Feds To FINE Schools Who Don't Follow Michelle's Lunch Rules...

The alley cats, stray dogs, and other animals eating Michelle's lunches after kids dump them in the trash appreciate your tax dollars...

That Sorry sack of shit Michelle Obama should have no say on lunches you fuck nut... Lol
did you say the same thing when barbara bush pushed literacy? was she a sorry sack of shit for that?
Hmmm...promoting education, vs controlling and restricting food to children.

YEAH! It's EXACTLY the same thing!!!!

Wait...the government is providing these meals, yes or no?

You don't think the entity providing them should have a say over the content?

One promotes reading, one promotes healthy eating habits. Both have value.
The government is TAKING my money, buying their mandated lunch, trying to force schools to force my kids to eat it, then are threatening to take MORE of my money if the schools don't comply with Michelle's mandate.

Since it is MY money being used to purchase and provide these meals, I should have a bigger say in what my kids eat / are fed than Michelle Obama.
Not only that but the entire mission statement is fucked...they claim we need to better serve poor kids, who aren't fed at home...and yet they claim that the way to do that is to feed them FEWER calories???

In what alternate universe does fewer calories reduce hunger?
go on an all sugar diet. see how good you feel.

yeah. promoting healthy eating. crazy. how dare she be so uppity

"promoting healthy eating."

How is "healthy eating" feeding children slop and lunches that aren't substantial and cannot contain the full nutrients that growing children need?
That's not what the program does.

So what does the program do? Earlier you said it's "promoting healthy eating", now you're saying "that's not what the program does"
the program does not feed children 'slop and lunches that aren't substantial and cannot contain the full nutrients that growing children need'

So then post some pictures in this thread of Michelle Obama's lunches....I posted two pictures earlier in this thread and nobody said "wow they look GREAT" people said they were slop and agreed not substantial.

So as you're cheerleading the lunches, post some pictures of these "brilliant" Michelle Obama lunches.

i can't get over the idiocy of some of you people.

what problem do you have with the enforcement of a duly passed law?
That Sorry sack of shit Michelle Obama should have no say on lunches you fuck nut... Lol
did you say the same thing when barbara bush pushed literacy? was she a sorry sack of shit for that?

The government is TAKING my money, buying their mandated lunch, trying to force schools to force my kids to eat it, then are threatening to take MORE of my money if the schools don't comply with Michelle's mandate.

Since it is MY money being used to purchase and provide these meals, I should have a bigger say in what my kids eat / are fed than Michelle Obama.

No one is forced to eat the lunch, no one.

It's my money being used to buy books...and kids are more "forced" to read books than eat lunch. I can't replace their crappy Texas made text books, but I can make a lunch for my kid.

You fat mouth- breathers cant take care of yourselves, much less your spawn so you forced the hand of Big Govt you fool

Someone has to fight all the wars Republicans start

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War

gawd but OP is an butt hurt rw hacktard :banghead:

Perhaps Michelle should practice what she preaches when it comes to eating and she wouldn't have such a typical black ghetto ass.

yeah right, they flaunted in our Face all their champagne and crab cakes balls they held what must have been once a week. and that was during that Worst Recession since the Great Depression they kept screeching we were left by Boooooooooosh

Michelle can promote anything she wants, but she does not legally have the power to FORCE schools to do anything.

And is 'Do THIS or we will monetarily punish you' really what liberals are calling 'promoting' something something now?

I guess so - that's how they 'promoted' the use of Obamacare.
do you not understand that this is part of a duly passed law?
Oh, and we kow every law that is passed is propper, right, legit, and well worth our tax dollars, not to mention 'beloved', especially if the federal govt gas to force people to participate or get hit with financial penalties .... like Michelle's lunch menu and her husband's Obamacare.

:p

Funny how Obama will go after Americans for not complying with his 'plus one's school lunch law but refuses to enforce other laws, like immigration.

It's my money being used to buy books...and kids are more "forced" to read books than eat lunch. I can't replace their crappy Texas made text books, but I can make a lunch for my kid.
No one is stopping you from making a good lunch for your kid, but your tax dollars are still going towards paying for the food on Michelle's menu your kid isn't eating.

"No one is forced to eat the lunch, no one."

Probably why so many of them end up in the garbage. One thing that hasn't been mentioned, and I recall hearing about this a while back, are the schools who will not allow children to bring things such as a cupcake or the like in their own "brought from home" sack lunches.

Now, my kids are grown and my Grandchildren go to private schools (thank God). But if a teacher (or whom ever) threw my child's desert in the trash can - that person would pay ME for that cupcake. Period. End of story.

How is "healthy eating" feeding children slop and lunches that aren't substantial and cannot contain the full nutrients that growing children need?

So what does the program do? Earlier you said it's "promoting healthy eating", now you're saying "that's not what the program does"
the program does not feed children 'slop and lunches that aren't substantial and cannot contain the full nutrients that growing children need'

So then post some pictures in this thread of Michelle Obama's lunches....I posted two pictures earlier in this thread and nobody said "wow they look GREAT" people said they were slop and agreed not substantial.

So as you're cheerleading the lunches, post some pictures of these "brilliant" Michelle Obama lunches.
if the lunches aren't up to snuff that is the fault of the local school district. healthy lunches are not some impossibility.

Would YOU eat THIS? No you WOULDN'T, but being a Leftist Obamabot you have to say how "great" it is.

students-are-tweeting-awful-photos-of-school-lunches-to-blame-michelle-obama-for-new-healthier-meals.jpg

What is THIS? Is THIS substantial and containing the nutrients growing children need? No it ISN'T, but being a Leftist Obamabot you have to say how "great" it is.

obamalunch.jpg

Michelle can promote anything she wants, but she does not legally have the power to FORCE schools to do anything.

