Female genital mutilation almost universal in Indonesia

For some reason the Western nations have a big problem with female circumcision.

I guess it's still part of the colonial mind set of; "We know what's best for you".

There is nothing wrong with female circumcision; be it cultural, traditional, or religious. :cool:
If you believe women are animals, sure, there's nothing wrong with it.

Here in the 21st Century, where we acknowledge that women are human beings, it's barbaric.

Did you have your wife cut?

Stilll waiting for you "Conservatives" to join us in the 21st Century. Thanks. The water is fine.

Oh, when you have a radio loudmouth who screams a woman who thinks that her health plan should include contraception is a "slut" and a "Prostutitute", you aren't that far off from the guys who cut off her clitoris so she doesn't enjoy sex.

Female circumcision is for the benefit of the woman and does nothing to inhibit her sex drive or pleasure. :cool:

[
And yet, you can't find any Western cultures practicing or advocating them today.

You had to go back over a half-century.

Exactly as programmed.

I'd consider the Death Penalty more bararic than female circumcission...

And yet the US and Saudi Arabia were the last countries that still executed people from crimes committed as children.

As a Christian, you look down at the Muslim.

As an atheist, who has evolved beyond the need for sky pixies, I look down at both of you.

Why are you alive? As an atheist there is nothing after death right?
If you are an atheist and there is NOTHING after death they why are you alive now?
YOU make NO difference to the world once you are dead because YOU won't know it right?
So whatever "societal benefit" you have from being alive is wasted because since as an atheist there is nothing after death so why are you alive? While don't you kill yourself and save the earth's resources for the rest of us that believe there is a life after death!

Why do I submit this? Because it is an outrage to most people on the planet. It surely is not discussed much in higher places where maybe the U.N. or the West or the Muslim world might say something?

With the fags in power here in the US, we'll start seeing more of it with children of both genders (the "T" in the LGBT acronym).

For some reason the Western nations have a big problem with female circumcision.

I guess it's still part of the colonial mind set of; "We know what's best for you".

There is nothing wrong with female circumcision; be it cultural, traditional, or religious. :cool:

So after the procedure is finished and the girl is screaming, all good non-sinning Muslims shout the following?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD1GwqwBn58]Terrorists yell - YouTube[/ame]

If you are an atheist and there is NOTHING after death they why are you alive now?
YOU make NO difference to the world once you are dead because YOU won't know it right?
So whatever "societal benefit" you have from being alive is wasted because since as an atheist there is nothing after death so why are you alive? While don't you kill yourself and save the earth's resources for the rest of us that believe there is a life after death!

Actually, I'm alive to enjoy my own life and to help other people.

I don't need to believe in a magic man in the sky to be moral or to make a difference.

Female circumcision is for the benefit of the woman and does nothing to inhibit her sex drive or pleasure. :cool:
No one but braindead morons believes that.

Have your penis removed. See how much it impacts your sexual pleasure.

[
And yet, you can't find any Western cultures practicing or advocating them today.

Exactly as programmed.

And yet the US and Saudi Arabia were the last countries that still executed people from crimes committed as children.

As an atheist, who has evolved beyond the need for sky pixies, I look down at both of you.
It is amusing what you primates will do to make yourselves look to be more like humans.

Evolved means you are better than the simple animals that go through life not even aware of a greater plan. Mimic us if it makes you feel better. However, you are no more evolved than a marsupial. They too don't believe in much, or even sky pixies.

This has nothing to do with Islam, as the Quran doesn't even mention doing this to women. Its about barbaric, ignorant men who can't stand the fact that women also have sexual urges.

She has her clitoris cut off. It eliminates 99% of sexual pleasure for her. That is the purpose, and it is wrong.

They are mutulating little girls you fucking stone age barbarian :confused: You subjugate everything to conform it to your evil religion or try to kill it when it's unrelenting. As long as you beleive that shit book the fucking unholy koran, you will always be trapped centuries past.

This has nothing to do with Islam, as the Quran doesn't even mention doing this to women. Its about barbaric, ignorant men who can't stand the fact that women also have sexual urges.
Actually, it's the women who insist on female circumcision for their daughters.

I personally know several men who have told their wives not to have the surgery done to their daughters.

But the women will sneak them away and have the procedure done without their husbands knowledge. :cool:

It is amusing what you primates will do to make yourselves look to be more like humans.

Evolved means you are better than the simple animals that go through life not even aware of a greater plan. Mimic us if it makes you feel better. However, you are no more evolved than a marsupial. They too don't believe in much, or even sky pixies.

Again- Witch Burnings, Crusades, Jihads, Honor Killings, Torture of Heretics, Genital Mutilation, Human Sacrifice - I'm not seeing a greater plan here.

I'm seeing a bunch of scared little savages trying to appease a force of nature they don't understand.

Much better when we evolve beyond it. If we do. The Religious Assholes in the Middle East still may end up killing us all.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-evIyrrjTTY]This Land is Mine - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
[

Exactly as programmed.

What a nasty bitch you are! Perhaps you should consider practicing what you encourage others to do.

Fuck female circumcision! There's nothing more rewarding than getting one's tongue around that little button! :eusa_drool:

The western nations all champion the murder of babies by abortion.

But are totally against female circumcision. :cool:

Actually, it's the women who insist on female circumcision for their daughters.

I personally know several men who have told their wives not to have the surgery done to their daughters.

But the women will sneak them away and have the procedure done without their husbands knowledge. :cool:
Did you have your wife cut?

Female genital mutilation exists because the people want it. They demand it. It's democracy in action. Why is there a problem with this kind of democracy?

Will it be covered by obamacare?

Forum List

Back