FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

i emailed LERA too. i believe the email address was Robertson's wife (i forget her name but its an odd name). Robertson himself replied from his email address and stated there was no concrete in the construction of the core.

also, there is not one picture of any concrete in the core area. there are literally hundreds of a steel core. almost all references to the core say it was steel. chris has found the few reports of concrete that were obviously not well researched, such as the newsweek article from 2 days after the attack.

Deceptively you try and state with text that Robertson changed his descripton of the core from "concrete" on September 13.

Indepedent authority states that the core was concrete.

Certified in 12 states as a structural engineer, August Domel, Ph.d SE. PE. see chapter 2.1

Oxford encyclopedia of Technology and Innovation, published in 1992.

The perpetrators of mass murders and infiltrators of the US government would want you to attempt what you are doing.

you still keep lying and saying that Robertson said it was a concrete core. anyone can look at your link and see it is the reporter saying it and not robertson. the reporter was wrong. the article on newsweek was removed (and thats why you need to link to MSN).

domel was doing a report on the safety of clean-up operations. he wasnt doing a report on how the WTC was made. he mentions the core only one time and in passing. obviously not well researched.

your oxford link uses the WTC as an example of what a skyscraper is. it then says skyscrapers have steel and concrete cores. thats true. (the world trade center had a steel one).

YOU GOT NOTHING!! :lol:

where is your concrete core in this picture from the 1993 bombing?
WTC_1993_ATF.jpg

corecloseupbest.jpg

Image194Resized.jpg

nocore.jpg

d5.jpg

im958lguq5.jpg

im_652_lg.jpg

im_612_lg.jpg

im_580_lg.jpg

im534lgwo5.jpg

im_853_lg.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dB6xdCS9NJU]YouTube - 9/11: Why They Fell pt 2[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqDTEZIdg7g&feature=PlayList&p=A6382FD1025BACE9&index=62]YouTube - WTC 1&2 UNIQUE DESIGN.[/ame]

"For a combination of historical, cultural and economic reasons, tall, concrete-core buildings dedicated to office use are unusual in New York, where builders prefer the wallboard-enclosed cores with steel frames that Mr. Robertson pioneered in the trade center."
New York Timeshere

"Engineers are still debating whether the Twin Towers' unique structure should be credited for surviving the initial crashes, or blamed for collapsing in the subsequent fires, or both. But the point is that it was unique, utilizing closely spaced columns connected to a steel core by relatively lightweight floor trusses. "
Newsweek. Newsweek.com

"Each of the towers, more than 200 ft. wide on each side, contained a central steel core surrounded by open office space. Eighteen-inch steel tubes ran vertically along the outside, providing much of the support for the building"
Time Magazine.TIME.com

"The twin towers were the first supertall buildings designed without any masonry. Worried that the intense air pressure created by the building's high speed elevators might buckle conventional shafts, engineers designed a solution using a drywall system fixed to the reinforced steel core. "
engineering.comENGINEERING.com

"Like many high-rises built in the 1960s, the Twin Towers were constructed with their weight distributed between a hollow steel core (containing services like elevators) and steel columns around the perimeter, maximizing open floor space. Many believe the older high-rise design, in which steel columns are often encased in concrete, is more fire resistant.

“A lot of people have told me, ‘You should have used more concrete in the structure,’” said Robertson. However, his chart plotting the strength of steel vs. concrete at various temperatures showed that at the incendiary levels that raged in the towers, the two materials become similarly weak."
Berkeley 04.17.2002 - World Trade Center remembered

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

more lies and projection

Does your nokia E71x have an airplane mode? Yes or No?
no, it has an offline mode, which while similar, it is not the same

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You pathetic bitch! The offline mode is the airplane mode......that is why it says to use the offline mode while on airplanes you dumbfucking ****! Don't post again until you learn to use your cell phone...BITCH!!!!!!!

ROTFL!!!!!!!!!!!!! You pathetic bitch! The offline mode is the airplane mode......that is why it says to use the offline mode while on airplanes you dumbfucking ****! Don't post again until you learn to use your cell phone...BITCH!!!!!!!
no dipshit
you need to seek out professional help before you should post again

and btw, they dont ask you to put it in plane mode, they ask you to SHUT THEM OFF
at least on continental air anyway

Last edited:
Well, it didn't take long to figure out the government presented conclusions based on a lack of verifiable evidence yet there is no shortage of cowards defending the government at all costs. You pussies truly hate the very principles America was born on.
no one is "defending the government" you dipshit
they are just defending the actual, verifiable, truth
and unlike you moronic fucking dipshit troofers, the truth speaks louder than your delusions

You're such a worthless **** even when you try to make a point it's a joke. No wonder you don't know how to use your own phone.