And is 'Do THIS or we will monetarily punish you' really what liberals are calling 'promoting' something something now?

Oh, and we kow every law that is passed is propper, right, legit, and well worth our tax dollars, not to mention 'beloved', especially if the federal govt gas to force people to participate or get hit with financial penalties .... like Michelle's lunch menu and her husband's Obamacare.

Funny how Obama will go after Americans for not complying with his 'plus one's school lunch law but refuses to enforce other laws, like immigration.
no school is forced to participate in the program.

No one is stopping you from making a good lunch for your kid, but your tax dollars are still going towards paying for the food on Michelle's menu your kid isn't eating.

You completely misread or misunderstood the point. My tax dollars go to text books I don't agree with.

If you don't like the school lunch, you have more choices than those that don't like the text books.

(Or tax dollars being spent on invasions, drug wars, etc)

if the lunches aren't up to snuff that is the fault of the local school district. healthy lunches are not some impossibility.

Typical Leftist Obamabot, don't blame Michelle Obama, blame the local school district or just blame anyone as long as it's not Michelle Obama.

What if the local school district is Democratic run? Oh well, just blame GWB or Ronald Reagan or something :rolleyes-41:

That is EXACTLY what the program does.

They said it themselves a few minutes ago:

"yeah. promoting healthy eating. crazy. how dare she be so uppity"

Young lady - "healthy eating" (at least to me) is Yeagerschnitzel mit pomme fritz.....

Honest to God, life doesn't get any better than that...

Now you're talking! Jägerschnitzel and yes healthy eating....fuck Michelle Obama's starvation lunches, give those children Jägerschnitzel :smile:

My God, my mouth is watering! Of all the things I missed about both West and East Germany - it's the food! My God you folks know how to eat!!

My Grandparents are arriving at weekend, so I'll be updating my food thread....if you want more mouth watering you'll have to check it!

Typical Leftist Obamabot, don't blame Michelle Obama, blame the local school district or just blame anyone as long as it's not Michelle Obama.

What if the local school district is Democratic run? Oh well, just blame GWB or Ronald Reagan or something :rolleyes-41:
there are ways to meet the guidelines while providing good lunches. if the school is choosing not to do that, that's on the school. take it up with the district.

no school is forced to participate in the program.

So why are they threatening to fine the schools then IF they don't follow Michelle Obama's lunch rules? You know that is the title of this thread, that is what the OP is about.

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

Ok, enough is ENOUGH - time to put this bi@tch, her entire 'Royal Family', and EVERY 1st Lady or 1st Lady-to-be out their in their place:

Michelle, honey, YOU ARE NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL. No one voted for you, YOU are a 'PLUS 1' at this 'party'. Your role is mainly CEREMONIAL. You can plan parties and dignitary visits at the WH, but you don't have the authority to do SHITE, especially like mandating what lunches are served in schools across America...so do us a favor and

:anj_stfu:

Michelle Obama needs to LEARN HER PLACE and butt the hell out of the public education system. If 'Mama' Michelle wants to join her daughter's PTA and get involved there, go for it. She does not work for the Federal Dept of Education, she is not an elected official, she Constitutionally has no REAL power, especially the power to have schools monetarily punished if they choose to ignore the 1st LADY'S OPINION-DRIVEN AGENDA.

This is sort of like Nancy Reagan coming up with the Anti-Drug policy of 'Just Say No' then having schools fined for not holding drug testing in school.
Nothing upsets you RWrs more than a threat to your access to junk food 24/7.

I'm curious - what, in your mind, is a healthy lunch? I mean, we heard for years that red meat was bad. Now, those same "scientists" are saying, "well, not really". Those same "scientists" stated that "eating eggs will kill you". Now? They have also done a complete about face.

Lefties LOVE Sushi - even though it is proven that raw fish is full of contaminated with things like Mercury.

So, please show (or tell) us what a "healthy" lunch is. Hell, I eat any damned thing I want. whats it gonna do? Kill me? Hell, I'm 72 - what the hell do I care? At least I'll go out on a full tummy!

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

Ok, enough is ENOUGH - time to put this bi@tch, her entire 'Royal Family', and EVERY 1st Lady or 1st Lady-to-be out their in their place:

Michelle, honey, YOU ARE NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL. No one voted for you, YOU are a 'PLUS 1' at this 'party'. Your role is mainly CEREMONIAL. You can plan parties and dignitary visits at the WH, but you don't have the authority to do SHITE, especially like mandating what lunches are served in schools across America...so do us a favor and

:anj_stfu:

Michelle Obama needs to LEARN HER PLACE and butt the hell out of the public education system. If 'Mama' Michelle wants to join her daughter's PTA and get involved there, go for it. She does not work for the Federal Dept of Education, she is not an elected official, she Constitutionally has no REAL power, especially the power to have schools monetarily punished if they choose to ignore the 1st LADY'S OPINION-DRIVEN AGENDA.

This is sort of like Nancy Reagan coming up with the Anti-Drug policy of 'Just Say No' then having schools fined for not holding drug testing in school.
Nothing upsets you RWrs more than a threat to your access to junk food 24/7.

Nope. Pretty much EVERYTHING you commies do upsets us. Baby steps,sugar. Baby steps.

Would YOU eat THIS? No you WOULDN'T, but being a Leftist Obamabot you have to say how "great" it is.

students-are-tweeting-awful-photos-of-school-lunches-to-blame-michelle-obama-for-new-healthier-meals.jpg

What is THIS? Is THIS substantial and containing the nutrients growing children need? No it ISN'T, but being a Leftist Obamabot you have to say how "great" it is.

obamalunch.jpg

Jesus....that is nasty looking. Can't really tell what it is..I think I've stepped in it once or twice though...

Forum List

Back