FEINSTEIN leaning toward acquitting TRUMP!! Hahahahah

This is huge because she is an extremely powerful force within the Democrat party. Let’s see if she actually does it and whether this will have a domino effect on other Senate Democrat folks

she's afraid of losing her seat, my friends

Feinstein said she would keep an open mind until all the evidence was presented.

Stupid reporter thinks that means she is voting against getting rid of Trump.

Sorry, but even Feinstein herself has said that she was misquoted.

I remember Trump saying some stupid crap, and you conservatives defended him saying he was either "joking", or people "misunderstood what he said".

This is huge because she is an extremely powerful force within the Democrat party. Let’s see if she actually does it and whether this will have a domino effect on other Senate Democrat folks

she's afraid of losing her seat, my friends

she's got 4 more yrs to go before she's up for reelection.

like war, impeachment is hell. it divides America like nothing else.

let's not push our luck this time, my friends!

Doug Jones, Machin, and Sinema all could vote to exonerate Trump

Manchin voted for Kavanaugh, as you may recall

Good for Feinstein . She is taking her oath to be an impartial juror seriously. She is not a partisan hack as nearly all GOP Senators were who effectively lied when they took their oaths.

You whine like a bitch. The Democrats are the most criminal party ever. Scary you repeat the same shit on every post. Like all Demtards. If we say it enough they might believe it. You lose 2020 Presidential election. You lose the House and the Senate gains more Republicans. Plus we get 2 more conservative Supreme Court Justices. Life sucks for Democrats. You want to make you relocation plans now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feinstein is pond scum. I don't give a shit what she is thinking about doing. She should have thought a long time ago but she is an old bat and her brain cells are about as functioning as Hillarys.

Forum List

Back