FEMA Deceives Nation About Twin Towers Core

Where are the elevators to the right of the interior box columns in this photo.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

That is clearly concrete and you are clearly and agent for the perps seeking to uphold the FEMA deception.

As I have proven to you countless times, what you claim as being a concrete core wall sandwiched between the the two columns is nothing more than gypsum planking that was between the horizontal members. This is shown with these CLEAR photos below. Also, what you claim to be a "3x7 hallway" is nothing more than missing planking which shows the open area behind. It's not a hallway you dumbass. I can also see the "grooves" created by the separate planks.
5435.jpg

4255.jpg

except you have failed to PROVE any violation of law, other than your own

btw, why dont you contact the NYCLU and ask them why they aren't continuing to pursue this matter if you are convinced it is a violation of law

Last edited:
No, I point out that you have no evidence because guiliani took it in a violation of law.

Thanks for recognizing a violation of law. I know you didn't mean to.

you have a letter of complaint. it is not a lawsuit. there was no violation of the law. the building plans are not part of the NYCLU letter.

once again, you are caught LYING.:cuckoo:

That is clearly concrete and you are clearly and agent for the perps seeking to uphold the FEMA deception.

As I have proven to you countless times, what you claim as being a concrete core wall sandwiched between the the two columns is nothing more than gypsum planking that was between the horizontal members. This is shown with these CLEAR photos below. Also, what you claim to be a "3x7 hallway" is nothing more than missing planking which shows the open area behind. It's not a hallway you dumbass. I can also see the "grooves" created by the separate planks.
5435.jpg

4255.jpg

Chris, it has now been proven that your "concrete wall' and "3x7 utility hallway" is a bunch of crap. The CLEAR photos above show that your "utility hallway" is nothing more than an opening created by destroyed gypsum planking. Your "concrete wall" is gypsum planking that is still intact.

I will show you that the plans match exactly what is shown in my two photos above, in addition to another photo from the opposite side of those two above, and one photo from the front of that structure.

Stay tuned idiot.
:lol:

In Chris' above photo he claims that there is a 3'x7' utility hallway inside that red rectangle. Well he is sadly mistaken (like this is hard to believe right?). Here is a CLEAR photo from the same side as Chris' photo above. The supposed "hallway" is circled in a green oval. I didn't know they made "triangluar" hallways Chris.
:lol::lol::lol:

hallway.jpg

It is clear that Chris is making shit up as he goes along. That "hallway" is nothing more than missing gypsum planking, not a rectangular access hallway.

Keep going Chris. The more you post, the more you show how much of a moron you really are. You just make it easier for me.
:lol:

Here is a floor plan of an area occupied by some artists. Note the exposed columns..

capture_12082010_023224.jpg

Here is a photo taken in the area to the right .. within red lines... see above plan.

wv_ss_02_studio_nizri.jpg

There is no concrete core. :razz: :eek:

gumjobs image is before the finish wall was removed to show the hallway running the core wall at its base

This one is the top floor, or next to it, and the taper or stepping down (WTC 2) of the concrete core wall section to the left, shrinks the core footprint at floor level, inside the interior box columns on the right that have finish walls on them.

Agents have no idea of what they are posting. I doubt they even know which tower it is.

What is certain is that they cannot post an image of this core on 9-11 because such a core did not exist.

femacore.gif

What existed were elevator guide rail support steel that had no strength because the concrete core wall suupported it. Bott plates inside the core area and the complete lack of diagonal braces show there was no structural strength. An empty core on 9-11 with rebar on 4' centers results from this.

panel_5.jpg

gumjobs image is before the finish wall was removed to show the hallway running the core wall at its base

This one is the top floor, or next to it, and the taper or stepping down (WTC 2) of the concrete core wall section to the left, shrinks the core footprint at floor level, inside the interior box columns on the right that have finish walls on them.

Agents have no idea of what they are posting. I doubt they even know which tower it is.

What is certain is that they cannot post an image of this core on 9-11 because such a core did not exist.

femacore.gif

What existed were elevator guide rail support steel that had no strength because the concrete core wall suupported it. Bott plates inside the core area and the complete lack of diagonal braces show there was no structural strength. An empty core on 9-11 with rebar on 4' centers results from this.

panel_5.jpg

This goes beyond being a null post, and well into the land of the retarded.

It will be a post long remembered in the archives of the Fortress of Tarditude.

Christophera said:

I gave you a plan with the floor number on it Chrustysphincter ..... :cuckoo:

Try looking at your screen when you are sober :lol:

Last edited:
Christophera said:

I gave you a plan with the floor number on it dickwad .. :cuckoo:

Or when he's on his meds.:lol:

Christophera said:

I gave you a plan with the floor number on it Chrustysphincter ..... :cuckoo:

:clap2::rofl:

there is no such thing as "interior box columns"!! :cuckoo:

there is the steel core and the perimeter walls. thats it....

its very well documented.

and you keep saying "nobody can show this pic" and it keeps getting shown to you. yet you keep repeating yourelf like the delusional fucking idiot you really are!! :lol:

all anyone needs to do is look at the one simple claim and see you are a complete moron that hasnt even the slightest grip on reality.:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back