Fellow Republicans need to understand why DeSantis is attacking Disney

They're criticizing him for appearing to go after his state's biggest employer because of his political butthurt...and he keeps doubling down, when everyone else knows eventually, people will turn against him for his constant attacks on Disney...which is already happening. Again, Stillson isn't proving to be the politically saavy challenge to Trump everyone thought he might be.
Most of the fellow Floridians that I know love it that DeSantis is working to put Disney on a level playing field with the other businesses in the state.

Disney is a big employer in number but not in total payroll. It is not the case now because of the downsizing at the Sand Lake Road complex but for almost five decades Lockheed Martin (formerly Martin Marietta) had a larger payroll in Orlando (with substantially fewer employees) than Disney.

DeSantis is a great Governor. His willingness to go after those Disney butt pirates is just one of the many things that he does that is great and beneficially to the people of Florida.

The thread is supposed to be about criticism that DeSantis is getting from fellow Republican's....If you want to actually discuss about how Biden is abusing his office, I suggest you start a thread, and invite me....I'll be there....

I knew you were shooting blanks with your……Biden does it too!

Most of the fellow Floridians that I know love it that DeSantis is working to put Disney on a level playing field with the other businesses in the state.

Disney is a big employer in number but not in total payroll. It is not the case now because of the downsizing at the Sand Lake Road complex but for almost five decades Lockheed Martin (formerly Martin Marietta) had a larger payroll in Orlando (with substantially fewer employees) than Disney.

DeSantis is a great Governor. His willingness to go after those Disney butt pirates is just one of the many things that he does that is great and beneficially to the people of Florida.

Your problem is retaliation

DeSantis never complained about Reedy Creek while running for office. He never advocated eliminating it until two weeks after Disney criticized Don’t say Gay

He will have to explain himself in the Lawsuit

Disney, IMHO, is an entity that is trying to tell the State of Florida that THEY can do whatever they want without repercussions...And, while I don't believe it is the State's responsibility to guide a business as to the direction they wish to go, but, I can see where a business like this needs to know that unacceptable values when it comes to children will NOT go un addressed....Disney brought this on themselves, just as Bud Light did....
Much like the Villages and Ave Maria by Monaghan.

I knew you were shooting blanks with your……Biden does it too!
Not at all, I’m not going to derail this thread…I gave you a solution, now it’s up to you….Discuss in another thread or run…

DeSantis needs to run as TRUMP Lite. Same political positions without all the drama.
Instead, DeSantis is creating his own drama with his constant War on Woke
DeSantis is right to tell minorities we've had enough of their crap.

Forum List

Back