Well, it didn't take long to figure out the government presented conclusions based on a lack of verifiable evidence yet there is no shortage of cowards defending the government at all costs. You pussies truly hate the very principles America was born on.
no one is "defending the government" you dipshit
they are just defending the actual, verifiable, truth
and unlike you moronic fucking dipshit troofers, the truth speaks louder than your delusions

You're such a worthless **** even when you try to make a point it's a joke. No wonder you don't know how to use your own phone.
you are a complete fucking joke
dont you get it yet
everyone but your fellow delusional troofer morons are LAUGHING at your massive stupidity

no dipshit

and btw, they dont ask you to put it in plane mode, they ask you to SHUT THEM OFF

See, you are still too stoopid to know how to use your own phone. Here's a little help:

Nokia E71x FAQ
"Change your profile from offline or flight profile mode to an active profile."
http://nokiaexperts.com/articleimages/2009/04/nokia_e71x_user_guide.pdf

Gee....what does that say about a FLIGHT profile? Rotfl! Since you don't even know how to use a cell phone are you sure you should be trying to discuss 110 story skyscrapers? Want some more play•doh?

no dipshit

See, you are still too stoopid to know how to use your own phone. Here's a little help:

Nokia E71x FAQ

Gee....what does that say about a FLIGHT profile? Rotfl! Since you don't even know how to use a cell phone are you sure you should be trying to discuss 110 story skyscrapers? Want some more play•doh?
it only matters to troofer dipshits like you that the "offline" mode is used like that
again, you focus on MINUTIA

again i looked in my phone when you said that, and found ZERO "flight" or "airplane" modes
so you, the dipshit you are, had to spend time doing a search

:lol:

btw there are all of 1 reference to FLIGHT in the pdf and ZERO reference to airplane

Last edited:

tell us again how phones are hardwired with an airplane mode!! :lol:

A history of fiz spam.

SPAM12
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2055868-post4036.html

SPAM6
http://www.usmessageboard.com/1914220-post3527.html

More errors in fiz reference.

The below is written before the towers were built and does not describe what was built. Robertson does describe it to Newsweek

Notice the article states the core took no weight. FEMA says there were load bearing columns and so does NIST. This is a typical inconsistency with the FEMA deception.

"Yamasaki has switched from concrete, his favorite medium, to steel because of the sheer height of the towers, and instead of having the weight of the structure carried by the frame and the elevator core, the great steel columns of the exterior walls will support it."
[B][SIZE="3"]Time Magazine[/SIZE][/B] article from 1964!! [url=http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,875685,00.html]Art: Onward & Upward - TIME[/url][/quote]

no dipshit

Nokia E71x FAQ

it only matters to troofer dipshits like you that the "offline" mode is used like that

again i looked in my phone when you said that, and found ZERO "flight" or "airplane" modes

btw there are all of 1 reference to FLIGHT in the pdf and ZERO reference to airplane

See....you are still too fucking stoopid. You claimed your phone doesn't have the airplane mode so I looked it up because I know you are a liar so I proved it. You're so fucking pathetic you lie about your phone........what a useless ****. Are you stuck in a wheelchair? I hope so...

tell us again how phones are hardwired with an airplane mode!! :lol:

Awww....thass so sweet...here comes fizzbitch twying to help out his poor wittle buddy divecon. I take it the best thing you like about the net is divey can still type while you're sucking his dick and straining his dingleberries through your teeth....

Nokia E71x FAQ

See....you are still too fucking stoopid. You claimed your phone doesn't have the airplane mode so I looked it up because I know you are a liar so I proved it. You're so fucking pathetic you lie about your phone........what a useless ****. Are you stuck in a wheelchair? I hope so...
no, it you that is pathetic that you had to spend time doing research on MINUTIA

btw, dipshit, your research proved me correct, my phone doesnt have an "airplane or flight" mode
but it does have what i said i had, "offline"
so shut the fuck up already you fucking moronic dipshit

Last edited:
The below is written before the towers were built and does not describe what was built. Robertson does describe it to Newsweek
LIE. robertson doesnt describe what was built in your article. the reporter does. you are delusional. the reporter was wrong and the article was pulled from newsweek's site.

Notice the article states the core took no weight. FEMA says there were load bearing columns and so does NIST. This is a typical inconsistency with the FEMA deception.
LIE. the article clearly state the weight of the structure will be carried by the frame and the elevator core.

LIE. robertson doesnt describe what was built in your article. the reporter does. you are delusional. the reporter was wrong and the article was pulled from newsweek's site.

LIE. the article clearly state the weight of the structure will be carried by the frame and the elevator core.

Look who is lying.

Time Magazine article from 1964!! Art: Onward & Upward - TIME

The Newsweek article was up until 2006 I think. It is still properly archived never revised, never corrected.

Last edited:
please post picture of the rebar cages and the concrete forms......

Please recognize the violation of law that took them. guiliani took them while the courts protect their hiding

Please post an image of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. I'm waiting for 9 years now and no one has done this. All the picture people find show an empty core area.

This one happens to show rebar next to the core.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Forum List

Back