Female genital mutilation almost universal in Indonesia

In time to come, some anthropologist might discover that the west, in its closing days, practiced genital piercings and breast removal and wonder why we did that..

Are you a part of some very strange sub-culture? Who, other than cancer patients, is having their breasts removed?

:confused::confused::confused:

Genital piercings and breast removal are choices the person makes as an adult. FGM is done before the age of what some would consider consent. I am truly taking into consideration the cultural differences but can't help but shudder that this type of mutilation is still acceptable in any culture today.
Once again, it is Not mutilation.

Because nothing is being mutilated or disfigured.

It's just a time honored traditional enhancement that is considered normal by many cultures. :cool:

Have you seen what these young girls look like down below after their clitoris has been shredded with a piece of glass?

They are Not being mutilated.....just medically circumcised. :cool:

C'mere. Let's take off the head of your dick. Don't worry; it's medical circumcision, and won't affect your sex life at all.

pruning-shears.jpg

They are Not being mutilated.....just medically circumcised. :cool:

Want me to post a video of what actually happens? And the physical ramifications? She will have trouble urinating and menstruating. The hole left is too small, for it be healthy. God made us the way he did for a reason. It was not so you can cut it up

Good point. Allah was a pretty incompetent creator if he had to have Muslim men fix his fuck-ups, wasn't he?

Face it, Sunni: You think Allah screwed up making women.

OP- It's a 3rd world thing. But they are coming out of it faster than ever before. Education, information, and democracy are the answer...The ME is doing it even faster with the oil money.

PixieStix is just your typical western busy body.

She feels the need to condemn other people's cultural practices because it offends her sensibilities.

Basically, the same missionary mindset that led to almost total genocide of the Native Americans in both North and South America. :cool:

Headshot.

Seriosuly, bravo. :lol:

You're awfully generous with other people's clitorises.

I attend a mosque here in the U.S. where most of the women come from countries that female circumcision is standard practice for all females.

In talking to them about it; I found out they want the procedure done to their daughters, and have trouble understanding why people in America are so against it? :cool:

You are an Imam, if I am not mistaken.

Why would she tell you what she really thinks, considering the culture and the religious ramifications of disagreeing
No, I am not an Imam

The stereotype of muslim women not speaking out may be true in backwards countries like Afghanistan or Sudan.

But doesn't exist here in the U.S.

Women are on the board of our mosque and participate in all events and decisions.

We have several who are doctors and lawyers.

And none are forbidden to speak their mind; in fact it is encouraged. :cool:
Did you get your wife cut, you fucking coward?

Remain calm, bigot lol.
Eat shit, fuckhead.

I have daughters. And a wife. And the thought of any fucking barbarian cutting any one of them infuriates me.

It's brainless shitheads like you that let the fucking barbarians get away with it, because you don't want to hurt their feelings.

Man up. Take a stand. Pick the right fucking side for once in your useless life, scumbag.

That's basically what's going on.

White western women telling minority women how to act and behave. :cool:

According to Islam, the women are the minority and are told how to act and behave.

you make no gotdamn sense whatsoever.

Any dumb bastard that thinks female genital mutilation is a Godly practice needs to be beheaded asap. There's no use for youR poisonous damaged mind in the world. NONE.
The Jews still practice male circumcision as commanded in the Torah.

Do they have a poisonous damaged mind and should they be beheaded? :cool:

Speaking as a circumcised male, I have very satisfying orgasms.

Women whose genitals are mutilated, as you advocate, cannot orgasm.

Your advocacy of FGM shows that you are aware that Muslim men are such shits to live with that your women would leave you in a heartbeat the moment they found a man who treated them like human beings instead of animals.

Now answer the question, you fucking coward:

Have you gotten your wife cut?

Correct! They cut and mutilate the girls so sex will be uncomfortable to them and they will abstain from it altogether.

This is the twisted wicked ignorance and barbarianism of the Muslim. They are the shit stains of the World's Hanes.

Again, The average age for girls to be circumcised is around 6 to 8 years old.

Basically, a few years before they reach puberty or meet their future husbands. :cool:

And you maniacs do this with no anesthesia, so the girls have to suffer through the pain of your wicked practices. sick fuck.

Your foolish book the Quran is leading you all astray. from worshipping a Meteorite in the Kabba Stone to mutilating the females of your Cult.

I pray Yeshua come quickly to destroy you motherfuckers. And I mean that shit.

You are lying through your teeth. "Almost converted." :rolleyes: Yeah, that's just what your ranting makes it sound like. No sale, kid.

You're too old to understand. and it's not my job to convince you of a gotdamn thing.

and I gives a fuck if it's a"no sale" with you or not, clown. like that means shit to me.

You are absolutely lying, kid. On another thread you didn't even know that Muslims don't eat pork. You thought they were not allowed to eat any meat at all. Remember that? I do. It seems that if you "almost converted" you would know something - anything - about the faith. You are a very bad liar, kid. Stay in school. You need a lot of help with English, US History, and World Religions (and probably every other subject as well).

Your elderly dicksucker, get outside more. It's Muslims that don't even eat meat period you blind jackass.

OP- It's a 3rd world thing. But they are coming out of it faster than ever before. Education, information, and democracy are the answer...The ME is doing it even faster with the oil money.

This simply isn't true, if anything they are regressing, hence the clamor for shia rule of law.

You're too old to understand. and it's not my job to convince you of a gotdamn thing.

and I gives a fuck if it's a"no sale" with you or not, clown. like that means shit to me.

You are absolutely lying, kid. On another thread you didn't even know that Muslims don't eat pork. You thought they were not allowed to eat any meat at all. Remember that? I do. It seems that if you "almost converted" you would know something - anything - about the faith. You are a very bad liar, kid. Stay in school. You need a lot of help with English, US History, and World Religions (and probably every other subject as well).

Your elderly dicksucker, get outside more. It's Muslims that don't even eat meat period you blind jackass.

You will need to prove this kid.

Muslims can eat meat, they cannot eat pork products, though. They can eat lamb and chicken, but it must be prepared in a special, religious way, and it must be halal.

Forum List

Back