Fellow Republicans need to understand why DeSantis is attacking Disney

Most of the fellow Floridians that I know love it that DeSantis is working to put Disney on a level playing field with the other businesses in the state.

Disney is a big employer in number but not in total payroll. It is not the case now because of the downsizing at the Sand Lake Road complex but for almost five decades Lockheed Martin (formerly Martin Marietta) had a larger payroll in Orlando (with substantially fewer employees) than Disney.

DeSantis is a great Governor. His willingness to go after those Disney butt pirates is just one of the many things that he does that is great and beneficially to the people of Florida.

More talking points. Disney's deal does not harm other businesses.

Disney brings in far more money than Lockheed Martin. Florida has a sales tax rather than a income tax. Disney and the other theme parks bring in people from outside the state. No one comes to the state to see Lockheed Martin.

DeSantis is a right wing Nazi who attacks free speech rights, voting rights, women's rights and is racist to boot among other things. You and DeSantis are the butt pirates who attack the US Constitution.

DeSantis is the one hurting the party. If it is Republicans vs Mickey Mouse, Republicans lose. This is a familiar pattern for DeSantis. Attack a corporation for using the free speech rights that the Supreme Court gave them. DeSantis is unAmerican.
DeSantis is telling minorities we've had enough of their crap. He has our support.

More talking points. Disney's deal does not harm other businesses.

Disney brings in far more money than Lockheed Martin. Florida has a sales tax rather than a income tax. Disney and the other theme parks bring in people from outside the state. No one comes to the state to see Lockheed Martin.

DeSantis is a right wing Nazi who attacks free speech rights, voting rights, women's rights and is racist to boot among other things. You and DeSantis are the butt pirates who attack the US Constitution.
To hell the bastards don't!

They are big polluters and they are the main reason for the crime and congestion in Orlando.

It amazes me that you stupid Moon Bats are so full of hate for DeSantis that you would side with an asshole mega corporation like Disney.

I thought you Leftest hated mega corporations, especially the ones that get a free ride on pollution.

You need to get your story straight.

Disney, IMHO, is an entity that is trying to tell the State of Florida that THEY can do whatever they want without repercussions...And, while I don't believe it is the State's responsibility to guide a business as to the direction they wish to go, but, I can see where a business like this needs to know that unacceptable values when it comes to children will NOT go un addressed....Disney brought this on themselves, just as Bud Light did....
By hysterical church ladies.

The "culture war" is all the GOP has ever had...at least in my lifetime
BULLSHIT!!!!!
That is nothing but PROJECTION!!!!
It is the demented LEFT that is at WAR with the American culture and PEOPLE!
You FREAKS have been pushing for homosexuality to be considered NORMAL, but now THAT comes with the caveat of OR ELSE!
Normal people do NOT want any part of your leftist agenda, so now you sick FUCKS are going after the children to build your base of demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies.
The "culture war" is ALL YOURS!!!!! :eusa_hand:

Why is it so important to you people to be able to corrupt innocent children?

Lol. Nobody is corrupting children . That narrative is a vicious political lie. I controlled the movies my children saw.. Disney no longer makes only animated children's films.

Nobody is teaching small children sex education either. We have always had to protect our children from pedophiles... and will continue to do so without this sick obsession being promoted by Christian Nationalists and other religious crackpots.

Lol. Nobody is corrupting children . That narrative is a vicious political lie. I controlled the movies my children saw.. Disney no longer makes only animated children's films.

Nobody is teaching small children sex education either. We have always had to protect our children from pedophiles... and will continue to do so without this sick obsession being promoted by Christian Nationalists and other religious crackpots.
Willful ignorance is no excuse…You’ve been shown photos and videos in this site numerous times of exactly that happening.

"These are not the droids you are looking for."
*waves hand*

You're lying your ass off!!!! :eusa_hand:

:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back