Feds To FINE Schools Who Don't Follow Michelle's Lunch Rules...

Leave it to Bo to completely ignore the facts / story and turn it into a partisan attack on all Republicans....

Oh wait, that's what most liberals do on this board.... :p

So what does the program do? Earlier you said it's "promoting healthy eating", now you're saying "that's not what the program does"
the program does not feed children 'slop and lunches that aren't substantial and cannot contain the full nutrients that growing children need'

So then post some pictures in this thread of Michelle Obama's lunches....I posted two pictures earlier in this thread and nobody said "wow they look GREAT" people said they were slop and agreed not substantial.

So as you're cheerleading the lunches, post some pictures of these "brilliant" Michelle Obama lunches.
if the lunches aren't up to snuff that is the fault of the local school district. healthy lunches are not some impossibility.

Typical Leftist Obamabot, don't blame Michelle Obama, blame the local school district or just blame anyone as long as it's not Michelle Obama.

What if the local school district is Democratic run? Oh well, just blame GWB or Ronald Reagan or something :rolleyes-41:
there are ways to meet the guidelines while providing good lunches. if the school is choosing not to do that, that's on the school. take it up with the district.

My 3 year-old today for lunch, I gave him a piece of salmon, he had white rice and broccoli, the broccoli impossible to mash up, so it was chopped into small pieces and he also had a piece of cake and he had apple juice.

In that, a balanced lunch, it was substantial and contained the right nutrients.

You fat mouth- breathers cant take care of yourselves, much less your spawn so you forced the hand of Big Govt you fool

Someone has to fight all the wars Republicans start

Why obesity is a national security threat - CNN.com

Retired Generals Fear That Kids Are Too Fat for War

gawd but OP is an idiot :banghead:
There seems to be a problem,with her lunch ideas,the kids hate the food,and don't eat like they should. Both of our daughters are involved with school kids, one is a teacher in NC, the other runs a before and after school program,the food sucks, the kids hate it,and don't eat it.
Irrelevant

All that matters is blind obedience

Stop providing government meals at schools...let the parents who think the government is overreaching provide their kids their own meals. Problem solved.

Hey! See how simple that was!?! Now, the next step is to get rid of the DOE and the NEA and return the public schools BACK to local governments!! See, it really is simple to rid ourselves of the communists!!

the program does not feed children 'slop and lunches that aren't substantial and cannot contain the full nutrients that growing children need'

So then post some pictures in this thread of Michelle Obama's lunches....I posted two pictures earlier in this thread and nobody said "wow they look GREAT" people said they were slop and agreed not substantial.

So as you're cheerleading the lunches, post some pictures of these "brilliant" Michelle Obama lunches.
if the lunches aren't up to snuff that is the fault of the local school district. healthy lunches are not some impossibility.

Typical Leftist Obamabot, don't blame Michelle Obama, blame the local school district or just blame anyone as long as it's not Michelle Obama.

What if the local school district is Democratic run? Oh well, just blame GWB or Ronald Reagan or something :rolleyes-41:
there are ways to meet the guidelines while providing good lunches. if the school is choosing not to do that, that's on the school. take it up with the district.

My 3 year-old today for lunch, I gave him a piece of salmon, he had white rice and broccoli, the broccoli impossible to mash up, so it was chopped into small pieces and he also had a piece of cake and he had apple juice.

In that, a balanced lunch, it was substantial and contained the right nutrients.

Sounds good to me! A well-rounded lunch.

You fat mouth- breathers cant take care of yourselves, much less your spawn so you forced the hand of Big Govt you fool

gawd but OP is an butt hurt rw hacktard :banghead:
When driving through any ghetto you'll notice 2 things. Crack smokers are skinny & everyone else is fat off the government cheese.
All Democrat voters of course

Feds to Fine Schools for Not Following Michelle Obama’s Lunch Rules

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

Ok, enough is ENOUGH - time to put this bi@tch, her entire 'Royal Family', and EVERY 1st Lady or 1st Lady-to-be out their in their place:

Michelle, honey, YOU ARE NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL. No one voted for you, YOU are a 'PLUS 1' at this 'party'. Your role is mainly CEREMONIAL. You can plan parties and dignitary visits at the WH, but you don't have the authority to do SHITE, especially like mandating what lunches are served in schools across America...so do us a favor and

:anj_stfu:

Michelle Obama needs to LEARN HER PLACE and butt the hell out of the public education system. If 'Mama' Michelle wants to join her daughter's PTA and get involved there, go for it. She does not work for the Federal Dept of Education, she is not an elected official, she Constitutionally has no REAL power, especially the power to have schools monetarily punished if they choose to ignore the 1st LADY'S OPINION-DRIVEN AGENDA.

This is sort of like Nancy Reagan coming up with the Anti-Drug policy of 'Just Say No' then having schools fined for not holding drug testing in school.

Yeah I am sure African Americans love being told that they need to learn their place.

Meanwhile- back to reality- rather than your ignorant racist rant.

From your article

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service issued a proposed rule Monday to codify parts of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which was championed by Mrs. Obama.

And what is the "Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act"?

FACT SHEET: Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act School Meals Implementation
Congress passed the Hunger-Free Kids Act in 2010 with bipartisan support to help ensure every American child had access to the nutrition they need to grow into healthy adults.

