🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown - This is governing by temper-tantrum.
Fucking Obama thinks he is now the King....... Time for the American public to dethrone the Bastard.
I was not thinking about going fishing today, but I have changed my and will be heading out to Biscayne Nation Park to do a little fishing this afternoon.

Be careful. Don't get yourself arrested. I'm going fishing in a national forest next week. I don't care if it is shutdown.

Feds Try to Close the OCEAN Because of Shutdown - This is governing by temper-tantrum.
Fucking Obama thinks he is now the King....... Time for the American public to dethrone the Bastard.
I was not thinking about going fishing today, but I have changed my and will be heading out to Biscayne Nation Park to do a little fishing this afternoon.

This is also a symptom.

Of two problems - one for them, and one for us.

The one for us is - they consider us masses, sheeple, dirt and will discard any of us if that serves them.
Nothing new, but a lot of sheeple don't want to realize it.

But this symptom of utter arrogance and anger is also a symptom that they are losing. Therefore the pressure on the people.

The forest is shut down?
But I can still see the trees!!!!

The next tantrum might involve lumberjacks...........

If they control the ocean, when are they closing the ports?

Here's what I don't get. Why aren't any of the governmental functionaries actually carrying out these orders just refusing? I mean, Obama & Co. can make edicts and pronouncements from on high all day long, but they can't enforce them. Why aren't the Capitol Police just ignoring orders to barricade monuments or the Park Service just too busy to carry out this nonsense?

The real passive resistance is going to have to come from bureaucrats.

Do you actually believe there are any bureaucrats who oppose Obama?

when are they going to declare we can't breathe?
Unless we pay a breathing TAX...:eusa_whistle:

which is all the carbon quotas are about.

then it will be a methane tax - one can not fart :D

Yep. Don't forget COW Tax...
icon10.gif

If they control the ocean, when are they closing the ports?

Here's what I don't get. Why aren't any of the governmental functionaries actually carrying out these orders just refusing? I mean, Obama & Co. can make edicts and pronouncements from on high all day long, but they can't enforce them. Why aren't the Capitol Police just ignoring orders to barricade monuments or the Park Service just too busy to carry out this nonsense?

Yes...and they got exemptions from it. They oppose it for themselves, but favor it being inflicted on their chattel.

which is all the carbon quotas are about.

then it will be a methane tax - one can not fart :D

icon10.gif

yeah, that is what I was referring to.

the idiots in all seriousness were trying to push that nonsense couple of years ago :D
I remember it...

We kid about things like this...but then our kidding IS reality in Government.

The OP has a great point. It shows the sheer tyranny of this Government.

Be careful. Don't get yourself arrested. I'm going fishing in a national forest next week. I don't care if it is shutdown.

Thanks, I will be on the lookout, but it is a big park, They have gone to far.
If I am harassed maybe I will call in the Navy since part of their mission statement is "maintaining freedom of the seas."

Mission Statement
The mission of the Navy is to maintain, train and equip combat-ready Naval forces capable of winning wars, deterring aggression and maintaining freedom of the seas.

Yes...and they got exemptions from it. They oppose it for themselves, but favor it being inflicted on their chattel.
"Just doing my job, just following orders"
Same excuses the Nazi SS tried and how did that work out for them?

icon10.gif

the idiots in all seriousness were trying to push that nonsense couple of years ago :D
I remember it...

Any government is a tyrant - if the people let it.

It is a banality known since Plato and his dialogues on government types.

The problem is - the sheeple is too ignorant to know that. And the ignorance is actually imposed artificially - it is easier to govern the ignorant sheeple ;)

Post pictures with you there holding today's front page covering your ugly mug or you will be known as another lying nutter.

I'm guessing you ain't going anywhere.

icon10.gif

I remember it...

Sheer tyranny!

When's the revolt meeting?

Forum List

Back