Feds charge knockout attacker with hate crime

What sucks is that this guy actually did something that stupid. I'm conservative all the way but wtf would possess anyone to do something so stupid? That is, if we are to believe his story. To go to those lengths to prove something that everyone with a functioning brain cell already knows is true? Smh. I can't work up any sympathy for the guy.

Nor should you. I have an inkling that he considers it to be retaliatory.

Not a get out of jail free, but a much better excuse than the Black youth argument of boys being boys or black youth get a pass because of poverty.

Nevertheless, while the black participates of these crimes get a slap on the wrist, this white kid is facing 10 years!!!

His crime was deporable. He attack and 79 year old man! Only a monster and complete pussy would do such a thing! However, the black on white knock out game/polar bear hunting attacks are on the elderly and women also. They should face just as much of a punishment as this kid.

Federal authorities charge white 'knockout' suspect with hate crime - Washington Times

Note the Washington times is pushing the story also!

I'd love to see an example of someone getting a "slap on the wrist" for an attack like this...

The Obama administration filed a federal hate-crimes charge Thursday against a man whom authorities accused of using the “knockout game” to target a black man, videotaping it, and then bragging about the assault to strangers.

The charge marks the first time the administration has taken action on a “knockout” case after the game became an Internet and media phenomenon. It chose a case in which the person accused is white, even though most other cases reported in the news have involved black assailants.

Read more: Federal authorities charge white 'knockout' suspect with hate crime - Washington Times
Follow us: [MENTION=39892]Was[/MENTION]htimes on Twitter

How many of those lil black chillens that knocked out white folk been charged for the same way?

The Obama administration filed a federal hate-crimes charge Thursday against a man whom authorities accused of using the “knockout game” to target a black man, videotaping it, and then bragging about the assault to strangers.

The charge marks the first time the administration has taken action on a “knockout” case after the game became an Internet and media phenomenon. It chose a case in which the person accused is white, even though most other cases reported in the news have involved black assailants.

Read more: Federal authorities charge white 'knockout' suspect with hate crime - Washington Times

How many of those lil black chillens that knocked out white folk been charged for the same way?

glad he charged with a crime

If the "white" guy is charged with a hate crime all of the lil "black" guys should be too.

If the "white" guy is charged with a hate crime all of the lil "black" guys should be too.

yes they should be

From what

From what I read, this jerk needs to do some serious time in prison and I am reasonably certain that the state prosecutor will get a conviction and a long sentence.

It was predictable that Eric Holder would prosecute the very first white guy that did this after a dozen or more black guys did the same thing and he looked the other way. It is about race!

If the administration only charges this one white guy then it looks like blatant racism from the administration.

I don't think they've caught very many others in this whole thing. I do remember reading, though, that NY has charged a couple people who were caught targeting Jews.

If the administration only charges this one white guy then it looks like blatant racism from the administration.

Of course it's blatant, in-your-face racism. I do not excuse this one perpetrator, what he did was hideous and uncalled for, but I would like to see all others who commit the same crime charged, prosecuted, and punished exactly the same as this asshole. Won't happen, though. The other perps are just po' black kids reacting to their oppression, and that's OK with this administration.

The FBI said that in a video from Nov. 24, the day of the assault, Mr. Barrett said he wanted “to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

This guy is being charged with a hate crime because he purposely targeted his victim on the basis of race.

The FBI said that in a video from Nov. 24, the day of the assault, Mr. Barrett said he wanted “to see if I were to hit a black person, would this be nationally televised?”

This guy is being charged with a hate crime because he purposely targeted his victim on the basis of race.

And all the black thugs targeting whites are not targeting them on the basis of race?

And all the black thugs targeting whites are not targeting them on the basis of race?

Any evidence that they were?

yes they should be

But they have not been, nor will they be. What race is Eric Holder? It is about race.

maybe

Matthew Chew loved art and music and family and his dog and body piercing and roaming the dark and dangerous streets of downtown as if he did not have a care in the world.

That was before Chew died at the hands of a black mob playing the Knockout Game in New London, Conn

Idris Elahi was sentenced to 35 years to life

25-year-old victim loses Knockout Game

Forum List

Back