Yes- your rant about Michelle is really your ignorant rant about a bipartisan bill passed by Congress in 2010.

With that i leave you to telling African Americans that they should learn their place and stop being so uppity

Yes and he ate it all and was quite happy and now he's in bed :smile:

When driving through any ghetto you'll notice 2 things. Crack smokers are skinny & everyone else is fat off the government cheese.

Well, in all honesty, growing up in Kentucky, I saw quite a number of toothless, shoeless white folks standing in line for "dat gubmit cheese" :)

Well, in all honesty, growing up in Kentucky, I saw quite a number of toothless, shoeless white folks standing in line for "dat gubmit cheese" :)
Redneck losers are no better.

i can't get over the idiocy of some of you people.

what problem do you have with the enforcement of a duly passed law?
That Sorry sack of shit Michelle Obama should have no say on lunches you fuck nut... Lol
did you say the same thing when barbara bush pushed literacy? was she a sorry sack of shit for that?
Michelle Obama should tend to her own fat ass...
is that the best you have?

or are you just mad becauae you thought this was some sort of edict from the first lady instead of simple rule enforcement as required by law
Commonsense, she doesn't know shit about kids health... Just a bunch of control freaks. LOL

Leave it to Bo to completely ignore the facts / story and turn it into a partisan attack on all Republicans....

Oh wait, that's what most liberals do on this board.... :p
I've watched you RWrs for years on this board and on others and what I say is the standard for you.....nothing gets you up at arms FASTER than any threat to your access to junk food....

The federal government is taking steps to fine schools that do not comply with first lady Michelle Obama’s school lunch rules.

Ok, enough is ENOUGH - time to put this bi@tch, her entire 'Royal Family', and EVERY 1st Lady or 1st Lady-to-be out their in their place:

Michelle, honey, YOU ARE NOT AN ELECTED OFFICIAL. No one voted for you, YOU are a 'PLUS 1' at this 'party'. Your role is mainly CEREMONIAL. You can plan parties and dignitary visits at the WH, but you don't have the authority to do SHITE, especially like mandating what lunches are served in schools across America...so do us a favor and

Michelle Obama needs to LEARN HER PLACE and butt the hell out of the public education system. If 'Mama' Michelle wants to join her daughter's PTA and get involved there, go for it. She does not work for the Federal Dept of Education, she is not an elected official, she Constitutionally has no REAL power, especially the power to have schools monetarily punished if they choose to ignore the 1st LADY'S OPINION-DRIVEN AGENDA.

This is sort of like Nancy Reagan coming up with the Anti-Drug policy of 'Just Say No' then having schools fined for not holding drug testing in school.

Yeah I am sure African Americans love being told that they need to learn their place.

Meanwhile- back to reality- rather than your ignorant racist rant.

From your article

The U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food and Nutrition Service issued a proposed rule Monday to codify parts of the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act, which was championed by Mrs. Obama.

And what is the "Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act"?

FACT SHEET: Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act School Meals Implementation
Congress passed the Hunger-Free Kids Act in 2010 with bipartisan support to help ensure every American child had access to the nutrition they need to grow into healthy adults.

Yes- your rant about Michelle is really your ignorant rant about a bipartisan bill passed by Congress in 2010.

With that i leave you to telling African Americans that they should learn their place and stop being so uppity
Leave it to a Liberal to pull the 'race' card.

The thread argument is over '1st Ladies', not anyone of any specific color', having the ability to extort / force schools to obey their mandates....

Food, the correct balanced food is crucially important for all children, if children aren't fed the right food with the right nutrients it's going to affect their brains also. So these children fed the crap that's Michelle Obama's lunches, I'm not sure they're even going to be able to concentrate in the classroom properly, they'll probably get lethargic as their brains are being deprived of the nutrients they need.

It's a very serious issue, feeding children that are growing.

Redneck losers are no better.

Indeed. So, speaking of food, I see you're in KC. Lived in Olathe for 25 years. Loved it there. My kids attended Blue Valley Schools and they were wonderful. The BBQ is OUTSTANDING!!!! We were back there recently and brought back ribs and brisket from KC Joes (the old Oklahoma joes). My God it is good!!!

Hell, I think Moochele would even gnaw them bones!!! :)

Nothing upsets you RWrs more than a threat to your access to junk food 24/7.
Junkfood is anything the federal government says is good for you, fucking control freaks. LOL

Stop providing government meals at schools...let the parents who think the government is overreaching provide their kids their own meals. Problem solved.
Damn right pay for your own kids meals, quit mooching off the fucking piece of shit government. LOL

Food, the correct balanced food is crucially important for all children, if children aren't fed the right food with the right nutrients it's going to affect their brains also. So these children fed the crap that's Michelle Obama's lunches, I'm not sure they're even going to be able to concentrate in the classroom properly, they'll probably get lethargic as their brains are being deprived of the nutrients they need.

It's a very serious issue, feeding children that are growing.

Seriously, if that food (pictured) is truly what is served - I would Shit can it faster than crap through a goose. If "teacher" didn't like what I brought - we would, indeed, have a problem.

Forum List

Back