Female genital mutilation almost universal in Indonesia

Want me to post a video of what actually happens? And the physical ramifications? She will have trouble urinating and menstruating. The hole left is too small, for it be healthy. God made us the way he did for a reason. It was not so you can cut it up
So the Jews are wrong to circumcise baby boys?

Maybe you should ask God why he commanded them to do it in the Torah? :cool:

This is about female genital mutilation not male circumcision.

See how hard it is to educated these ignorant camel jockeys? They are BORN ignorant.

99% of women will choose to have an abortion.
99% of women do not choose to have their fucking clitoris chopped off.
100% wrong on both counts............. :cool:

YOu lie like a motherfucking rug.

Not ONE Muslim female is willing to have her clit chopped. post the link, you dusty rag.

I think that some of them do choose it, but only because they have been brainwashed into thinking that its a 'special' thing that will land them a husband.

Genital piercings and breast removal are choices the person makes as an adult. FGM is done before the age of what some would consider consent. I am truly taking into consideration the cultural differences but can't help but shudder that this type of mutilation is still acceptable in any culture today.
Once again, it is Not mutilation.

Because nothing is being mutilated or disfigured.

It's just a time honored traditional enhancement that is considered normal by many cultures. :cool:

Then why not just cut her fingernails and not her clit?

You fucking Barbarians can't snow me with your jive cult practices. Ain't shit sexy about it and you can't make me believe they "want it" done.

You motherfuckers lie all the way up until it's time to hold them down BY FORCE and cut up their clits.

Don't make me find the video exposing you bastards for the butchers you are

You are absolutely lying, kid. On another thread you didn't even know that Muslims don't eat pork. You thought they were not allowed to eat any meat at all. Remember that? I do. It seems that if you "almost converted" you would know something - anything - about the faith. You are a very bad liar, kid. Stay in school. You need a lot of help with English, US History, and World Religions (and probably every other subject as well).

Your elderly dicksucker, get outside more. It's Muslims that don't even eat meat period you blind jackass.

Muslims can eat meat, they cannot eat pork products, though. They can eat lamb and chicken, but it must be prepared in a special, religious way, and it must be halal.

Some do eat meat. but not all. that's my point

You are absolutely lying, kid. On another thread you didn't even know that Muslims don't eat pork. You thought they were not allowed to eat any meat at all. Remember that? I do. It seems that if you "almost converted" you would know something - anything - about the faith. You are a very bad liar, kid. Stay in school. You need a lot of help with English, US History, and World Religions (and probably every other subject as well).

Your elderly dicksucker, get outside more. It's Muslims that don't even eat meat period you blind jackass.

Muslims can eat meat, they cannot eat pork products, though. They can eat lamb and chicken, but it must be prepared in a special, religious way, and it must be halal.

You're too old to understand. and it's not my job to convince you of a gotdamn thing.

and I gives a fuck if it's a"no sale" with you or not, clown. like that means shit to me.

:lol: You ignorant liittle liar. :lol:

How the hell did you get so fucking stupid, kid?

You will need to prove this kid.

When I was considering joining the Nation of Islam under Farrakhan, the brothers I once studied under forbid the eating of ALL meat. Pig, Beef, Fish, Chicken., etc...due to the sick and sloppy way slaughterhouses process the animals in America.

It was the only aspect I of that cult that I kept when I decided not to join. I've since become 100% Vegan.

:lol: Your "point" is that you were talking out your ass because you don't know the first thing about it. Muslims can eat meat, with the exception of pork.

Don't you have any self-respect, kid? It doesn't bother you to humiliate yourself this way?

When I was considering joining the Nation of Islam under Farrakhan, the brothers I once studied under forbid the eating of ALL meat. Pig, Beef, Fish, Chicken., etc...due to the sick and sloppy way slaughterhouses process the animals in America.

It was the only aspect I of that cult that I kept when I decided not to join. I've since become 100% Vegan.

They may have told you that, but Islam itself doesn't teach that

100% wrong on both counts............. :cool:

YOu lie like a motherfucking rug.

Not ONE Muslim female is willing to have her clit chopped. post the link, you dusty rag.

I think that some of them do choose it, but only because they have been brainwashed into thinking that its a 'special' thing that will land them a husband.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sArC37qJcZU]Muslim Female Genital Mutilation - YouTube[/ame]

Let's go there! Watch the Barbarianism and the pain these young girls go through...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0NuCMKaRpY&feature=fvwrel]Female Genital Mutilation - UK - YouTube[/ame]

Muslims eat a lot of goat. Here in cow country lots of goats being raised for them.

Last edited:

Islam is a mixed bag of bullshit anyway, which is why I stepped off. the Nation of Islam and the Shiites don't even congregate together. splintered.

Just like some Muslims believe in honor killings and some don't. confusion is what it is.

Same with meat, some promote eating it, some don't.

You would think that somone really considering conversion would know something - anything - about it. Of course, 4littleponies there is completely full of shit about the whole thing.

You would think that somone really considering conversion would know something - anything - about it. Of course, 4littleponies there is completely full of shit about the whole thing.

It's amazing how you can hold your dick in one hand and type with the other. truly talented asshole you are...lol

Forum List

Back