🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Who do these turds think they're fooling?

Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will probably use more personnel and spend more resources to attempt to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.​

Don't you understand? Government owns everything. Not the people, government, and our betters in DC will decide if we serfs are to be allowed access to the ocean or the Grand Canyon or the woods.

Government is mother, government is father and don't you forget it or we'll make you suffer.

If they control the ocean, when are they closing the ports?

Here's what I don't get. Why aren't any of the governmental functionaries actually carrying out these orders just refusing? I mean, Obama & Co. can make edicts and pronouncements from on high all day long, but they can't enforce them. Why aren't the Capitol Police just ignoring orders to barricade monuments or the Park Service just too busy to carry out this nonsense?

The real passive resistance is going to have to come from bureaucrats.

Here's what I don't get. Why aren't any of the governmental functionaries actually carrying out these orders just refusing? I mean, Obama & Co. can make edicts and pronouncements from on high all day long, but they can't enforce them. Why aren't the Capitol Police just ignoring orders to barricade monuments or the Park Service just too busy to carry out this nonsense?

The Capitol Police don't want to get fired.

You can get a trained monkey to do their job. I'm sure there are plenty of SEIU goons waiting to take them.

Perhaps they are democrats.

It would be a good thing if those charged with enforcing this nonsense just stopped doing it. That would mean a general rebellion in the nation. It might come to that, obama can still do a lot of damage, he hasn't barrycaded the interstate highway system for instance.

You can get a trained monkey to do their job. I'm sure there are plenty of SEIU goons waiting to take them.

It's nigh on impossible to fire a government employee. Besides, they can always take a page from Barry's immigration handbook and decide not to enforce the orders because they just don't have the resources to do everything and have to prioritize and whatnot.

It's nigh on impossible to fire a government employee. Besides, they can always take a page from Barry's immigration handbook and decide not to enforce the orders because they just don't have the resources to do everything and have to prioritize and whatnot.

You can easily furlough them or rift them.

Who do these turds think they're fooling?

Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean. Fishing is also prohibited at Biscayne National Park during the shutdown.

The Park Service will also have rangers on duty to police the ban. Of access to an ocean. The government will probably use more personnel and spend more resources to attempt to close the ocean, than it would in its normal course of business.​
Daily, if not by the minute...Obama proves himself to be a petulant child. He is the undisputed king of incompetence.

well, Obama did say he was going to stop the SEAS rising AND HEAL the planet

So when will they shut the SUN OUT?

You people WAKE UP to this Government or just sit back and let THEM RUN OVER YOU

Here's what I don't get. Why aren't any of the governmental functionaries actually carrying out these orders just refusing?

That's the crux of the problem. Our government now exists to serve itself, and views us as working for them...cf. the IRS harassment of the tea party...

Last edited:

It would be a good thing if those charged with enforcing this nonsense just stopped doing it. That would mean a general rebellion in the nation. It might come to that, obama can still do a lot of damage, he hasn't barrycaded the interstate highway system for instance.

If they belong to the AFGE they voted for him because he is who the AFGE supported in the last election.

People NEED to start contacting their REPRESENTIVES and giving them HOLY HELL

They are closing off YOUR COUNTRY AND NOW people's ways of making a LIVING...

Just before the weekend, the National Park Service informed charter boat captains in Florida that the Florida Bay was "closed" due to the shutdown. Until government funding is restored, the fishing boats are prohibited from taking anglers into 1,100 square-miles of open ocean.

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown - This is governing by temper-tantrum.
Fucking Obama thinks he is now the King....... Time for the American public to dethrone the Bastard.
I was not thinking about going fishing today, but I have changed my and will be heading out to Biscayne Nation Park to do a little fishing this afternoon.

If they belong to the AFGE they voted for him because he is who the AFGE supported in the last election.

it does not matter do they belong there or not.

That is the problem with bureaucracy - it has the tendency to expand exponentially and serve THEMSELVES only - the problem is known since Roman times, and some of the countermeasures were put by Founders to the Constitution.

since the dimocrap party turned to be the party of the government bureaucracy the ones who belong there will vote for them forever.
One can not blame them - it is the simple Darwinian instinct.

And that is why the great countries die - because they are buried by the interests of the ever growing government bureaucracy interests.

Forum List

Back