🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

I've NEVER SEEN a Government more tyrannical than this one

man oh man, where are the people in this country?

Watching Dancing with the Stars, commenting on how much of a wackjob Miley Cyrus has becomes, and waiting for their EBT to refill.

pocketing the government handout.

why do you think obama made it possible for unqualified people to enroll for the foodstamps without even checking their eligibility?

exactly for that. a dog on a leash can bark but won't bite ;)

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown - This is governing by temper-tantrum.
Fucking Obama thinks he is now the King....... Time for the American public to dethrone the Bastard.
I was not thinking about going fishing today, but I have changed my and will be heading out to Biscayne Nation Park to do a little fishing this afternoon.

Post pictures with you there holding today's front page covering your ugly mug or you will be known as another lying nutter.

I'm guessing you ain't going anywhere.

And you would be guessing wrong as usual. If I did take the pic as you suggest,you would just say that I could be anchored any where. So why waste your time and mine because no pic I could post would make you happy. Not to worry I will have a good time boating this afternoon no matte what.

"We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can." - Obama motto

Help kids with cancer? "WHY would we do that"? ~Scumbag Reid

What outrage!

Unsubstantiated quote from a park ranger.
Misquote from a Senator.

All with the backdrop of reality that the GOP has cut funding for the NIH in every one of their budget proposals and the fact that the GOP is responsible for the shutdown.

"We’ve been told to make life as difficult for people as we can." - Obama motto

Help kids with cancer? "WHY would we do that"? ~Scumbag Reid

What outrage!

Unsubstantiated quote from a park ranger.
Misquote from a Senator.

All with the backdrop of reality that the GOP has cut funding for the NIH in every one of their budget proposals and the fact that the GOP is responsible for the shutdown.

Look at you spin the truth.

Forum List

Back