Feminists, if you don't hold Joe Biden accountable we will never trust you again

That said, you lost our trust in the 1990's when you backed Bill Clinton because he was "right on women's issues."

There is a consequence for having no ethics, which is people know you don't.
Look at all the Hollywood rapists the Left let rape. Then there’s Bill Clinton screwing his employees, literally as well as children.

That said, you lost our trust in the 1990's when you backed Bill Clinton because he was "right on women's issues."

Hold him accountable... how? Be specific. Or did you not get that far?

Hold him accountable... how? Be specific. Or did you not get that far?
Treatment for his disorder.

zz54.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Democrats didn't need proof before burning Kavenaugh at the stake.

Why is Joe Biden treated differently?

Oh, right -- he's a Democrat.

Republicans didn't care about proof when attacking all of the women who accused Donald Trump- even after he bragged about how he could get away with sexually assaulting women.

Why are Trumpkins treating Biden differently?

Oh, right- he is not Trump.

That is what Trumpkins keep telling us. But Trump's own words say differently

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

That is what Trumpkins keep telling us. But Trump's own words say differently

I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything.[3]

Do you comprehend that yhose words don't say what you want them to say?

Forum List

Back