Fellow Republicans need to understand why DeSantis is attacking Disney

With the next election approaching, Republicans need to come together. They need to quit bashing DeSantis, it's hurting the party.

---Trump, Other Republicans Criticize DeSantis for Disney Feud----

They're criticizing him for appearing to go after his state's biggest employer because of his political butthurt...and he keeps doubling down, when everyone else knows eventually, people will turn against him for his constant attacks on Disney...which is already happening. Again, Stillson isn't proving to be the politically saavy challenge to Trump everyone thought he might be.

DeSantis needs to start acting like a REAL candidate

Push his record in Florida, the economy, his COVID record, his major win in the last election

Instead, most Americans know him as that guy fighting Mickey Mouse

DeSantis needs to start acting like a REAL candidate
Push his record in Florida, the economy, his COVID record, his major win in the last election
Instead, most Americans know him as that guy fighting Mickey Mouse
He is a real politician. He's not Trump, but he is real.

Disney, IMHO, is an entity that is trying to tell the State of Florida that THEY can do whatever they want without repercussions...And, while I don't believe it is the State's responsibility to guide a business as to the direction they wish to go, but, I can see where a business like this needs to know that unacceptable values when it comes to children will NOT go un addressed....Disney brought this on themselves, just as Bud Light did....

He is a real politician. He's not Trump, but he is real.

DeSantis needs to run as TRUMP Lite. Same political positions without all the drama.

Instead, DeSantis is creating his own drama with his constant War on Woke

DeSantis needs to run as TRUMP Lite. Same political positions without all the drama.

It's a culture war...And one that liberals have been waging on America for decades...Liberals are only upset now because it seems America is saying ENOUGH!

It's a culture war...And one that liberals have been waging on America for decades...Liberals are only upset now because it seems America is saying ENOUGH!

Conservatives are saying ENOUGH

The rest of America wants to see a stable, sensible candidate. Not someone using the powers of his office to punish those who disagree with him

Conservatives are saying ENOUGH

The rest of America wants to see a stable, sensible candidate. Not someone using the powers of his office to punish those who disagree with him
Yet, you're fine with Biden using the powers of HIS office to punish those who disagree with him....Why is it that when it comes back at ya, you're upset with it.....Typical.

Yet, you're fine with Biden using the powers of HIS office to punish those who disagree with him....Why is it that when it comes back at ya, you're upset with it.....Typical.

OK
Give us some comparable examples and we can talk

Who exactly is Biden punishing by using the power of his office?

OK
Give us some comparable examples and we can talk
The thread is supposed to be about criticism that DeSantis is getting from fellow Republican's....If you want to actually discuss about how Biden is abusing his office, I suggest you start a thread, and invite me....I'll be there....

Trump was Cruz lite, That means we will move left at a slower pace. Which means the same as the last few decades.

Forum List

Back