Female genital mutilation almost universal in Indonesia

PixieStix is just your typical western busy body.

She feels the need to condemn other people's cultural practices because it offends her sensibilities.

Basically, the same missionary mindset that led to almost total genocide of the Native Americans in both North and South America. :cool:

Pig

She feels the need to condemn other people's cultural practices because it offends her sensibilities.

Basically, the same missionary mindset that led to almost total genocide of the Native Americans in both North and South America. :cool:

:rolleyes: Riiiight...Pixie is in good company as such a "busy body" along with the World Health Organization and human rights organizations worldwide...

The reason we have different countries is so we know where the boundries are between "cultural norms." We live in the USA. Here, what they consider the cultural norm throughout the mid-African nations, is illegal.

The USA has no right to impose its cultural norms over other nations unless those cultural norms threaten our country.

The Genitalia of African Females in not a national security threat.

A coward's refrain.

It makes your ears bleed to put this much thought into your responses.

But, thanks for playing; You'll find your credibility at the door.

And maybe someday you'll find a spine and some personal integrity.

Riiiight...Pixie is in good company as such a "busy body" along with the World Health Organization and human rights organizations worldwide...
Just another secular Western organization who's only purpose is to tell brown and black people around the world how to live and what to do. :cool:

Riiiight...Pixie is in good company as such a "busy body" along with the World Health Organization and human rights organizations worldwide...
Just another secular Western organization who's only purpose is to tell brown and black people around the world how to live and what to do. :cool:

When all else fails. Play the race card :thup:

That's basically what's going on.

White western women telling minority women how to act and behave. :cool:

^ Colonialism, imperialism and Zionism is to blame for all of sunnis ills :thup:

There is no excuse for mutilating little girls

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who find an uncircumcised woman to be physically unattractive and not worthy of marriage. :cool:

Misogynist

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As much as you don't like it, Sunni Man is entirely correct. There are also a number of people in the world who find a woman whose lips are not split and fitted with wooden disks to be unattractive too.

A gallery of female "beauty" for your information.
https://www.google.com/search?q=uba...NOYL3igLNlYCABg&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

There is something quite odd about the west in that they refuse to accept that uncircumcized women might be considered unattractive while at the same time finding a woman with natural breasts unattractive!

Muslim beauty: Remove the female clitoris.
Western beauty: Remove the female's breasts and fit them with plastic bags of various substances some of which will kill them.

I don't see much of a difference.

There are hundreds of millions of people around the world who find an uncircumcised woman to be physically unattractive and not worthy of marriage. :cool:

Misogynist

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. As much as you don't like it, Sunni Man is entirely correct. There are also a number of people in the world who find a woman whose lips are not split and fitted with wooden disks to be unattractive too.

https://www.google.com/search?q=uba...NOYL3igLNlYCABg&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1600&bih=775

There is something quite odd about the west in that they refuse to accept that uncircumcized women might be considered unattractive while at the same time finding a woman with natural breasts unattractive!

Western beauty: Remove the female's breasts and fit them with plastic bags of various substances some of which will kill them.

You are a woman?

They are Not being mutilated.....just medically circumcised. :cool:

Want me to post a video of what actually happens? And the physical ramifications? She will have trouble urinating and menstruating. The hole left is too small, for it be healthy. God made us the way he did for a reason. It was not so you can cut it up

Last edited:
Western cultures no longer engage in this barbarism.

But, typically, if someone criticizes Islam, some moron has to come along and screech "Xtianity is just as bad!!"

Make no mistake, all religion is.

Except for the Trappist monks, those guys make a killer ale.

Want me to post a video of what actually happens? And the physical ramifications? She will have trouble urinating and menstruating. The hole left is too small, for it be healthy. God made us the way he did for a reason. It was not so you can cut it up
So the Jews are wrong to circumcise baby boys?

Maybe you should ask God why he commanded them to do it in the Torah? :cool:

Headshot.

Seriosuly, bravo. :lol:

Misogynist

You are a woman?

To be sure! I certainly am. I do not agree with female mutiliation. I wouldn't do it, nor would I permit it to be done to my daughter if I had a daughter. It is barbaric. The real purpose is to eliminate female sexual enjoyment and make them unlikely to stray from their arranged marriage as a slave to master. However, I am still not so shortsighted as to claim that the excuse of enhanced beauty is any different than the western claim of enhanced beauty by removing women's breasts and replacing them with plastic bags of silicone or saline. A woman raised in a culture of female genital mutilation will demand circumcision the same way a girl in our culture will demand breast implants before she gets out of puberty. I don't see much of a difference. Female mutilation is female mutilation. The only difference is the standard of beauty.

So the Jews are wrong to circumcise baby boys?

Maybe you should ask God why he commanded them to do it in the Torah? :cool:

This is about female genital mutilation not male circumcision.

Doctors today recommend male circumcision as a way to reduce disease. There is no medical benefit to female circumcision. It is entirely a matter of what the perception of female desirability is. So you can't really compare the two.

You are a woman?

To be sure! I certainly am. I do not agree with female mutiliation. I wouldn't do it, nor would I permit it to be done to my daughter if I had a daughter. It is barbaric. The real purpose is to eliminate female sexual enjoyment and make them unlikely to stray from their arranged marriage as a slave to master. However, I am still not so shortsighted as to claim that the excuse of enhanced beauty is any different than the western claim of enhanced beauty by removing women's breasts and replacing them with plastic bags of silicone or saline. A woman raised in a culture of female genital mutilation will demand circumcision the same way a girl in our culture will demand breast implants before she gets out of puberty. I don't see much of a difference. Female mutilation is female mutilation. The only difference is the standard of beauty.

Standard of beauty? The female genitalia is kind of hidden, it serves a physical purpose, unless I am mistaken :doubt:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back