collecting a debt.

It was the Feds over the top show of force that alarmed many who then in turn started to turn up to protest.

And where the Feds really fucked up? And totally pissed off the Governor of Nevada?

It's when the sons of bitches set up a "freedom of speech" corral for the protestors. The Governor flipped out at this assault on the First Amendment rights of his citizens.

The BLM really overstepped their bounds with this type of display of force. And the Governor of Nevada and other politicians started to put the screws to them.

Glad to see the BLM finally listen to reason and back off.

Last edited:
Conservatives didn't have any problem with police brutality during any of the Occupy rallies, or during Vietnam, or during any marijuana raid.

Also, your "militia" can be wiped out with a cruise missile.

so then your saying.....just be submissive and do what they want you to do?......for instance .....if they said they will go door to door and take your guns or whatever.....you are just supposed to curl up in a fetal position and let them?...no fighting back?....no resistance to tyranny?.....

I don't think you have to curl up in a fetal position if they come to take one's guns, any more than if they repossess one's car, house or sofa. As for dukeing it out with the police or military I think I'll pass. You can do the resistance to tyranny bit and good luck in the doing.

so your another one.....a compliant little citizen....IF there ever was some kind of a takeover you would just throw your hands up and say ...."where do you want me to stand"..... and just be a fucking cow in a pasture....no thoughts of fighting back?....

You can do the resistance to tyranny bit and good luck in the doing.

yea just hold every ones coats.....meanwhile there will be people out there dying and fighting so you can watch TV again....

This will end up having a much wider effect.

The world and the dictators of the world have just seen government agents run off by a bunch of armed farmers and housewives. This is the image Kerry is taking with him when he discusses Ukraine with Lavrov.

The world and the dictators in the world have just seen how Americans deal with tyrants who overreach.

Either way it's a statement that needed to be made.

What will the final straw be to spark an armed revolution against the US Federal government? It wasn't torture or lies to start endless war, it wasn't domestic warrantless spying, it wasn't "massive" voter fraud, it wasn't Wall Street fucking the world, but the big bad gub'mint dun take rich man Bundy's rat to graze his cows for free on public land. "Git yer guuuuns! Stan' yer greeownd!"

That's the final straw for these talking monkeys? A rich man doesn't want to pay his appropriate taxes?

Seems like the Redcoats withdrew and fled in terror. Good one. Choke on my barrel commie.

This has been an ongoing dispute. Even the amount owed is still in dispute. The man is not an idiot and he is highly respected.

The Feds swarmed in on him with 200 armed agents and 9 helicopters. Not your average way of collecting a debt.

It was the Feds over the top show of force that alarmed many who then in turn started to turn up to protest.

And where the Feds really fucked up? And totally pissed off the Governor of Nevada?

It's when the sons of bitches set up a "freedom of speech" corral for the protestors. The Governor flipped out at this assault on the First Amendment rights of his citizens.

The BLM really overstepped their bounds with this type of display of force. And the Governor of Nevada and other politicians started to put the screws to them.

Glad to see the BLM finally listen to reason and back off.

The feds swarmed in on him??? WTH?

He stopped paying the grazing fees in 1993. A judge ordered him to remove his cattle from the public land in 1998.

16 years later the feds show up on the public land to remove the cattle that he should have taken off public land in 1998. The feds have been on the public land the entire time. The Bundy ranch has NOT been swarmed, invaded or assaulted.

No one is taking anyone's guns away, unless Federal agents pick them up off of the corpses of the so-called "militia" of brainless yokels fighting to defend a rich man's greed. And if the stand-off has been thwarted then all of the posturing is irrelevant and this discussion is pointless.

thats not my point knb..... what i got out of what you said earlier about the cruise missile thing is...IF... there was a takeover here....because the military has bigger guns you should not fight back just go with the flow and let them take over and take whatever rights away they want....never resist because, well you may die.....thats a pretty submissive attitude if thats what you meant....i dont give a shit if all i had was fucking pea shooter....ill go down shooting that thing all the way until i hit the dirt....hopefully i will hit one of those fuckers in the eye on the way down....

Feds and Militias stand off over cattle seizures.
BWAH HA HA! Now cons use the word "militias" for their terrorism. Al Qaeda by any other name.....

Whose the terrorist, the invaders seizing his property or those who are defending themselves?

Seizing his property? He was ordered by a federal judge to remove his cattle 16 years ago! The feds have been on public land removing his cattle.

Check your ammo stores and supplies and ensure your weapon is well regulated and in working order, because this could be the start of a very long and bloody episode in American history.

No, it isn't.

[MENTION=21665]Dont Taz Me Bro[/MENTION]

It wasn't, because the FEDS fled in terror LOLOLOLOL

People fighting to defend their land > people fighting for their taxpayer funded salary and cushy benefits.

What will the final straw be to spark an armed revolution against the US Federal government? It wasn't torture or lies to start endless war, it wasn't domestic warrantless spying, it wasn't "massive" voter fraud, it wasn't Wall Street fucking the world, but the big bad gub'mint dun take rich man Bundy's rat to graze his cows for free on public land. "Git yer guuuuns! Stan' yer greeownd!"

That's the final straw for these talking monkeys? A rich man doesn't want to pay his appropriate taxes?

Seems like the Redcoats withdrew and fled in terror. Good one. Choke on my barrel commie.

No, the feds backed off to avoid an armed conflict. They will be back to finish removing his cattle from public lands. They got 450 head off public lands. They will finish later after the "militia" goes back home.

Check your ammo stores and supplies and ensure your weapon is well regulated and in working order, because this could be the start of a very long and bloody episode in American history.

No, it isn't.

[MENTION=21665]Dont Taz Me Bro[/MENTION]

It wasn't, because the FEDS fled in terror LOLOLOLOL

People fighting to defend their land > people fighting for their taxpayer funded salary and cushy benefits.

Who was defending their land???

Might makes Right. This man and his family don't stand a chance. Such is life in this Police State.

[MENTION=33063]paulitician[/MENTION]

No. He won today, the feds withdrew from the battle zone. The Patriots won.

For now. The feds can come back any time to remove the rest of the cattle from public lands. The militia can't drop everything and keep coming back over and over.

The feds wanted to avoid an armed confrontation. They succeeded. They also removed half of his cattle from public lands.

Consider this a pilot test for using militarized action against citizens who opposed government overreach.

Yep. It's time to restock ammo for your cache of weapons; don't forget to buy enough tin foil for the battle helmets y'all will need.

I'm so glad that communist pigs like [MENTION=20297]Wry Catcher[/MENTION] suffered the devastation of watching their beloved government thugs flee from Nevada in terror this afternoon.

Patriots won.

Commies lost.

Forum List

Back